Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Conductor [FR RP]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 424 425
Vapor looked hesitant to answer, he wouldn't take his eyes off of the Tundra only compartments away. Vapor barely whispered, scared to be heard.
"I'm terrified of them. Their very essence terrifies me. I can barely keep myself from flying off this train right now...."
He slid down into the seat, pulling his gaze away from the Tundra. He couldn't stop fidgeting though. His wings constantly outstretched, ruffling. His talons continuously messing with his fur, feathers, anything he could grab.
Vapor looked hesitant to answer, he wouldn't take his eyes off of the Tundra only compartments away. Vapor barely whispered, scared to be heard.
"I'm terrified of them. Their very essence terrifies me. I can barely keep myself from flying off this train right now...."
He slid down into the seat, pulling his gaze away from the Tundra. He couldn't stop fidgeting though. His wings constantly outstretched, ruffling. His talons continuously messing with his fur, feathers, anything he could grab.

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
Umbra hesitantly climbed into the train cart and the door shut behind her. She had to keep her balance as the sudden lurch of the train nearly sent her into the wall.

The Pearlcatcher carefully surveyed her surroundings. She placed her bag on her bedding, placing her Pearl right beside it. This endeavor is certainly off to a... an interesting start, she thought to herself.

She began to relax as she got accustomed to the rhythm of the train. Umbra laid down, wrapping her tail around her few belongings and settling in for a well deserved rest. After all, she was tuckered out from all this adventure, and her journey had only just begun.
Umbra hesitantly climbed into the train cart and the door shut behind her. She had to keep her balance as the sudden lurch of the train nearly sent her into the wall.

The Pearlcatcher carefully surveyed her surroundings. She placed her bag on her bedding, placing her Pearl right beside it. This endeavor is certainly off to a... an interesting start, she thought to herself.

She began to relax as she got accustomed to the rhythm of the train. Umbra laid down, wrapping her tail around her few belongings and settling in for a well deserved rest. After all, she was tuckered out from all this adventure, and her journey had only just begun.
aUKJE16.png
"Hm..." Kaiba sounded, that was.. an interesting fear. She could understand fears of Imperials, Mirrors, even Guardians, but... Tundra's? She wasn't completely foreign to the idea though. Any dragon breed can be lovable or dangerous, given the right circumstances. But, she wasn't sure how to approach the situation. She knew the Conductor wouldn't throw another dragon off for no reason, he'd rather throw them both off than value one over the other... what a predicament. "..Well, I'm sure it'll be fine, right? I can help if anythings amiss." She said, trying to help Vapor not have any more of a panic attack.
"Hm..." Kaiba sounded, that was.. an interesting fear. She could understand fears of Imperials, Mirrors, even Guardians, but... Tundra's? She wasn't completely foreign to the idea though. Any dragon breed can be lovable or dangerous, given the right circumstances. But, she wasn't sure how to approach the situation. She knew the Conductor wouldn't throw another dragon off for no reason, he'd rather throw them both off than value one over the other... what a predicament. "..Well, I'm sure it'll be fine, right? I can help if anythings amiss." She said, trying to help Vapor not have any more of a panic attack.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
Vapor was having trouble forming words. He kept repeating in his mind what could go wrong, what could've happened. He needed to stop.
" It's ok, I just gotta get over it... Yeah, just get over it."
He looked at Kaiba and managed a smile, he took off his goggles and wiped them. He then looked her in the eye. He felt...brave?
"I'm gonna go talk to the Tundra..."
@AnonEclipse
Vapor was having trouble forming words. He kept repeating in his mind what could go wrong, what could've happened. He needed to stop.
" It's ok, I just gotta get over it... Yeah, just get over it."
He looked at Kaiba and managed a smile, he took off his goggles and wiped them. He then looked her in the eye. He felt...brave?
"I'm gonna go talk to the Tundra..."
@AnonEclipse

