Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Disliking to the Six (private)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
"Oh, so you're trying to bribe me, huh? Sorry to break it to you, but I have no magic. You're out of luck. These old wings don't work, either." Sandbank ruffled his wings, glancing at them as they moved his cloak slightly.
"Oh, so you're trying to bribe me, huh? Sorry to break it to you, but I have no magic. You're out of luck. These old wings don't work, either." Sandbank ruffled his wings, glancing at them as they moved his cloak slightly.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
"Don't care if you can fly or if you can use magic I just need a second hand man to get into he siystem and find there week spots you see that filth selectia is my sister or used to be till she turned me into this beast a demon and from there I maid my kingdom and now I'll kill them all and rule in the right place ... I'm her older sister you see she hated me so she used her little stones to throw me away but know that she's lost that I can kill her kill little Luna and there little pints that contole the stones" smiles showing her sharp teeth
"Don't care if you can fly or if you can use magic I just need a second hand man to get into he siystem and find there week spots you see that filth selectia is my sister or used to be till she turned me into this beast a demon and from there I maid my kingdom and now I'll kill them all and rule in the right place ... I'm her older sister you see she hated me so she used her little stones to throw me away but know that she's lost that I can kill her kill little Luna and there little pints that contole the stones" smiles showing her sharp teeth
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Sandbank let out a soft laugh, before it grew steadily louder. After his fit, he looked at Night Walker. "You're asking me to help overthrow a kingdom? How dark!" He paused, letting out a long, satisfied sigh. Turning fully toward Night Walker, he looked her in the eye. "Call me Sandbank. Raiden is an old nickname. Also, count me in. I want to watch these ponies burn."

(Okay so I didn't mention this but he dislikes the world so much that he can get really dark. Like, really dark. It's kinda creepy)
Sandbank let out a soft laugh, before it grew steadily louder. After his fit, he looked at Night Walker. "You're asking me to help overthrow a kingdom? How dark!" He paused, letting out a long, satisfied sigh. Turning fully toward Night Walker, he looked her in the eye. "Call me Sandbank. Raiden is an old nickname. Also, count me in. I want to watch these ponies burn."

(Okay so I didn't mention this but he dislikes the world so much that he can get really dark. Like, really dark. It's kinda creepy)
(i like dark shot also I can be gory so if your not okay with Gore then just tell me)
*Night walker starts laughing* oh it's good to have another hates of all those famed ponys haha haha oh I can't wait to over throw those filthy sisters of mine *she snikers* welcome along were gana need to tell with some one first but I'm not done geting things togeather
(i like dark shot also I can be gory so if your not okay with Gore then just tell me)
*Night walker starts laughing* oh it's good to have another hates of all those famed ponys haha haha oh I can't wait to over throw those filthy sisters of mine *she snikers* welcome along were gana need to tell with some one first but I'm not done geting things togeather
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(Haha nope you good! Now, other stuff like relationships, that's not as ok for me)

Sandbank let out another long sigh as he calmed down. "Oh, and I may not have magic in my horn, but I do indeed have magic. Just tell me what to do, and I'll get to it."
(Haha nope you good! Now, other stuff like relationships, that's not as ok for me)

Sandbank let out another long sigh as he calmed down. "Oh, and I may not have magic in my horn, but I do indeed have magic. Just tell me what to do, and I'll get to it."
(that's fine she's off limits anyways)
Night walker smiles "good that's perfect but I need to finish my big project.. I'm missing a couple limbs" she walks out of the house and out back
(that's fine she's off limits anyways)
Night walker smiles "good that's perfect but I need to finish my big project.. I'm missing a couple limbs" she walks out of the house and out back
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(Loll that's okay he doesn't have a love life and will probably never have one)

Sandbank dipped his head, heading back into the cottage to eat the sandwich given to him. Quietly, he pondered his new mistress. He'd had a few masters and mistresses before, but none that wanted to overthrow the princesses. It was an interesting relationship.
(Loll that's okay he doesn't have a love life and will probably never have one)

Sandbank dipped his head, heading back into the cottage to eat the sandwich given to him. Quietly, he pondered his new mistress. He'd had a few masters and mistresses before, but none that wanted to overthrow the princesses. It was an interesting relationship.
(sorry I was cleaning)
Night walker heppliy worked away on the beast she was making it was a Dragon mix tho she's been having trubkes getting the parts it's coming alonge slowly
(sorry I was cleaning)
Night walker heppliy worked away on the beast she was making it was a Dragon mix tho she's been having trubkes getting the parts it's coming alonge slowly
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
((no problem))

Sandbank comfortably sat in the cottage, humming as he played a song on a harp he kept in his saddlebags. The song had an eerie, yet beautiful tune, and it mingled well with his demeanor.
((no problem))

Sandbank comfortably sat in the cottage, humming as he played a song on a harp he kept in his saddlebags. The song had an eerie, yet beautiful tune, and it mingled well with his demeanor.
Night walker stoped and walked into her cottage "sandbank I need you to come with me to town I need to pick somthings up for my projects as well as stop by someone's house"
Night walker stoped and walked into her cottage "sandbank I need you to come with me to town I need to pick somthings up for my projects as well as stop by someone's house"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22