Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] RP partners! (1x1 / Groups)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SerenityGale
Alright, then I think Ill use one of my new Gen1 dragons, How about Nephele?

Do you want to do a group with Night?

@NightAssassin
Awesome, maybe we might be able to do something with Serenity if they are willing?
@SerenityGale
Alright, then I think Ill use one of my new Gen1 dragons, How about Nephele?

Do you want to do a group with Night?

@NightAssassin
Awesome, maybe we might be able to do something with Serenity if they are willing?
1349_200px_irisreticulata_by_miirshroom-dbs1tyq.png
@IrisReticulata

Sure! I don't mind. I've been itching to use one of my spoopy coatls. :3
@IrisReticulata

Sure! I don't mind. I've been itching to use one of my spoopy coatls. :3
@Windshear

Wow you have so much good lore! I love the history and future aspects you have with your clan, like how the history of your clan is affecting the present and that the past is defining the future for your clan. Its quite interesting honestly! Almost makes me jealous i havent done more for my own clan QuQ

Im not sure how my clan might be able to interact though with your own. i see your clan isnt fond of magic and most of my clan uses magic, especially the king and queen who use it to keep life going in the Frozen Oasis seeing as they technically live underground. :/

If you have any ideas i would be glad to hear some! The only thing i can think of now is maybe something along doing trade with your clan for the rare herbs, medicines, and flowers the Frosted Iris Clan grows? Or maybe since both clans are found in the Southern Icefields something happens with the rouges and my clan, so my clan seeks aid from yours?
@Windshear

Wow you have so much good lore! I love the history and future aspects you have with your clan, like how the history of your clan is affecting the present and that the past is defining the future for your clan. Its quite interesting honestly! Almost makes me jealous i havent done more for my own clan QuQ

Im not sure how my clan might be able to interact though with your own. i see your clan isnt fond of magic and most of my clan uses magic, especially the king and queen who use it to keep life going in the Frozen Oasis seeing as they technically live underground. :/

If you have any ideas i would be glad to hear some! The only thing i can think of now is maybe something along doing trade with your clan for the rare herbs, medicines, and flowers the Frosted Iris Clan grows? Or maybe since both clans are found in the Southern Icefields something happens with the rouges and my clan, so my clan seeks aid from yours?
@IrisReticulata
I'd rather the second. Should I start or shall you. Oh by the way do you mind if I send more than one dragon? Just two or three. It wouldn't make scene to send one dragon into unknown land without a buddy system. Plus if one character doesn't... mix well another can cover for them.
@IrisReticulata
I'd rather the second. Should I start or shall you. Oh by the way do you mind if I send more than one dragon? Just two or three. It wouldn't make scene to send one dragon into unknown land without a buddy system. Plus if one character doesn't... mix well another can cover for them.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan
Thats fine with me, feel free to bring as many as youd like. And I can start it if you want, I can set up whats going on inside and you can decide where you might want your dragons to fall into :)?
@Raan
Thats fine with me, feel free to bring as many as youd like. And I can start it if you want, I can set up whats going on inside and you can decide where you might want your dragons to fall into :)?
@IrisReticulata
OK. I'll wait for your ping.
@IrisReticulata
OK. I'll wait for your ping.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@IrisReticulata
I'm fine grouping with @NightAssassin. Nephele would be fine, too
@IrisReticulata
I'm fine grouping with @NightAssassin. Nephele would be fine, too

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
@SerenityGale
Okay Great!

So what dragon would you like to use @NightAssassin ?
@SerenityGale
Okay Great!

So what dragon would you like to use @NightAssassin ?
@IrisReticulata

I'm debating between Reaper and Spectre. It would probably ultimately come down to what the plot is for me to make the final decision.

A brief summary of both Coatls:

Reaper:
- Basically the Grim Reaper except more chill
- Gives off an aura of death, which can be summarized as eerily calm and quiet
- Just wants to read and study the world
- Observant as heck
- Tries not to get involved in anything
- Is capable of dissipating into a cloud of black mist
- Collects the souls of dying dragons on a daily basis
- Neither dead nor alive
- Literally walks the balance between everything; he's no more good than evil

Spectre:
- Your average devourer of souls
- Creates a chill in nearby air, Spectre doesn't notice it though
- Gives off an eerily calm and quiet aura, also the aura feels kinda cold
- Doesn't actually eat souls, more like makes them his personal servants
- Pretty chill
- Is capable of dissipating into a cloud of pale mist
- Collects the soul of dying dragons on a daily basis
- According to Spectre, he counts as a living being, according to everyone else, he is totally dead and just happened to get an amazing afterlife gig as a keeper of souls
- He's technically undead, since he's a ghost

Plus, it's October so I kinda have to take advantage of the fact I have spoopy Coatls.
@IrisReticulata

I'm debating between Reaper and Spectre. It would probably ultimately come down to what the plot is for me to make the final decision.

A brief summary of both Coatls:

Reaper:
- Basically the Grim Reaper except more chill
- Gives off an aura of death, which can be summarized as eerily calm and quiet
- Just wants to read and study the world
- Observant as heck
- Tries not to get involved in anything
- Is capable of dissipating into a cloud of black mist
- Collects the souls of dying dragons on a daily basis
- Neither dead nor alive
- Literally walks the balance between everything; he's no more good than evil

Spectre:
- Your average devourer of souls
- Creates a chill in nearby air, Spectre doesn't notice it though
- Gives off an eerily calm and quiet aura, also the aura feels kinda cold
- Doesn't actually eat souls, more like makes them his personal servants
- Pretty chill
- Is capable of dissipating into a cloud of pale mist
- Collects the soul of dying dragons on a daily basis
- According to Spectre, he counts as a living being, according to everyone else, he is totally dead and just happened to get an amazing afterlife gig as a keeper of souls
- He's technically undead, since he's a ghost

Plus, it's October so I kinda have to take advantage of the fact I have spoopy Coatls.
@NightAssassin
Well I think both of them sound quite interesting. I like alot though, I think he sounds interesting to interact with :)
@NightAssassin
Well I think both of them sound quite interesting. I like alot though, I think he sounds interesting to interact with :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7