Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Disliking to the Six (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Hellbringer so this can be a side quest or whatever

Any ideas?

(Edit: also, how goes the commission? Is everything going well?)
@Hellbringer so this can be a side quest or whatever

Any ideas?

(Edit: also, how goes the commission? Is everything going well?)
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Well night walked overthrew Luna and celestia as well as distorting the main 6 except flutershy as she laid a deal with discord to keep her alive as long as he loyal to her
Well night walked overthrew Luna and celestia as well as distorting the main 6 except flutershy as she laid a deal with discord to keep her alive as long as he loyal to her
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
You still hear? @dragonseeker
You still hear? @dragonseeker
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
@Hellbringer sorry I wasn't subscribed, haha

I am subscribed now

Anyways I guess that could work so

I guess you can set the scene?
@Hellbringer sorry I wasn't subscribed, haha

I am subscribed now

Anyways I guess that could work so

I guess you can set the scene?
(alright then) knight walked walked down three her kingdom and then down to were she worps into the pony world were she walks three the thick Forrest
(alright then) knight walked walked down three her kingdom and then down to were she worps into the pony world were she walks three the thick Forrest
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Sandbank huffed, resting beside a tree in the Everfree Forest. He'd been walking for almost a full two days, with only a few short breaks. Thus was his life. He sighed, pulling his hood off to reveal his broken horn and piercing eyes. His dark muzzle turned upward as he glanced around to make sure he was alone. His ear flicked upward for a moment before he decided the rustling bushes was a false alarm. Probably some stupid monster that would try to frighten him.

Sandbank watched as the ball of light at his side began to dim, before completely fading away and leaving only darkness. He didn't mind the dark, but that didn't mean he could see in it.
Sandbank huffed, resting beside a tree in the Everfree Forest. He'd been walking for almost a full two days, with only a few short breaks. Thus was his life. He sighed, pulling his hood off to reveal his broken horn and piercing eyes. His dark muzzle turned upward as he glanced around to make sure he was alone. His ear flicked upward for a moment before he decided the rustling bushes was a false alarm. Probably some stupid monster that would try to frighten him.

Sandbank watched as the ball of light at his side began to dim, before completely fading away and leaving only darkness. He didn't mind the dark, but that didn't mean he could see in it.
*night walker moves three the trees and down to were sandbank was fining him she laid her horn glow as she got closer to him "a alicorn out hear in the dark of night in a bad place like this? Who are what are you doing hear?"
*night walker moves three the trees and down to were sandbank was fining him she laid her horn glow as she got closer to him "a alicorn out hear in the dark of night in a bad place like this? Who are what are you doing hear?"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Sandbank jolted up suddenly, obviously having fallen partially asleep by the time he had been found. His first instinct was to stand, and he did so as he turned toward Night Walker, over his initial shock. There was no point in hiding his horn, since it was already spotted.

Sandbank let out a snort. "Some alicorn I am. Call me Raiden. I'm a traveling stallion. I just so happen to be crossing through this forest. I wasn't aware that someone claimed ownership to it and labeled it as private property." He huffed, his black and white eyes were locked on Night Walker's, and he frowned slightly. "And you are?"
Sandbank jolted up suddenly, obviously having fallen partially asleep by the time he had been found. His first instinct was to stand, and he did so as he turned toward Night Walker, over his initial shock. There was no point in hiding his horn, since it was already spotted.

Sandbank let out a snort. "Some alicorn I am. Call me Raiden. I'm a traveling stallion. I just so happen to be crossing through this forest. I wasn't aware that someone claimed ownership to it and labeled it as private property." He huffed, his black and white eyes were locked on Night Walker's, and he frowned slightly. "And you are?"
"I'm night walker I was worped hear from my world and the forest is not owned by anyoneni was just traveling to this world to celect suplys .... I'm the demon queen"she bowed her head in respect before looking back,up and leting,her horn glow more
"I'm night walker I was worped hear from my world and the forest is not owned by anyoneni was just traveling to this world to celect suplys .... I'm the demon queen"she bowed her head in respect before looking back,up and leting,her horn glow more
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(sorry I was bussy)
(sorry I was bussy)
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22