Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] RP partners! (1x1 / Groups)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@IrisReticulata
I wouldn't mind doing an FR rp, but with the storyline you two are mapping out I'm not sure how I could include my clan's dragons
@IrisReticulata
I wouldn't mind doing an FR rp, but with the storyline you two are mapping out I'm not sure how I could include my clan's dragons

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
@IrisReticulata

If you're still open, I'd love to do a FR RP!

I'm good with either a 1x1 or small group. My schedule is finally cleared up, so I should be able to post pretty frequently now.

If you want to look through my lore to get an idea of my dragons, I highly suggest you read the lore thread linked in my signature, not the bios of my dragons. Most of my bios are old and outdated, since I had to rewrite my lore thread and change a lot of things.
@IrisReticulata

If you're still open, I'd love to do a FR RP!

I'm good with either a 1x1 or small group. My schedule is finally cleared up, so I should be able to post pretty frequently now.

If you want to look through my lore to get an idea of my dragons, I highly suggest you read the lore thread linked in my signature, not the bios of my dragons. Most of my bios are old and outdated, since I had to rewrite my lore thread and change a lot of things.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Raan
Any dragon you would like to send is fine with me, I loved a lot of your dragon's lore and its kinda difficult for me to decide honestly. But, If you would like to go with the second idea then thats fine with me. :)

@SerenityGale
Probably not, but we can do something between just you and I as a 1x1 RP if youd like?

@Windshear
Sure! If you dont mind giving me a few moments to look through your lore then I dont mind doing a 1x1 or small group if someone else is interested in a group RP.

And if your wanting to learn more about my clan then probably the best dragons to look at, if you dont want to read all the dragon's bios, is my four founders. They are the first four dragons in my lair after Markab.
@Raan
Any dragon you would like to send is fine with me, I loved a lot of your dragon's lore and its kinda difficult for me to decide honestly. But, If you would like to go with the second idea then thats fine with me. :)

@SerenityGale
Probably not, but we can do something between just you and I as a 1x1 RP if youd like?

@Windshear
Sure! If you dont mind giving me a few moments to look through your lore then I dont mind doing a 1x1 or small group if someone else is interested in a group RP.

And if your wanting to learn more about my clan then probably the best dragons to look at, if you dont want to read all the dragon's bios, is my four founders. They are the first four dragons in my lair after Markab.
1349_200px_irisreticulata_by_miirshroom-dbs1tyq.png
@IrisReticulata

Sounds good! Take your time, if you want to read all my lore, that's fine, or you can just read as much as you want.

I'll go read yours now too.
@IrisReticulata

Sounds good! Take your time, if you want to read all my lore, that's fine, or you can just read as much as you want.

I'll go read yours now too.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@IrisReticulata
1x1 RP sounds good. My dragons don't have their own lore written out, though, I'm only just getting into roleplay
@IrisReticulata
1x1 RP sounds good. My dragons don't have their own lore written out, though, I'm only just getting into roleplay

__Henry.png
@SerenityGale
then perhaps we do something simple then? Maybe just a 1x1 dragon interaction? Or perhapse one of your dragons stumble into my dragon's lair?
@SerenityGale
then perhaps we do something simple then? Maybe just a 1x1 dragon interaction? Or perhapse one of your dragons stumble into my dragon's lair?
@IrisReticulata
I'd like there to be a bit more of a storyline than "random encounter", so 1x1 interaction sounds better to me.
@IrisReticulata
I'd like there to be a bit more of a storyline than "random encounter", so 1x1 interaction sounds better to me.

__Henry.png
@SerenityGale
Thats fine with me. Did you have a dragon or idea in mind for the RP :)?
@SerenityGale
Thats fine with me. Did you have a dragon or idea in mind for the RP :)?
@IrisReticulata
I'll go with my starter, Azura. No ideas for a setting at the moment
@IrisReticulata
I'll go with my starter, Azura. No ideas for a setting at the moment

__Henry.png
@IrisReticulata

I'd be interested in doing a FR RP! I'm fine with both 1x1 and group, but I prefer group. I just don't have any lore written out, and if there is any, I plan on either removing it or rewriting it.
@IrisReticulata

I'd be interested in doing a FR RP! I'm fine with both 1x1 and group, but I prefer group. I just don't have any lore written out, and if there is any, I plan on either removing it or rewriting it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7