Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Conductor [FR RP]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 424 425
Vapor nodded. He felt kinda bad.
"Aw, that's not good. I hope nobody gave you problems for it. And for what it's worth I like your runes! Runes are cool."
He stared at the roof, spacing off, before he looked back at Kaiba and smiled. He hoped he made her feel better.
Vapor nodded. He felt kinda bad.
"Aw, that's not good. I hope nobody gave you problems for it. And for what it's worth I like your runes! Runes are cool."
He stared at the roof, spacing off, before he looked back at Kaiba and smiled. He hoped he made her feel better.

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
It felt very, very odd to get complimented on something that usually gets a harpoon thrown at you. Kaiba awkwardly stared at Vapor for a moment, before staring back out the window. "Aerh.. Thank you..?" She said, not used to compliments in general. ".. W-well, usually nothing happens beyond them fleeing the area. Which is nice, when you're searching for pretty rocks and all." She said. adjusting her position again and looking over to Vapor. "What do you do as a hobby?"

((I will be back shortly, we're about to leave for food :V))
It felt very, very odd to get complimented on something that usually gets a harpoon thrown at you. Kaiba awkwardly stared at Vapor for a moment, before staring back out the window. "Aerh.. Thank you..?" She said, not used to compliments in general. ".. W-well, usually nothing happens beyond them fleeing the area. Which is nice, when you're searching for pretty rocks and all." She said. adjusting her position again and looking over to Vapor. "What do you do as a hobby?"

((I will be back shortly, we're about to leave for food :V))
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
(( gotcha, enjoy your food!))
Vapor turned around and thought for a minute before pulling his smaller bag around his waist. He started pulling out random trinkets, feathers, flowers, and various other flashy or pretty items. He smiled from feather to feather, proud of his collection.
"I collect pretty things! Mostly rocks and feathers though! They're just so pretty!"
He slowly pulled out a hunk of raw silver, and set it between his talons.
"This is my prized item...it's pure silver."
He turned and carefully put his claws into the bag again after humming in the Coatl tongue, leaving a shrill note at the end and pulled out a hydra-scorpion. He set it on the hunk of silver and hummed a low note, the scorpion relaxed on top of the precious metal.
"And that's Steve, he's great."
(( gotcha, enjoy your food!))
Vapor turned around and thought for a minute before pulling his smaller bag around his waist. He started pulling out random trinkets, feathers, flowers, and various other flashy or pretty items. He smiled from feather to feather, proud of his collection.
"I collect pretty things! Mostly rocks and feathers though! They're just so pretty!"
He slowly pulled out a hunk of raw silver, and set it between his talons.
"This is my prized item...it's pure silver."
He turned and carefully put his claws into the bag again after humming in the Coatl tongue, leaving a shrill note at the end and pulled out a hydra-scorpion. He set it on the hunk of silver and hummed a low note, the scorpion relaxed on top of the precious metal.
"And that's Steve, he's great."

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393435/39343419_350.png[/img] SeaBeacon ripped the flyer off the pole and took it back to her clan, sitting beside a lava pool. She analyzed the flyer for a long moment, before crumbling it up and hiding it beneath her pile of jewels. That night, she took the flyer out while everybody except for the guards were asleep. She wrapped her tail around the piece of paper and bounded silently away. She closed her eyes, listening for the conductors whistle.
39343419_350.png

SeaBeacon ripped the flyer off the pole and took it back to her clan, sitting beside a lava pool. She analyzed the flyer for a long moment, before crumbling it up and hiding it beneath her pile of jewels.

That night, she took the flyer out while everybody except for the guards were asleep. She wrapped her tail around the piece of paper and bounded silently away. She closed her eyes, listening for the conductors whistle.
wdDLdPM.pngJzQS7fK.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36124095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361241/36124095_350.png[/img] [/url] Umbra was surprised when Yaen gingerly placed the flyer at her feet. "I saw this at the marketplace this morning," the imperial warrior said gently, as not to startle Umbra. "I think you should take the trip. I won't force you to, but you need to get out of the Shifting Expanse. When was the last time you left clan grounds?" Umbra stayed silent. Her eyes scanned the flyer, not really reading it. She brought her gaze up to look Yaen in the eyes. "I don't remember," Umbra said quietly. Yaen nodded. "Consider it. Please." And with a beat of her wings, Yaen was gone. That night, Umbra stood at the edge of her clan's territory. Her claws shook as she held onto the flyer, and her Pearl was hugged tightly to her body by her tail. She waited in the dark, her ears straining to hear something, anything, in the desert's darkness.

