Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Disliking to the Six (private)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
Sandbank dipped his head, slipping the harp back into his saddlebag as he trotted forward. "Take the lead." He replied, letting out a long, satisfactory sigh as he flicked his hood back up.

((oh hey, just for a note, Sandbank is only a little shorter than Night Walker and the Princesses))
Sandbank dipped his head, slipping the harp back into his saddlebag as he trotted forward. "Take the lead." He replied, letting out a long, satisfactory sigh as he flicked his hood back up.

((oh hey, just for a note, Sandbank is only a little shorter than Night Walker and the Princesses))
Toast/Dragon ~ they/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 19
avid roleplayer ~ pageti sass
attempting at arting ~ definitely the void?
i have a cat named Cypher ~ genderfluid mess (transmasc!)
3 hours+ FR time ~ active each day- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
(alright but night walker is actually really tall eat her way heheh)

Night walker happily walked ahead of him and out of the cottage "question why did you hide your name from me? It not like a case weather your evil or not I'm just curious"
(alright but night walker is actually really tall eat her way heheh)

Night walker happily walked ahead of him and out of the cottage "question why did you hide your name from me? It not like a case weather your evil or not I'm just curious"
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"Many ask for my name. If I gave them my real name before I knew I could trust them, some old friends would know I'm... back. And I don't want to run into them again."
"Many ask for my name. If I gave them my real name before I knew I could trust them, some old friends would know I'm... back. And I don't want to run into them again."
"And those old friends are?" she looks back at him in question
"And those old friends are?" she looks back at him in question
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"Changelings and Cerberus." Replied Sandbank, his eyes narrowing at the thought of the three-headed dog. "I'm relieved to hear that he's been locked up."
"Changelings and Cerberus." Replied Sandbank, his eyes narrowing at the thought of the three-headed dog. "I'm relieved to hear that he's been locked up."
"Yes he has been and the changing have well changed I like them better know mutch nicer beaings and don't droll anymore" she closes her eyes and tilts her head as she thinks "crisalis is gone sadly I liked her she was nice" she she watched out her wings making then unfold straight up "Mmm"
"Yes he has been and the changing have well changed I like them better know mutch nicer beaings and don't droll anymore" she closes her eyes and tilts her head as she thinks "crisalis is gone sadly I liked her she was nice" she she watched out her wings making then unfold straight up "Mmm"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"Ah, so they no longer swarm the world like they used to? Good to know." Replied Sandbank, blinking a few times.
"Ah, so they no longer swarm the world like they used to? Good to know." Replied Sandbank, blinking a few times.
"No they don't there like deer ... Butterflys ... Kinda cool if you ask me but I dont think you care" the get hit he edge of the Forrest "ah hear comes the fun part dealing with ponys they leave me alone for the most part till the pink one shows up"
"No they don't there like deer ... Butterflys ... Kinda cool if you ask me but I dont think you care" the get hit he edge of the Forrest "ah hear comes the fun part dealing with ponys they leave me alone for the most part till the pink one shows up"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"The pink one, hmm? Should I make an example of her?" Sandbank questioned, still following Night Walker. One could compare him to a loyal dog, but he was no such thing.
"The pink one, hmm? Should I make an example of her?" Sandbank questioned, still following Night Walker. One could compare him to a loyal dog, but he was no such thing.
"No no she'll die soon enough but it could help you to know who were going to distroy also when we are done killing them all you can fine a place to rule over if you wish I'll take my throne back but you can take anything else"
"No no she'll die soon enough but it could help you to know who were going to distroy also when we are done killing them all you can fine a place to rule over if you wish I'll take my throne back but you can take anything else"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22