Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed|OOC] To Magic and Back
Awesome, I got in lol. I'll have a post out today sometime :3
Awesome, I got in lol. I'll have a post out today sometime :3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@DstruxtvCupc4ke

Please wait to post again until everyone else gets a chance to post, i don't want anyone getting left behind ^^'
@DstruxtvCupc4ke

Please wait to post again until everyone else gets a chance to post, i don't want anyone getting left behind ^^'
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Exactly what I'm thinking! I thought it'd be weird to leave Lucas hanging but I'd rather wait for people to get online.

I'm also 17 hours ahead of the site so it's going to be hard to keep up when you Northern Hemisphere people are online, hahah! Wander if there's a way I could get notifications sent to my phone..?
Exactly what I'm thinking! I thought it'd be weird to leave Lucas hanging but I'd rather wait for people to get online.

I'm also 17 hours ahead of the site so it's going to be hard to keep up when you Northern Hemisphere people are online, hahah! Wander if there's a way I could get notifications sent to my phone..?
I am 17 hours ahead of server, I tend to be asleep when people get on ;~;
@DstructvCupc4ke

I'm actually like 15 or 16hr ahead of FR time lol
@DstructvCupc4ke

I'm actually like 15 or 16hr ahead of FR time lol
Its good to have you back @AbyssRanger~
Its good to have you back @AbyssRanger~
I am 17 hours ahead of server, I tend to be asleep when people get on ;~;
@TundraReign

You still in?
@TundraReign

You still in?
Yeah, sorry! I’ve been really busy lately and I kinda forgot about this! I’ll try and get a reply in during study hall today!
Yeah, sorry! I’ve been really busy lately and I kinda forgot about this! I’ll try and get a reply in during study hall today!
Help my babies grow?
A6R8x.gif
@SuddenShimmer

AAAAAAAAAH CAN I JOIN!?
@SuddenShimmer

AAAAAAAAAH CAN I JOIN!?
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
@AbyssRanger hi dude! I havent seen you in like forever! One question, doesnt angels have like seven fingers on each hand? I dont know much about them but i think they had.
@AbyssRanger hi dude! I havent seen you in like forever! One question, doesnt angels have like seven fingers on each hand? I dont know much about them but i think they had.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
@RockyDrago
No clue but, if you couldn't tell already, I went with my own version of angel creature rather than a biblical one that would make them fit into the roleplay better.
@RockyDrago
No clue but, if you couldn't tell already, I went with my own version of angel creature rather than a biblical one that would make them fit into the roleplay better.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png