36124095_350.png

Umbra was surprised when Yaen gingerly placed the flyer at her feet.

"I saw this at the marketplace this morning," the imperial warrior said gently, as not to startle Umbra. "I think you should take the trip. I won't force you to, but you need to get out of the Shifting Expanse. When was the last time you left clan grounds?"

Umbra stayed silent. Her eyes scanned the flyer, not really reading it. She brought her gaze up to look Yaen in the eyes.

"I don't remember," Umbra said quietly.

Yaen nodded. "Consider it. Please." And with a beat of her wings, Yaen was gone.

That night, Umbra stood at the edge of her clan's territory. Her claws shook as she held onto the flyer, and her Pearl was hugged tightly to her body by her tail. She waited in the dark, her ears straining to hear something, anything, in the desert's darkness.
aUKJE16.png
@AmnesiaDragon

The tundra was not pleased by his reaction. Or rather, his lack of one. The return of her "smile" farther served to irk her as well. The bogsneak was not being submissive, and she didn't like not being on top.

Yet he was not actively challenging her and it was his domain she was about to enter. She could also respect a dragon who didn't back down and, as long as he stayed nonconfrontational, everything would be fine.

She watched as the bogsneak got back in. She wondered for a moment if she was supposed to follow, but seconds later the train was moving. It stopped again before the thought that he was leaving without her could do anything more than enter her mind.

She waited for the compartment to be opened and was unsurprised when it did so. She was not, however, expecting the face that immediately poked out. She didn't like masks, and her wings flared in response to her agitation, chains rattling as the movement broke the icy crust off them. Subconsciously, she took in the skydancer's scent, filing it away in the one part of her mind that didn't forget.

She simply nodded in response to the skydancer's words, gesturing forward her floating lanterns before stepping in herself, the frost coating her furred legs clinking softly against the metallic ground.

Her wings folded tight against her body as she studied the room: in an inclosed space they would do no good. Better to keep them close and away from any avoidable injury.

The first thing she did was make sure the lights were turned all the way up. The second was open the door next to the light switch; the skydancer said others were through this way. She needed to get a read off them and capture their scents before she could truly relax.

((Which room is the group in? C-2, or C-3? Because my girl is entering C-4 right now. I'll move her over another room or two later if nobody hears her, but I'm not going to force her into the conversation right now.))
@AmnesiaDragon

The tundra was not pleased by his reaction. Or rather, his lack of one. The return of her "smile" farther served to irk her as well. The bogsneak was not being submissive, and she didn't like not being on top.

Yet he was not actively challenging her and it was his domain she was about to enter. She could also respect a dragon who didn't back down and, as long as he stayed nonconfrontational, everything would be fine.

She watched as the bogsneak got back in. She wondered for a moment if she was supposed to follow, but seconds later the train was moving. It stopped again before the thought that he was leaving without her could do anything more than enter her mind.

She waited for the compartment to be opened and was unsurprised when it did so. She was not, however, expecting the face that immediately poked out. She didn't like masks, and her wings flared in response to her agitation, chains rattling as the movement broke the icy crust off them. Subconsciously, she took in the skydancer's scent, filing it away in the one part of her mind that didn't forget.

She simply nodded in response to the skydancer's words, gesturing forward her floating lanterns before stepping in herself, the frost coating her furred legs clinking softly against the metallic ground.

Her wings folded tight against her body as she studied the room: in an inclosed space they would do no good. Better to keep them close and away from any avoidable injury.

The first thing she did was make sure the lights were turned all the way up. The second was open the door next to the light switch; the skydancer said others were through this way. She needed to get a read off them and capture their scents before she could truly relax.

((Which room is the group in? C-2, or C-3? Because my girl is entering C-4 right now. I'll move her over another room or two later if nobody hears her, but I'm not going to force her into the conversation right now.))
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
{I'm baack, I apologise if my replies are a bit slow! BTW, I replied to everyone in this post so I didn't have to do like 4 different ones. Just scroll down to see your name!}
@JellyDragon1234

It didn't take very long for her to hear the whistle and the movement of the purple mist shoving everything it could out of its way. The molten rock cracked and spilled both the magma below and the fog which kept a maximum height of just a foot above ground. Along with this occurrence came the contraption of pure black metal and mockery-bone. It wasn't clear if it was real bone, but it was made in resemblance to a dragon's skull. It wasn't clear though which breed specifically. The contraption halted just in front of the Mirror, a large sum of the black metal disapearing to reveal a large Bogsneak behind. With a magic-infused coat and a scavenger's trophy over his right arm, he took a few steps towards the Mirror, careful not to create a hole directly down into a tunnel of magma. Once he got his footing, he looked to the Mirror, and opened his mouth to say

"I am The Conductor for this ride. Did you bring the flyer?"

