Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed|OOC] To Magic and Back
Okay, so finally getting myself into gear here!

@DstructvCupc4ke @Draconequis @AbyssRanger @TundraReign

After going through the characters i think that these would provide the most diversity ability wise!

If you don't want your spot please let me know, but i really hope you all are still up to join! ^^
Okay, so finally getting myself into gear here!

@DstructvCupc4ke @Draconequis @AbyssRanger @TundraReign

After going through the characters i think that these would provide the most diversity ability wise!

If you don't want your spot please let me know, but i really hope you all are still up to join! ^^
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Looking forward to this story! It's been a long time coming.
Looking forward to this story! It's been a long time coming.
I am 17 hours ahead of server, I tend to be asleep when people get on ;~;
@SuddenShimmer

Ayyyeee im ready to go :D
@SuddenShimmer

Ayyyeee im ready to go :D
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@DstructvCupc4ke @Draconequis @AbyssRanger @TundraReign

Here is the rp thread:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2423140

Ik i didn’t give a whole lot, but feel free to add in their initial opinions of everyone lol. Plus i kept it short because Enigma will be giving the long talk in my next response
@DstructvCupc4ke @Draconequis @AbyssRanger @TundraReign

Here is the rp thread:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2423140

Ik i didn’t give a whole lot, but feel free to add in their initial opinions of everyone lol. Plus i kept it short because Enigma will be giving the long talk in my next response
*Gasp* I’ve been chosen! Thank you! This will be a lot of fun I’m sure!
*Gasp* I’ve been chosen! Thank you! This will be a lot of fun I’m sure!
Help my babies grow?
A6R8x.gif
I hope I kept my post very open to how people want to proceed. Papa Leon would most likely open the door if no one else will ~
I hope I kept my post very open to how people want to proceed. Papa Leon would most likely open the door if no one else will ~
The door is open ^^'
The door is open ^^'
Aha, my bad! Think Enigma and the Wraith boys will care if the new people will take their time entering the mansion?
Aha, my bad! Think Enigma and the Wraith boys will care if the new people will take their time entering the mansion?
Nah, Enigma gets that new places can be daunting. The wraith boys are half concious lol (they're still waking up tbh, because one never sleeps and the other is lazy)
Nah, Enigma gets that new places can be daunting. The wraith boys are half concious lol (they're still waking up tbh, because one never sleeps and the other is lazy)
Oh, thought I should say, I’m mostly avaluable(for longer, quality replies) after school and on weekends. School gets out at three and I’m usually home around 4 or 5. I’m 2 hours ahead of server time so that’d be about 2 or 3. I can try to get replies in during free hours, though.
Oh, thought I should say, I’m mostly avaluable(for longer, quality replies) after school and on weekends. School gets out at three and I’m usually home around 4 or 5. I’m 2 hours ahead of server time so that’d be about 2 or 3. I can try to get replies in during free hours, though.
Help my babies grow?
A6R8x.gif