Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wont let me dealet it (old rp)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Just my little pony the whole plot will be kept secret unless you want to know then ask Nicky and I'll message you it other than that it will take place in pony vil after what has most recently happened in the sereace

Any character is allowed

Name:
Aperience:
Speeches:(earth pony Pegasus unicorn ech)
Persanality:
Cutie Mark/ability:
Other:

Post below and I'll aprove you if you wish to join

My oc I will be playing as is!
Name: Night walker
Appearance: https://darkcrafter69.deviantart.com/art/Knight-Walker-697907411
Her age is unknown
Speashes(don't know how to spell!) : demon horse
Personality: quite cold and hates everything dosnt talk mutch just gives disaproving stares
Cutie mark/ability: skull with spear in it her ablity is to bring back the dead and manipulate them
Likes: ice cream, green apples, and carrying for her people
Dislikes: everything else
Other: she is the queen of the demon kind

Go ahead and make urs!!
Just my little pony the whole plot will be kept secret unless you want to know then ask Nicky and I'll message you it other than that it will take place in pony vil after what has most recently happened in the sereace

Any character is allowed

Name:
Aperience:
Speeches:(earth pony Pegasus unicorn ech)
Persanality:
Cutie Mark/ability:
Other:

Post below and I'll aprove you if you wish to join

My oc I will be playing as is!
Name: Night walker
Appearance: https://darkcrafter69.deviantart.com/art/Knight-Walker-697907411
Her age is unknown
Speashes(don't know how to spell!) : demon horse
Personality: quite cold and hates everything dosnt talk mutch just gives disaproving stares
Cutie mark/ability: skull with spear in it her ablity is to bring back the dead and manipulate them
Likes: ice cream, green apples, and carrying for her people
Dislikes: everything else
Other: she is the queen of the demon kind

Go ahead and make urs!!
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
@Hellbringer

I'll go ahead and give this a shot.

Name: Deja Blue
Appearance: A turquoise color with royal blue stripes criss-crossing the hooves and snout. Goldenrod-colored hair with a dark orange stripe down the middle. Cutie mark is a goldfish with a black eighth note just above the (fish's) head
Species: Changeling (the old kind) although she is usually seen in a pegasus form.
Personality: An introvert, only really interacts with her own friends unless forced to be social. However like all introverts, once she becomes accompanied to others, she becomes talkative, social, and somewhat clingy.
Other: A musician, using both electronic equipment an somehow, manages to play a saxophone. Adores fish and other cold blooded critters.
@Hellbringer

I'll go ahead and give this a shot.