@PricklyGoose

The night was unsettling to say the least. With nothing to be heard for a large sum of time, it seemed like she had made a dreadful choice in accepting what could possibly be a hatchlings horrid prank on Sornieth kind.

But, like the story which has been told several times over, a faint whistle striked the silence in the air. It was faint, and far away, but once it reached the Pearlcatcher's ears, from the distance, 2 large cracks began chasing their way towards her. They opened up the ground with incredible speed, a purple fog belowing from under to coat the surrounding area. It never rose more than a Foot in the air, but the contraption which traveled just above the fissures shot it out quickly, a cold breeze passing the Pearlcatcher just before the contraption came to a halt in front of her - a handful of meters away. The whole thing was made of a black metal lined with red, the front most compartment in the shape of a dragon's skull, but it was uncertain if it was made of real bone or what breed specifically. The lights from the segments seemed to creep across the desert, the length of the contraption unknown, as it reached to the end of one's vision and thensome.

From the front of the contraption, a large mass of metal disapeared in a red glow to reveal a large Bogsneak waiting behind. With their magic-infused coat and scavenger trophy over their right arm, they moved towards the Pearlcatcher. After flicking their tongue out for a moment, observing her, he opened his mouth to say,

@AnonEclipse
(They are in C-1, actually, which is MoonFlower's room. You are currently in the Assistances Room.)

The room the Tundra opened was ironically the complete opposite to her own. The lights were turned all the way off, and only the light of her lanterns and the outside's missing moon lite it up. It was hard to see, but she could tell the Skydancer was still in the room somewhere, even if she couldn't see them directly.
(Sorry forgot to add this one)
@FloofyDragon

Kaiba watched curiously at all the items Vapor had. She almost wished she had brought a small pack of her own stones with her to compare with his. Her ears perked up when he showed her the pure cluster of Silver. "Oh, wow.. you sure do have a lot of things." She said, tilting her head at the scorpion.
{I'm baack, I apologise if my replies are a bit slow! BTW, I replied to everyone in this post so I didn't have to do like 4 different ones. Just scroll down to see your name!}
@JellyDragon1234

It didn't take very long for her to hear the whistle and the movement of the purple mist shoving everything it could out of its way. The molten rock cracked and spilled both the magma below and the fog which kept a maximum height of just a foot above ground. Along with this occurrence came the contraption of pure black metal and mockery-bone. It wasn't clear if it was real bone, but it was made in resemblance to a dragon's skull. It wasn't clear though which breed specifically. The contraption halted just in front of the Mirror, a large sum of the black metal disapearing to reveal a large Bogsneak behind. With a magic-infused coat and a scavenger's trophy over his right arm, he took a few steps towards the Mirror, careful not to create a hole directly down into a tunnel of magma. Once he got his footing, he looked to the Mirror, and opened his mouth to say

@PricklyGoose

The night was unsettling to say the least. With nothing to be heard for a large sum of time, it seemed like she had made a dreadful choice in accepting what could possibly be a hatchlings horrid prank on Sornieth kind.

But, like the story which has been told several times over, a faint whistle striked the silence in the air. It was faint, and far away, but once it reached the Pearlcatcher's ears, from the distance, 2 large cracks began chasing their way towards her. They opened up the ground with incredible speed, a purple fog belowing from under to coat the surrounding area. It never rose more than a Foot in the air, but the contraption which traveled just above the fissures shot it out quickly, a cold breeze passing the Pearlcatcher just before the contraption came to a halt in front of her - a handful of meters away. The whole thing was made of a black metal lined with red, the front most compartment in the shape of a dragon's skull, but it was uncertain if it was made of real bone or what breed specifically. The lights from the segments seemed to creep across the desert, the length of the contraption unknown, as it reached to the end of one's vision and thensome.

