Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Disliking to the Six (private)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
"Mistress, I am a stallion who serves. I do not take anything that does not rightfully belong to me. For this reason, I will either settle in the place I once called home, or I will stay by your side, to serve you." Sandbank explained in a relatively hushed tone. He didn't like multitudes of ponies hearing his voice.
"Mistress, I am a stallion who serves. I do not take anything that does not rightfully belong to me. For this reason, I will either settle in the place I once called home, or I will stay by your side, to serve you." Sandbank explained in a relatively hushed tone. He didn't like multitudes of ponies hearing his voice.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
"That's fine then it's your chose" she walks further into town and stops she looks the the large crystal castle "a castle maid of crystal that looks like a tree heh this princes is new evidently she and her little freainds controls the elements of harmony"
"That's fine then it's your chose" she walks further into town and stops she looks the the large crystal castle "a castle maid of crystal that looks like a tree heh this princes is new evidently she and her little freainds controls the elements of harmony"
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"Harmony... when was the last time this world experienced true chaos?" Sandbank mumbled, rolling his eyes.
"Harmony... when was the last time this world experienced true chaos?" Sandbank mumbled, rolling his eyes.
"Not since discord turns good and into a love striken puppy but that's his down fall"she chuckles and continues on threw the town and down their road till she finds what she needed. Walking over to the fruit stand she uses her manic to pick some up
"Not since discord turns good and into a love striken puppy but that's his down fall"she chuckles and continues on threw the town and down their road till she finds what she needed. Walking over to the fruit stand she uses her manic to pick some up
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Sandbank looked unconvinced. "Discord? Reformed? I find that hard to believe." He muttered, glancing at Night Walker before sighing. "But, with how happy and twisted this world really is, I can still believe it..."
Sandbank looked unconvinced. "Discord? Reformed? I find that hard to believe." He muttered, glancing at Night Walker before sighing. "But, with how happy and twisted this world really is, I can still believe it..."
"It is strange but true
"It is strange but true
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"I suppose..."
"I suppose..."
"You'll now ones we see him again soon" she places the apples away and hands the pony coins before walking ahead
"You'll now ones we see him again soon" she places the apples away and hands the pony coins before walking ahead
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"I would know that creature anywhere." Replied Sandbank, yawning.
"I would know that creature anywhere." Replied Sandbank, yawning.
*she walks futher out side of town to a little hut like home animals runing a over the place
*she walks futher out side of town to a little hut like home animals runing a over the place
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22