Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Disliking to the Six (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
((np!! ^^ Haha I use paper all the time but drawing digitally is like a nightmare lol))

Sandbank hesitated again, knowing it was most likely some sort of trap. Still, he opened the door, staying a little ways behind the monster, considering he used his magic.

It wasn't every day that Sandbank met some random body part monster that led him to a cottage in the middle of who knows where...
((np!! ^^ Haha I use paper all the time but drawing digitally is like a nightmare lol))

Sandbank hesitated again, knowing it was most likely some sort of trap. Still, he opened the door, staying a little ways behind the monster, considering he used his magic.

It wasn't every day that Sandbank met some random body part monster that led him to a cottage in the middle of who knows where...
Toast/Dragon ~ they/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 19
avid roleplayer ~ pageti sass
attempting at arting ~ definitely the void?
i have a cat named Cypher ~ genderfluid mess (transmasc!)
3 hours+ FR time ~ active each day- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
She monster stumbles in and over to his master who pets it's head lightly it then wonders back out of the house and wonders off to no were "come on in I beat your hungry"
She monster stumbles in and over to his master who pets it's head lightly it then wonders back out of the house and wonders off to no were "come on in I beat your hungry"
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Sandbank entered hesitantly, glancing around. He recognized the voice and huffed. "Why is a stranger being so hospitable, hmm? We barely know more than names."
Sandbank entered hesitantly, glancing around. He recognized the voice and huffed. "Why is a stranger being so hospitable, hmm? We barely know more than names."
"So you don't want food? Oh well has a it's ok for me besides you probably don't like meat anyway" she used her magic to pore the thick soup into a boil for her to eat
"So you don't want food? Oh well has a it's ok for me besides you probably don't like meat anyway" she used her magic to pore the thick soup into a boil for her to eat
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"I'm a vegetarian." Replied Sandbank, with a quick, distasteful glance at the soup.
"I'm a vegetarian." Replied Sandbank, with a quick, distasteful glance at the soup.
"There apples over there on the table" she bags in to eat her soup happily as she layed back down,on her bed and continued to sow a new beast together
"There apples over there on the table" she bags in to eat her soup happily as she layed back down,on her bed and continued to sow a new beast together
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Sandbank huffed. "Why are you being so kind to me?" He mused, munching on an apple absent-mindedly. It had been quite some time since he last ate any food.
Sandbank huffed. "Why are you being so kind to me?" He mused, munching on an apple absent-mindedly. It had been quite some time since he last ate any food.
"I like to be nice some times ... Would you like it if I was mean? It can be ... A little messy if I am mean
"I like to be nice some times ... Would you like it if I was mean? It can be ... A little messy if I am mean
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"I'd rather you be impartial." He replied, taking another bite of the apple he was consuming.
"I'd rather you be impartial." He replied, taking another bite of the apple he was consuming.
"Hmmm oh well I do as I wish" *she eats more of her soup as she continues to fix the sowing
"Hmmm oh well I do as I wish" *she eats more of her soup as she continues to fix the sowing
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22