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
@AnonEclipse
Out of every reaction Kaiba had thought of prior to speaking - which in honesty wasn;t very many - she did not expect the Coatl to wish to speak to the Tundra. She honestly wanted to leave her to her own devices, the way she reacted and looked to the Conductor. "Well, I'll be joining you then." She said, doing her best not to begin stuttering. She couldn't help but just stare at Vapor and the door, waiting for the Tundra to poke her face in before they even got started.
@AnonEclipse
Out of every reaction Kaiba had thought of prior to speaking - which in honesty wasn;t very many - she did not expect the Coatl to wish to speak to the Tundra. She honestly wanted to leave her to her own devices, the way she reacted and looked to the Conductor. "Well, I'll be joining you then." She said, doing her best not to begin stuttering. She couldn't help but just stare at Vapor and the door, waiting for the Tundra to poke her face in before they even got started.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
@anoneclipse
((I actually gtg soon sorry, but I wanna finish my little part. Agh the agony of wanting to rp))
Vapor walked/waddled his way to the compartment with the Tundra in it, and took a steely breathe before walking into the compartment. He placed one of his gemstones from one of his pouches infront of the Tundra and did his best at a bow, he had no idea what he was doing.
"Hello there." he said in a surprisingly calm voice
"I'm Vapor and I wish to congratulate you on finding this...wonderful establishment."
@anoneclipse
((I actually gtg soon sorry, but I wanna finish my little part. Agh the agony of wanting to rp))
Vapor walked/waddled his way to the compartment with the Tundra in it, and took a steely breathe before walking into the compartment. He placed one of his gemstones from one of his pouches infront of the Tundra and did his best at a bow, he had no idea what he was doing.
"Hello there." he said in a surprisingly calm voice
"I'm Vapor and I wish to congratulate you on finding this...wonderful establishment."

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
MoonFlower lifted her head, and quickly stretched- she had fallen asleep. Well, half asleep. She closed her eyes and tried to feel what her ears had heard. She then charged to the window and called to the pearlcatcher- "Hello! We are going to bombard the tundra! C-4 I think! Come if you please!" Moon then looked at the sky hopefully. I really hope today isn't the first day of a full moon...let the moon shine tomorrow. She then quietly walked and stopped behind Vapor and Kiaba.
MoonFlower lifted her head, and quickly stretched- she had fallen asleep. Well, half asleep. She closed her eyes and tried to feel what her ears had heard. She then charged to the window and called to the pearlcatcher- "Hello! We are going to bombard the tundra! C-4 I think! Come if you please!" Moon then looked at the sky hopefully. I really hope today isn't the first day of a full moon...let the moon shine tomorrow. She then quietly walked and stopped behind Vapor and Kiaba.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@PricklyGoose
do i need to ping yur?)
@PricklyGoose
do i need to ping yur?)
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
(I'm subbed! I was asleep pfft. I might just need to be pinged for specifics.)

Umbra woke with a start when she heard the voice of another dragon call to her. She stood and stretched her wings, then carefully placed her pearl in her bag to sling across her body. Perhaps it was time to meet the other passengers. Umbra sighed and turned the lights off before she opened the door to enter the next compartment.

"C-4?" she said quietly to herself. "Which way is C-4?"
(I'm subbed! I was asleep pfft. I might just need to be pinged for specifics.)

Umbra woke with a start when she heard the voice of another dragon call to her. She stood and stretched her wings, then carefully placed her pearl in her bag to sling across her body. Perhaps it was time to meet the other passengers. Umbra sighed and turned the lights off before she opened the door to enter the next compartment.

"C-4?" she said quietly to herself. "Which way is C-4?"
aUKJE16.png
Moon couldn't help her self, she checked the window again. The scenery was the same...but wait, was that something else in the distance, or just another odd rock? She left her head out for a moment, enjoying the wind and the sounds the machine made. Her talons longed to move more than her mouth longed to speak. She started messing with the metal she had messed with earlier, while waiting behind everyone else.
Moon couldn't help her self, she checked the window again. The scenery was the same...but wait, was that something else in the distance, or just another odd rock? She left her head out for a moment, enjoying the wind and the sounds the machine made. Her talons longed to move more than her mouth longed to speak. She started messing with the metal she had messed with earlier, while waiting behind everyone else.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 424 425