Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] RP partners! (1x1 / Groups)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@IrisReticulata

Thanks! I'm quite proud of how both of them came out, and I just had to create the plans for a third.

Also, who did you like? Fairly sure you forgot to pick one. ^^;

Anyway, any ideas for plot?
@IrisReticulata

Thanks! I'm quite proud of how both of them came out, and I just had to create the plans for a third.

Also, who did you like? Fairly sure you forgot to pick one. ^^;

Anyway, any ideas for plot?
@NightAssassin
Whooops! I meant Reaper. Must have went to fix spelling and accidentally deleted xD

Anyway, I dont have much for a plot idea for this honestly? If you or @SerenityGale Have something you guys were wanting to do, I dont mind hearin' ideas :D?
@NightAssassin
Whooops! I meant Reaper. Must have went to fix spelling and accidentally deleted xD

Anyway, I dont have much for a plot idea for this honestly? If you or @SerenityGale Have something you guys were wanting to do, I dont mind hearin' ideas :D?
1349_200px_irisreticulata_by_miirshroom-dbs1tyq.png
@IrisReticulata

I have no ideas, although I do think a RP with paranormal/supernatural elements would be fun. no, this not just because i want to use my spoopy coatls that is totally the reason why
@IrisReticulata

I have no ideas, although I do think a RP with paranormal/supernatural elements would be fun. no, this not just because i want to use my spoopy coatls that is totally the reason why
@NightAssassin
Maybe something Halloween themed then? Lets see what Serenity would like to do :)
@NightAssassin
Maybe something Halloween themed then? Lets see what Serenity would like to do :)
@IrisReticulata @NightAssassin
The first thing that comes to mind for a Halloween theme would be a haunted house. Taking FR into account, it would be more like a haunted lair. Perhaps a powerful dragon lived there at one point, but it's since fallen into disrepair and the dragon itself has been forgotten
The first thing that comes to mind for a Halloween theme would be a haunted house. Taking FR into account, it would be more like a haunted lair. Perhaps a powerful dragon lived there at one point, but it's since fallen into disrepair and the dragon itself has been forgotten

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
@SerenityGale
Sounds fun to me. I wouldnt mind doing something like that :)
@SerenityGale
Sounds fun to me. I wouldnt mind doing something like that :)
@SerenityGale
@IrisReticulata

Liking this idea ~

I'd love to do something like that.
@SerenityGale
@IrisReticulata

Liking this idea ~

I'd love to do something like that.
You two are free to add details. I'm probably lucky to have gotten that small bust of inspiration, so I'm not sure how much more I could actually contribute to the storyline before we start
You two are free to add details. I'm probably lucky to have gotten that small bust of inspiration, so I'm not sure how much more I could actually contribute to the storyline before we start

__Henry.png
@SerenityGale
@IrisReticulata

Following the idea of a now forgotten powerful dragon living inside a haunted lair, I think it would be interesting to instead have one of your dragons as the powerful dragon instead of one of mine (which would be the obvious choice, but c'mon. Let's throw in some plot twists.) And so my idea is that it's the powerful dragon's time to die and one of my spoopy Coatls goes to collect his soul, but the powerful dragon doesn't want to die, and instead evades my dragon's attempts to collect his soul and either my spoopy Coatl enlists a third dragon to help him hunt down the powerful dragon, or the powerful dragon enlists a third dragon to help him achieve immortality. And, uh, not sure who would win in the end.
@SerenityGale
@IrisReticulata

Following the idea of a now forgotten powerful dragon living inside a haunted lair, I think it would be interesting to instead have one of your dragons as the powerful dragon instead of one of mine (which would be the obvious choice, but c'mon. Let's throw in some plot twists.) And so my idea is that it's the powerful dragon's time to die and one of my spoopy Coatls goes to collect his soul, but the powerful dragon doesn't want to die, and instead evades my dragon's attempts to collect his soul and either my spoopy Coatl enlists a third dragon to help him hunt down the powerful dragon, or the powerful dragon enlists a third dragon to help him achieve immortality. And, uh, not sure who would win in the end.
@NightAssassin @IrisReticulata

That sounds good, Night. Personally, I would go for the "elisting to achieve immortality" option. I would say it doesn't need to be quite that specific, though, and have the powerful dragon just search for a way out of his soul's claiming. That way out could ultimately be immortality, but I think it would be better to focus on the search for a way out than the endgoal of immortality. Also, I think things are more exciting when you aren't sure who will win. With all the "good will always prevail!" in media, sometimes it's refreshing to have the bad guy win.
@NightAssassin @IrisReticulata

That sounds good, Night. Personally, I would go for the "elisting to achieve immortality" option. I would say it doesn't need to be quite that specific, though, and have the powerful dragon just search for a way out of his soul's claiming. That way out could ultimately be immortality, but I think it would be better to focus on the search for a way out than the endgoal of immortality. Also, I think things are more exciting when you aren't sure who will win. With all the "good will always prevail!" in media, sometimes it's refreshing to have the bad guy win.

__Henry.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7