Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Conductor [FR RP]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 424 425
"See, contagious! And maybe. I've always wanted to do something interesting... I definitely didn't think it would be today..or yesterday? I think it's almost midnight or maybe dawn..." she checked out the window.
"See, contagious! And maybe. I've always wanted to do something interesting... I definitely didn't think it would be today..or yesterday? I think it's almost midnight or maybe dawn..." she checked out the window.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Vapor didn't think Moon was joking at first and his feathers shrunk themselves closer to himself before he heard her laughing. He then turned to Kaiba and smiled, He was fine.
"If anything, I definitely will remember this."
He watched Moon look out the window when he realized his deliveries were gonna be late.
"Aww geez, she's gonna be mad!"
Vapor didn't think Moon was joking at first and his feathers shrunk themselves closer to himself before he heard her laughing. He then turned to Kaiba and smiled, He was fine.
"If anything, I definitely will remember this."
He watched Moon look out the window when he realized his deliveries were gonna be late.
"Aww geez, she's gonna be mad!"

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
ackkk gtg, bahhhh)
ackkk gtg, bahhhh)
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Outside, there was still no sign of the moon, and it was just as dark as it was when each of the dragons had boarded respectively.
"Good luck finding the time, I'm pretty sure this thing dips in and out of it at will." Kaiba said, peeking her head out the window as well.
Outside, there was still no sign of the moon, and it was just as dark as it was when each of the dragons had boarded respectively.
"Good luck finding the time, I'm pretty sure this thing dips in and out of it at will." Kaiba said, peeking her head out the window as well.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
Vapor watched out the window, it did seem as if no time had passed.
"Hmmm, I'm beginning to love this machine."
He watched Kaiba in her Spiral puddle of herself and almost snorted. He had no idea how Spirals coped with themselves, being basically noodles. He buried the mean thought and waited a bit.
"Is it odd? Being that....long?"

((Bye @NovaBorn))
Vapor watched out the window, it did seem as if no time had passed.
"Hmmm, I'm beginning to love this machine."
He watched Kaiba in her Spiral puddle of herself and almost snorted. He had no idea how Spirals coped with themselves, being basically noodles. He buried the mean thought and waited a bit.
"Is it odd? Being that....long?"

((Bye @NovaBorn))

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
It took Kaiba quite a while to untangle herself and her cape once more, but once she did, she looked over to Vapor. "I can say, it's time consuming.. wearing a cape like this." She said, pointing at the fabric she just untangle-claw-winged herself out of. "But, I don't know what it's like being any other breed, so I couldn't really say if it's odd. I think if I was another breed, I'd call that odd."
It took Kaiba quite a while to untangle herself and her cape once more, but once she did, she looked over to Vapor. "I can say, it's time consuming.. wearing a cape like this." She said, pointing at the fabric she just untangle-claw-winged herself out of. "But, I don't know what it's like being any other breed, so I couldn't really say if it's odd. I think if I was another breed, I'd call that odd."
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
Vapor kind of understood, he'd feel weird without all of his feathers and plumage. He nodded and looked at Kaiba again.
"Why do you wear that cape? Is it like for warmth?"
Vapor kind of understood, he'd feel weird without all of his feathers and plumage. He nodded and looked at Kaiba again.
"Why do you wear that cape? Is it like for warmth?"

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
Kaiba flattened her ears to Vapor's question. She wondered just how weird the answer would sound to him, but not answering would seem almost as weird too. After quite a long moment, she went ahead and answered his question. "It's.. to show that I'm.. not.. a Leviathan.." She mumbled, twisting her neck to stare out the window like something intriguing was out there.
Kaiba flattened her ears to Vapor's question. She wondered just how weird the answer would sound to him, but not answering would seem almost as weird too. After quite a long moment, she went ahead and answered his question. "It's.. to show that I'm.. not.. a Leviathan.." She mumbled, twisting her neck to stare out the window like something intriguing was out there.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
Vapor quirked his head to the side. He'd never really heard the term Leviathan as a species.
"A Leviathan? What's that?"
He felt annoyed with himself that he didn't know what it was, considering how much he traveled.
Vapor quirked his head to the side. He'd never really heard the term Leviathan as a species.
"A Leviathan? What's that?"
He felt annoyed with himself that he didn't know what it was, considering how much he traveled.

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
"Well.. ah.." Kaiba mumbled. She didn't expect to have to explain what a Leviathan was, but she should of, since who knows how far this Coatl lives from the area she naturally inhabits. "Well, you see these Runes?" She asked, tilting her head to show off her horns and the symbols going down her neck. "..And my eyes..? Well, the rest of my body is really dark, so I look like a Leviathan. They.. usually have really dark scales, and are big like Imperials or Guardians, but they also have luminescent scales as well. So.. when I swim around, I get mistaken for one.. So I wear this cape."
"Well.. ah.." Kaiba mumbled. She didn't expect to have to explain what a Leviathan was, but she should of, since who knows how far this Coatl lives from the area she naturally inhabits. "Well, you see these Runes?" She asked, tilting her head to show off her horns and the symbols going down her neck. "..And my eyes..? Well, the rest of my body is really dark, so I look like a Leviathan. They.. usually have really dark scales, and are big like Imperials or Guardians, but they also have luminescent scales as well. So.. when I swim around, I get mistaken for one.. So I wear this cape."
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 424 425