Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] RP partners! (1x1 / Groups)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello Everyone!

So I am looking to do some RP with either 1x1s or small groups! So for what im looking for in a partner, I have this list of needs:

Decent Grammar - I dont need perfect but please make sure you have a basic understanding of the English language.

Decent Response Length - I tend to write a lot of details within my RP style and would prefer not to have my partner leave one or two sentence responses should i write out a decent 5 or 6. You response doesn't have to match mine but I would prefer you try and do so.

Once a Day Responses - I know life gets busy and things get in the way and responses cant always be immediate, but I would prefer to have my partner respond at least one a day and inform me should something happen where you are unable to do so.

Other than that, I do have one more thing, I DO NOT DO NSFW. I dont mind doing gore things for battles or something else but I dont do the Nasty stuff, AT ALL!

I dont mind RPing Romance, Horror, Adventure, LGBT, Comedy, or Mystery.

I can RP any of these things below :
  • FR Stuff (I prefer this the most. I also dont mind RPing Gijinka/Humanoid FR if youd rather RP in such a way.)
  • OCs
  • Pokemon (I havent done mych RPing in this stuff yet, but I have a great love for all of pokemon)
  • Monster RPs (I have quite a few non-human OCs and wouldnt mind doing something with them.)
Hello Everyone!

So I am looking to do some RP with either 1x1s or small groups! So for what im looking for in a partner, I have this list of needs:

Decent Grammar - I dont need perfect but please make sure you have a basic understanding of the English language.

Decent Response Length - I tend to write a lot of details within my RP style and would prefer not to have my partner leave one or two sentence responses should i write out a decent 5 or 6. You response doesn't have to match mine but I would prefer you try and do so.

Once a Day Responses - I know life gets busy and things get in the way and responses cant always be immediate, but I would prefer to have my partner respond at least one a day and inform me should something happen where you are unable to do so.

Other than that, I do have one more thing, I DO NOT DO NSFW. I dont mind doing gore things for battles or something else but I dont do the Nasty stuff, AT ALL!

I dont mind RPing Romance, Horror, Adventure, LGBT, Comedy, or Mystery.

I can RP any of these things below :
  • FR Stuff (I prefer this the most. I also dont mind RPing Gijinka/Humanoid FR if youd rather RP in such a way.)
  • OCs
  • Pokemon (I havent done mych RPing in this stuff yet, but I have a great love for all of pokemon)
  • Monster RPs (I have quite a few non-human OCs and wouldnt mind doing something with them.)
1349_200px_irisreticulata_by_miirshroom-dbs1tyq.png
bump
bump
@IrisReticulata
Hi
@IrisReticulata
Hi

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
@SerenityGale
Hello :)
@SerenityGale
Hello :)
@IrisReticula
I'm pretty new to rp and want to give it a try. Got a theme in mind?
@IrisReticula
I'm pretty new to rp and want to give it a try. Got a theme in mind?

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
@IrisReticulata
If your still looking for a partner I'd love to RP. I'd be willing to do an FR, or Monster RP. I'll leave a little information below and if you are interested we can work out a plot from their. I've been RPing for little over a year, and I usually run all my posts though word to get rid of any grammar/spelling errors. I can provide a sample of my writing if you'd like, but I tend to make a very long first post and then one to three paragraph posts after. The only exception is if we are talking than it might be three lines of my reaction and then a response.

Anyone in my lair with a Bio is open if you would like to look their to get an idea for a plot.

If you'd like to do a monster RP I have a Werewolf, Kisune, and a shapeshifter. I also have a monster hunter character, but they are a package deal with my Kisune.
@IrisReticulata
If your still looking for a partner I'd love to RP. I'd be willing to do an FR, or Monster RP. I'll leave a little information below and if you are interested we can work out a plot from their. I've been RPing for little over a year, and I usually run all my posts though word to get rid of any grammar/spelling errors. I can provide a sample of my writing if you'd like, but I tend to make a very long first post and then one to three paragraph posts after. The only exception is if we are talking than it might be three lines of my reaction and then a response.

Anyone in my lair with a Bio is open if you would like to look their to get an idea for a plot.

If you'd like to do a monster RP I have a Werewolf, Kisune, and a shapeshifter. I also have a monster hunter character, but they are a package deal with my Kisune.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@SerenityGale
What type of RP are you interested in doing?