Name: Deja Blue
Appearance: A turquoise color with royal blue stripes criss-crossing the hooves and snout. Goldenrod-colored hair with a dark orange stripe down the middle. Cutie mark is a goldfish with a black eighth note just above the (fish's) head
Species: Changeling (the old kind) although she is usually seen in a pegasus form.
Personality: An introvert, only really interacts with her own friends unless forced to be social. However like all introverts, once she becomes accompanied to others, she becomes talkative, social, and somewhat clingy.
Other: A musician, using both electronic equipment an somehow, manages to play a saxophone. Adores fish and other cold blooded critters.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Name: Sandbank (although he usually calls himself Raiden so people won't... well, find out his actual name.)
Appearance: A dark gray coat, with a darker gray on his muzzle and fading out. He has a shattered horn, and wings which feathers have fallen out of and been severely tattered. They aren't fit for flying. His hooves, unlike most ponies, resemble goat hooves. These are a darker gray as well. His mane and tail are black with sandy yellow/white stripes in them. His mane and tail are also shorter, and his mane closely resembles spiked hair that's pushed to one side. His tail resembles a very fluffy/spiked bunch of fur. His iris is white, with a black rim around the edge. He wears a dark yellow/grayish cloak that is constantly worn over his head. He prefers to stay out of sight and out of mind.
Age: really old technically speaking. (I'll explain later)
Species: Technically an alicorn, but his horn was shattered and his wings aren't very efficient in flight.
Personality: Sandbank doesn't like other ponies, nor does he like being social. Unless spoken to or unless he really wants to speak, he's completely silent. Overall, he doesn't care who you are or what you say. He just wants to help in subtle ways where he won't be recognized although he may have saved the world by helping the hero through some seriously difficult times. (If that makes sense)
Cutie Mark/ability: His cutie mark looks similar to an actual sandbank, with a bluish aqua color surrounding a pale yellow or white line that raggedly makes its way down the center of his flank. (you can look up a sandbank for visual aid if you need) The white/pale yellow line fades into the blue surrounding it.
Likes: Silence, ponies/horses/whatever that respects his personal space and doesn't mind being ignored.
Dislikes: Parties, anything loud, the Mane Six (okay everyone except Fluttershy on occasion), sweet things, sandstorms, water.
Other: Sandbank isn't exactly a royal alicorn, nor is he famous. He's a traveling nomad who was actually buried in sand for centuries before reemerging after Princess Celestia imprisoned Nightmare Moon in, well, the moon, and after Twilight Sparkle saved the kingdom/world from said Nightmare Moon. That should give you a general gist of how ancient he is, however, he's still quite young. He's an alicorn, after all. He met the Princesses at one point, but he doesn't really know them enough to call them friends. He speaks an ancient language and also the native pony language. He usually speaks in the ancient language, but understands and fluently reads, writes, and speaks in both languages. His magic is a pale yellow color, and despite his tattered, useless wings and shattered horn, Sandbank has serious magic abilities, and uses them quite sparingly. He doesn't need his horn for magic, and most spells he uses are actually spoken. He also is well versed in fighting with many different weapons; if it comes to it, you don't want him getting a hold on anything sharp or with a point.

((OKAY IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG DESCRIPTIONS BUT I THINK THATS IT

will it do?))

EDIT: I deleted all my posts for the sake of de-cluttering the thread. ^^

Also, I'm subscribed now
Name: Sandbank (although he usually calls himself Raiden so people won't... well, find out his actual name.)
Appearance: A dark gray coat, with a darker gray on his muzzle and fading out. He has a shattered horn, and wings which feathers have fallen out of and been severely tattered. They aren't fit for flying. His hooves, unlike most ponies, resemble goat hooves. These are a darker gray as well. His mane and tail are black with sandy yellow/white stripes in them. His mane and tail are also shorter, and his mane closely resembles spiked hair that's pushed to one side. His tail resembles a very fluffy/spiked bunch of fur. His iris is white, with a black rim around the edge. He wears a dark yellow/grayish cloak that is constantly worn over his head. He prefers to stay out of sight and out of mind.
Age: really old technically speaking. (I'll explain later)
Species: Technically an alicorn, but his horn was shattered and his wings aren't very efficient in flight.
Personality: Sandbank doesn't like other ponies, nor does he like being social. Unless spoken to or unless he really wants to speak, he's completely silent. Overall, he doesn't care who you are or what you say. He just wants to help in subtle ways where he won't be recognized although he may have saved the world by helping the hero through some seriously difficult times. (If that makes sense)
Cutie Mark/ability: His cutie mark looks similar to an actual sandbank, with a bluish aqua color surrounding a pale yellow or white line that raggedly makes its way down the center of his flank. (you can look up a sandbank for visual aid if you need) The white/pale yellow line fades into the blue surrounding it.
Likes: Silence, ponies/horses/whatever that respects his personal space and doesn't mind being ignored.
Dislikes: Parties, anything loud, the Mane Six (okay everyone except Fluttershy on occasion), sweet things, sandstorms, water.
Other: Sandbank isn't exactly a royal alicorn, nor is he famous. He's a traveling nomad who was actually buried in sand for centuries before reemerging after Princess Celestia imprisoned Nightmare Moon in, well, the moon, and after Twilight Sparkle saved the kingdom/world from said Nightmare Moon. That should give you a general gist of how ancient he is, however, he's still quite young. He's an alicorn, after all. He met the Princesses at one point, but he doesn't really know them enough to call them friends. He speaks an ancient language and also the native pony language. He usually speaks in the ancient language, but understands and fluently reads, writes, and speaks in both languages. His magic is a pale yellow color, and despite his tattered, useless wings and shattered horn, Sandbank has serious magic abilities, and uses them quite sparingly. He doesn't need his horn for magic, and most spells he uses are actually spoken. He also is well versed in fighting with many different weapons; if it comes to it, you don't want him getting a hold on anything sharp or with a point.