From the front of the contraption, a large mass of metal disapeared in a red glow to reveal a large Bogsneak waiting behind. With their magic-infused coat and scavenger trophy over their right arm, they moved towards the Pearlcatcher. After flicking their tongue out for a moment, observing her, he opened his mouth to say,

@AnonEclipse
(They are in C-1, actually, which is MoonFlower's room. You are currently in the Assistances Room.)

The room the Tundra opened was ironically the complete opposite to her own. The lights were turned all the way off, and only the light of her lanterns and the outside's missing moon lite it up. It was hard to see, but she could tell the Skydancer was still in the room somewhere, even if she couldn't see them directly.
(Sorry forgot to add this one)
@FloofyDragon

Kaiba watched curiously at all the items Vapor had. She almost wished she had brought a small pack of her own stones with her to compare with his. Her ears perked up when he showed her the pure cluster of Silver. "Oh, wow.. you sure do have a lot of things." She said, tilting her head at the scorpion.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
Umbra nods quickly, terrified of the sight before her. She holds out the flyer in front of her, holding her head down.

"My name is Umbra," she said shakily, her tail instinctively hiding her Pearl beneath it. "I'm looking for somewhere to go..."
Umbra nods quickly, terrified of the sight before her. She holds out the flyer in front of her, holding her head down.

"My name is Umbra," she said shakily, her tail instinctively hiding her Pearl beneath it. "I'm looking for somewhere to go..."
aUKJE16.png
@AnonEclipse
Vapor watched the Tundra from his compartment, slowly putting all of his hoard in his bags. He put Steve back in carefully and closed the bags. Vapor never took his eyes off the tundra. His eyes boring at the back of her neck. His breathing was steady, yet shaky.
"Yea, a lot of things..." He said towards Kaiba, in a trance
@AnonEclipse
Vapor watched the Tundra from his compartment, slowly putting all of his hoard in his bags. He put Steve back in carefully and closed the bags. Vapor never took his eyes off the tundra. His eyes boring at the back of her neck. His breathing was steady, yet shaky.
"Yea, a lot of things..." He said towards Kaiba, in a trance

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
@PricklyGoose

The Bogsneak took her flyer in his claws, looking it over to make sure it was real. Once he deemed it so, he began to fold it in a fashion that seemed to easy for him with such big claws on one hand.
"You will be going many places tonight. If you do not already have a place in mind, then by the end of this trip, you'll be left with many."
Once he finished folding the paper, he tucked it into a sidepocket in his coat. He turned around and moved back into the front of the contraption, pulling on a leaver and some chains. Before one could even blink, the train suddenly jolted forward. It almost seemed like he may be leaving her there, but the contraption stopped again when the 6th cart was in front of her. A doorway like the last opened up, this time in a Yellow glow.

From around the corner, a pitch black Skydancer poked their head out at the Pearlcatcher, quickly glancing over her. "This will be your room for the night. There is bedding for you, and a switch to the right of this doorway to turn the lights down if they so bother you. There is also a bell you can find if you are in need of anything at all." She said, before disapearing like a shadow into the darker part of the room.

Kaiba tilted her head at Vapor, looking between him, the Tundra, and the door behind them. "Do you not like Tundra's?" she asked in a voice she hoped the Tundra didn't hear her at.
@PricklyGoose

The Bogsneak took her flyer in his claws, looking it over to make sure it was real. Once he deemed it so, he began to fold it in a fashion that seemed to easy for him with such big claws on one hand.
"You will be going many places tonight. If you do not already have a place in mind, then by the end of this trip, you'll be left with many."
Once he finished folding the paper, he tucked it into a sidepocket in his coat. He turned around and moved back into the front of the contraption, pulling on a leaver and some chains. Before one could even blink, the train suddenly jolted forward. It almost seemed like he may be leaving her there, but the contraption stopped again when the 6th cart was in front of her. A doorway like the last opened up, this time in a Yellow glow.

From around the corner, a pitch black Skydancer poked their head out at the Pearlcatcher, quickly glancing over her. "This will be your room for the night. There is bedding for you, and a switch to the right of this doorway to turn the lights down if they so bother you. There is also a bell you can find if you are in need of anything at all." She said, before disapearing like a shadow into the darker part of the room.

Kaiba tilted her head at Vapor, looking between him, the Tundra, and the door behind them. "Do you not like Tundra's?" she asked in a voice she hoped the Tundra didn't hear her at.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 424 425