@Raan
Wow thats so much!

I havent been RPing for too terribly long, well publicly anyway. >u>
I RP quite often with a friend of mine who actually got me to play FR in the first place! Anywho, I would totally prefer a dragon RP, just to work on my FR RPing and get my lore rolling a bit and to define my characters better. Everything you have stated sounds like you'll make a wonderful RP partner, so no need to show me anything if you dont want to. If you dont mind ill take some time to read through your dragons though :)
@SerenityGale
What type of RP are you interested in doing?

@Raan
Wow thats so much!

I havent been RPing for too terribly long, well publicly anyway. >u>
I RP quite often with a friend of mine who actually got me to play FR in the first place! Anywho, I would totally prefer a dragon RP, just to work on my FR RPing and get my lore rolling a bit and to define my characters better. Everything you have stated sounds like you'll make a wonderful RP partner, so no need to show me anything if you dont want to. If you dont mind ill take some time to read through your dragons though :)
@Raan

Wow, I love the lore going through your clan. I honestly love Sunspot's character! The interactions between him and his sister are exciting to read about.

So a few ideas when through my mind for my clan directly interacting with yours? Perhaps my clan is sending in a Trader to trade products with your clan or an Ambassador is sent from my clan to yours to negotiate a simple treaty, when one of my dragons accidentally offends someone in the clan? And we can make something there?

Or I saw you have quite a few ice dragons, perhaps something has them or someone else from your clan sent to the Southern Icefields and your dragons tumble into the Frozen Oasis? (Honestly thats the lore for quite a few dragons having even been brought into the Frosted Iris clan. They live in a massive carved out cavern beneath the ice so many dragons end up falling though weak spots in the ceiling and walls.)
@Raan

Wow, I love the lore going through your clan. I honestly love Sunspot's character! The interactions between him and his sister are exciting to read about.

So a few ideas when through my mind for my clan directly interacting with yours? Perhaps my clan is sending in a Trader to trade products with your clan or an Ambassador is sent from my clan to yours to negotiate a simple treaty, when one of my dragons accidentally offends someone in the clan? And we can make something there?

Or I saw you have quite a few ice dragons, perhaps something has them or someone else from your clan sent to the Southern Icefields and your dragons tumble into the Frozen Oasis? (Honestly thats the lore for quite a few dragons having even been brought into the Frosted Iris clan. They live in a massive carved out cavern beneath the ice so many dragons end up falling though weak spots in the ceiling and walls.)
bump
bump
@IrisReticulata
Thanks. When I first started FR Sunny was my baby so he got all the lore.

If we go with the first idea we run into a problem: the penalty. I left offenses vague so a warrior can be as harsh as needed when their character calls for it. The offended would most likely be Silvereye, Shadowwing, or Darkstar as they are the only canonical healers in my clan. We could also have a misunderstanding where a warrior thinks he's being challenged because of how your ambassador handles their interaction. Now that I write it out the later idea might be best since offending a healer would most likely lead to scaring/death, and that wouldn't be good for clan relations. That would get your dragon(s) stuck there long enough to interact. As for why they are there, it could be a simple trade agreement.

If we go with the second idea then that would be off to a more pleasant start. I wouldn't have any preference on the dragon I scent and the reason would most likely change depending on who I scent. If there's anyone in my clan you'd like to interact with then let me know.
@IrisReticulata
Thanks. When I first started FR Sunny was my baby so he got all the lore.

If we go with the first idea we run into a problem: the penalty. I left offenses vague so a warrior can be as harsh as needed when their character calls for it. The offended would most likely be Silvereye, Shadowwing, or Darkstar as they are the only canonical healers in my clan. We could also have a misunderstanding where a warrior thinks he's being challenged because of how your ambassador handles their interaction. Now that I write it out the later idea might be best since offending a healer would most likely lead to scaring/death, and that wouldn't be good for clan relations. That would get your dragon(s) stuck there long enough to interact. As for why they are there, it could be a simple trade agreement.

If we go with the second idea then that would be off to a more pleasant start. I wouldn't have any preference on the dragon I scent and the reason would most likely change depending on who I scent. If there's anyone in my clan you'd like to interact with then let me know.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
1 2 3 4 5 6 7