((OKAY IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG DESCRIPTIONS BUT I THINK THATS IT

will it do?))

EDIT: I deleted all my posts for the sake of de-cluttering the thread. ^^

Also, I'm subscribed now
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@Hellbringer
@Purpleater13
((I'm subscribed so no need for pinging! ^^))

Sandbar trotted a well-blazed trail through the Everfree Forest, a ball of pure light following him. He wasn't very frightened of the forest. In fact, he didn't really care. Nothing scared him, anymore. It seemed that society was seriously changed since the last time he was awake, and that was about the only thing that bugged him. He was an alicorn, a tall, thin, winged unicorn, with chipped and torn ears, a broken horn, and useless wings. Yet, if he showed his horn and wings at the same time, the ponies would be groveling at his feet. It disgusted him. Snorting at the thought of ponies pampering and ogling at him, he moved a little faster, speaking his native tongue as he recast the lighting spell.

"Luhphs su si'ash..."

He spoke the ancient words under his breath as the ball of light, which had been slowly fading, suddenly glowed with a new light, it brightened the wooded area around him, illuminating his dark cloak and the strange colors around him. His black and white eyes trailed along the trees, as if searching for something. His ear (he has only one, the other one was torn off), under his hood, twitched slightly, and his nostrils flared for a moment before he continued on.

((Aaaaaand there y'alls go! ^^))
@Hellbringer
@Purpleater13
((I'm subscribed so no need for pinging! ^^))

Sandbar trotted a well-blazed trail through the Everfree Forest, a ball of pure light following him. He wasn't very frightened of the forest. In fact, he didn't really care. Nothing scared him, anymore. It seemed that society was seriously changed since the last time he was awake, and that was about the only thing that bugged him. He was an alicorn, a tall, thin, winged unicorn, with chipped and torn ears, a broken horn, and useless wings. Yet, if he showed his horn and wings at the same time, the ponies would be groveling at his feet. It disgusted him. Snorting at the thought of ponies pampering and ogling at him, he moved a little faster, speaking his native tongue as he recast the lighting spell.

"Luhphs su si'ash..."

He spoke the ancient words under his breath as the ball of light, which had been slowly fading, suddenly glowed with a new light, it brightened the wooded area around him, illuminating his dark cloak and the strange colors around him. His black and white eyes trailed along the trees, as if searching for something. His ear (he has only one, the other one was torn off), under his hood, twitched slightly, and his nostrils flared for a moment before he continued on.

((Aaaaaand there y'alls go! ^^))
Night walker worped her way into the pony world and looks around she stood in front of the station she soon as she saw him she growels just slightly 'grate a pony to deal with' she though think he was just like the others always trying to become friends with on another she is just hear for boddy parts not friend making she remembers the first day she came a rather annoying pink haired mare bothered her and started singing she hates singing
Night walker worped her way into the pony world and looks around she stood in front of the station she soon as she saw him she growels just slightly 'grate a pony to deal with' she though think he was just like the others always trying to become friends with on another she is just hear for boddy parts not friend making she remembers the first day she came a rather annoying pink haired mare bothered her and started singing she hates singing
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(This sounds fun to join as well!)

Name: Lotus Moon

Appearance: She is rose pink with pink feathered wings and a lite green mane and tail.

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Most definitely an introvert. She prefers to water her flowers over interacting with other ponies. She can also be found reading in the local park on a nice, warm sunny day.

Cutie Mark/ability: Lotus flower with a crescent moon overtop, She has the ability to revive dead flowers and plants, making running her flower shop a breeze.

Likes: Flowers and plants of all kinds, rainy days, and sitting outside her house basking in the moon's serene light.

