Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Conductor [FR RP]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 424 425
Vapor chuckled at the thought and then tried. he thought he had it for a second before he became a little unsteady. He used his wings to gain some balance and stayed on his back legs and eventually put all his weight on his back legs, folding his wings.
"Aww geez, this is hard...how do you do this all the time?"
Vapor chuckled at the thought and then tried. he thought he had it for a second before he became a little unsteady. He used his wings to gain some balance and stayed on his back legs and eventually put all his weight on his back legs, folding his wings.
"Aww geez, this is hard...how do you do this all the time?"

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
Kaiba reluctantly turned her body upright, and thought of how she would complete this task. She tried her best to stand on her hind legs, but she found herself just twisting around and around everytime she felt herself get out of balance. Then she tried her front legs, and it was somewhat more successful than her hind, but she ended up Spiraling into the other corner when she finally got off balance.
Kaiba reluctantly turned her body upright, and thought of how she would complete this task. She tried her best to stand on her hind legs, but she found herself just twisting around and around everytime she felt herself get out of balance. Then she tried her front legs, and it was somewhat more successful than her hind, but she ended up Spiraling into the other corner when she finally got off balance.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
"I think it's the body shapes. I can't do fours well either, my but sticks out so much!"
Moon tried her best, but it looked very odd and she felt unsteady.
"Nice tries, guys!" then moon returned to two legs, her legs felt like jello.
"I think it's the body shapes. I can't do fours well either, my but sticks out so much!"
Moon tried her best, but it looked very odd and she felt unsteady.
"Nice tries, guys!" then moon returned to two legs, her legs felt like jello.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Vapor felt giddy afterwards, his attempt at his hind legs still going. He had held himself up for a while before his legs started to buckle and he just ended up on the floor again. He laid there for a bit before looking outside at the scenery around them. The impossibility of this all crashing onto him. He looked at his new companions and laughed, a genuine crisp, clean laugh. His goggles fell back onto his face and he rolled over, still giggling.
"This is hilarious..."
Vapor felt giddy afterwards, his attempt at his hind legs still going. He had held himself up for a while before his legs started to buckle and he just ended up on the floor again. He laid there for a bit before looking outside at the scenery around them. The impossibility of this all crashing onto him. He looked at his new companions and laughed, a genuine crisp, clean laugh. His goggles fell back onto his face and he rolled over, still giggling.
"This is hilarious..."

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
Moon laughed to, before trying to do the four legs again, before falling sideways.
Moon laughed to, before trying to do the four legs again, before falling sideways.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Kaiba tilted her head at both of them, wondering how and what they found to be so funny. She poked Vapor with her snout a few times, picking up his goggles and trying to put them back on his head. "What is it you find so funny? Never have I met a dragon on this ride who has such humor." She said, looking over at Moon.
Kaiba tilted her head at both of them, wondering how and what they found to be so funny. She poked Vapor with her snout a few times, picking up his goggles and trying to put them back on his head. "What is it you find so funny? Never have I met a dragon on this ride who has such humor." She said, looking over at Moon.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
Moon sighed. "Someone in the family had to smile, and I volenteered! And It just the positions, and I find laughing alergic! Vapor laughed! IT IS CONTAGOIUS RUN FOR YOUR LIVVEESSS!!
Moon sighed. "Someone in the family had to smile, and I volenteered! And It just the positions, and I find laughing alergic! Vapor laughed! IT IS CONTAGOIUS RUN FOR YOUR LIVVEESSS!!
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Vapor rolled over onto his underbelly.He looked at Kaiba and at Moon. He strtched his talons out gesture to both of them.
"The idea that a Wildclaw, a Coatl, and a Spiral, all from different flights mind you, are sitting here figuring out who can stand on their opposite leg form is hilarious to me. I've flown all over for my type of work, yet I've never met any dragons like you. That is kinda funny to me, all the nights I decided to be a rule breaker and I found friends outside my clan...that is funny to me."
He then took off his goggles and put them in his bag.
Vapor rolled over onto his underbelly.He looked at Kaiba and at Moon. He strtched his talons out gesture to both of them.
"The idea that a Wildclaw, a Coatl, and a Spiral, all from different flights mind you, are sitting here figuring out who can stand on their opposite leg form is hilarious to me. I've flown all over for my type of work, yet I've never met any dragons like you. That is kinda funny to me, all the nights I decided to be a rule breaker and I found friends outside my clan...that is funny to me."
He then took off his goggles and put them in his bag.

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
"Ooooooh ima telll your gunna get in biiiig troouuublee!" Moon teased, before sitting normaly and wrapping her tail around herself.
"Ooooooh ima telll your gunna get in biiiig troouuublee!" Moon teased, before sitting normaly and wrapping her tail around herself.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
"Ah, I get it." Kaiba said to Vapor, and then after a moment cracked up laughing at Moon's reaction to Vapor's contagious laughing. Who knows, maybe the conductor will be next in this laughing fit? She twisted herself around a bit, laying partially on the flooring. "It is amazing, taking this one trip has allowed me to meet a multitude of dragons from various backgrounds.. So many stories are told on here, some are remembered, and some lost. Heh, do you think our's will be remembered?" She asked the others, a devious smirk on her face as she adjusted the poor cape tangled around her body.
"Ah, I get it." Kaiba said to Vapor, and then after a moment cracked up laughing at Moon's reaction to Vapor's contagious laughing. Who knows, maybe the conductor will be next in this laughing fit? She twisted herself around a bit, laying partially on the flooring. "It is amazing, taking this one trip has allowed me to meet a multitude of dragons from various backgrounds.. So many stories are told on here, some are remembered, and some lost. Heh, do you think our's will be remembered?" She asked the others, a devious smirk on her face as she adjusted the poor cape tangled around her body.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 424 425