Dislikes: Venus Flytraps, Winter, loud noises, gossip/drama

Other: Once you get to know her she is super nice and will do anything to help a friend. Especially if they need a flower... because she lovessss gifting them.
(This sounds fun to join as well!)

Name: Lotus Moon

Appearance: She is rose pink with pink feathered wings and a lite green mane and tail.

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Most definitely an introvert. She prefers to water her flowers over interacting with other ponies. She can also be found reading in the local park on a nice, warm sunny day.

Cutie Mark/ability: Lotus flower with a crescent moon overtop, She has the ability to revive dead flowers and plants, making running her flower shop a breeze.

Likes: Flowers and plants of all kinds, rainy days, and sitting outside her house basking in the moon's serene light.

Dislikes: Venus Flytraps, Winter, loud noises, gossip/drama

Other: Once you get to know her she is super nice and will do anything to help a friend. Especially if they need a flower... because she lovessss gifting them.
FR +3

tumblr_inline_ouuhq2Oe2R1r2ao8y_540.png
(welcome aboard @irasaige)
(welcome aboard @irasaige)
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(Ok I wanted to make sure it was ok before I did)
@Purpleater13
@IraSaige
(In case you guys aren't subbed)

Sandbank stopped, ear flicking upward as he heard a noise. One that wasn't normal. He turned his head hast slight enough to catch a glimpse of a tall mare, staring down at him in disgust. Snorting, he turned fully to face the figure. The ball of light following him gave off enough of said light to see her features- feathered and webbed wings, more than one horn, a long, slender tail with fur on the end, and piercing blue eyes that collided quite well with her spotted, gray coat. The cutie mark on her flank was slightly unnerving, from what he could see of it.

Sandbank frowned, snorting. "What do you want?" He growled, his black and white eyes fixed on the mare. His voice was husky and cracked, obviously, he hadn't gotten much to drink recently. "I don't have all day and I have things to do, so out with it." He added, his lips curling up in an uninterested and not very friendly way.
(Ok I wanted to make sure it was ok before I did)
@Purpleater13
@IraSaige
(In case you guys aren't subbed)

Sandbank stopped, ear flicking upward as he heard a noise. One that wasn't normal. He turned his head hast slight enough to catch a glimpse of a tall mare, staring down at him in disgust. Snorting, he turned fully to face the figure. The ball of light following him gave off enough of said light to see her features- feathered and webbed wings, more than one horn, a long, slender tail with fur on the end, and piercing blue eyes that collided quite well with her spotted, gray coat. The cutie mark on her flank was slightly unnerving, from what he could see of it.

Sandbank frowned, snorting. "What do you want?" He growled, his black and white eyes fixed on the mare. His voice was husky and cracked, obviously, he hadn't gotten much to drink recently. "I don't have all day and I have things to do, so out with it." He added, his lips curling up in an uninterested and not very friendly way.
Night walker roles her eyes "I just warped hear moron if you were paying attention you would have noticed ... But I guess I could use your help do you know we're the ponyvile grave yard is I need to make a ... Stop at an old friend of mine"
Night walker roles her eyes "I just warped hear moron if you were paying attention you would have noticed ... But I guess I could use your help do you know we're the ponyvile grave yard is I need to make a ... Stop at an old friend of mine"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Sandbank raised a brow. "No, but I know you warped here. I can sense the magic rolling off you in waves." He paused, sighing and turning. "However, I can tell we're close. I'm on my way to that town now, actually." He finally grumbled, taking a step forward. "Your welcome to follow if you want. I'll be on my way."

((Oh as a side note, because Sandbank's spells are spoken, the longer the spell, the more intricate or specific it is.))
Sandbank raised a brow. "No, but I know you warped here. I can sense the magic rolling off you in waves." He paused, sighing and turning. "However, I can tell we're close. I'm on my way to that town now, actually." He finally grumbled, taking a step forward. "Your welcome to follow if you want. I'll be on my way."

((Oh as a side note, because Sandbank's spells are spoken, the longer the spell, the more intricate or specific it is.))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8