Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wont let me dealet it (old rp)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
((well I would love to do so my wocoms pen has stoped working properly and it would be on paper is this alright with you))

Night walker becoming aggaitated by the fact tshe couldn't find the grave yard she growels slightly and walks into a shop for directions
((well I would love to do so my wocoms pen has stoped working properly and it would be on paper is this alright with you))

Night walker becoming aggaitated by the fact tshe couldn't find the grave yard she growels slightly and walks into a shop for directions
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(Thats entirely fine! I, myself, am more angled toward traditional art, haha. But if you wouldn't mind doing a colored fullbody with no cloak? That would be amazing!)

As Pinkie Pie floated away on the bubble, Sandbank continued on, a little faster. He didn't want to run into another pony like that. In his flurry, he tripped over a little Dragon, who let out a slightly offended shout.

Sandbank, after a very panicked rush of an apology, continued to move, relieved that his social interaction with the small Dragon, which was minimal, was over.
(Thats entirely fine! I, myself, am more angled toward traditional art, haha. But if you wouldn't mind doing a colored fullbody with no cloak? That would be amazing!)

As Pinkie Pie floated away on the bubble, Sandbank continued on, a little faster. He didn't want to run into another pony like that. In his flurry, he tripped over a little Dragon, who let out a slightly offended shout.

Sandbank, after a very panicked rush of an apology, continued to move, relieved that his social interaction with the small Dragon, which was minimal, was over.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
(yah that's fine just when I'm doing it I need a way of contacting you with the sketch inked and then the color to make sure you are happy with it))
Night walker becomes more and more anoyed as the pony dosnt just tell her were it is but disides to tell a whole story aboute it half way threw she warps away anoued and agitated she storms away from the town numbing back into him "I can bealve this ... This town is mad as hell!"
(yah that's fine just when I'm doing it I need a way of contacting you with the sketch inked and then the color to make sure you are happy with it))
Night walker becomes more and more anoyed as the pony dosnt just tell her were it is but disides to tell a whole story aboute it half way threw she warps away anoued and agitated she storms away from the town numbing back into him "I can bealve this ... This town is mad as hell!"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(Via like email or what)

Sandbank let's out a grunt and a sigh. "No kidding!" He griped, frowning as he turned to her. "If it weren't for my willingness to help behind the scenes instead of destroy, I would have burned the town to bits... now I know why my mother said I was like Discord..."
(Via like email or what)

Sandbank let's out a grunt and a sigh. "No kidding!" He griped, frowning as he turned to her. "If it weren't for my willingness to help behind the scenes instead of destroy, I would have burned the town to bits... now I know why my mother said I was like Discord..."
((yah email will do))

"Uhh discord he leaves hear you know allonge with the princesses magical freinds!" she spay the word princes "I could care less of her she's a princess Kim a queen I'll squish her the chance I get" she growels slightly as she looks to the new castle "she's not worthy of a castle like that"
((yah email will do))

"Uhh discord he leaves hear you know allonge with the princesses magical freinds!" she spay the word princes "I could care less of her she's a princess Kim a queen I'll squish her the chance I get" she growels slightly as she looks to the new castle "she's not worthy of a castle like that"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(I'll pm it to you)

Sandbank huffed. "I don't care. As long as she doesn't bother me, I could care less." He pointed out, obviously not in the mood to say or do anything.
(I'll pm it to you)

Sandbank huffed. "I don't care. As long as she doesn't bother me, I could care less." He pointed out, obviously not in the mood to say or do anything.
(thank you I also sent mine I also do dragons and more so if you ever want anything else just ask))

"Yes well she's the princes of friends ship bleh stupid" night walker sighs "I couldn't find the dam grave yard yet alone get directions fro it still liking for a place to stay?"
(thank you I also sent mine I also do dragons and more so if you ever want anything else just ask))

"Yes well she's the princes of friends ship bleh stupid" night walker sighs "I couldn't find the dam grave yard yet alone get directions fro it still liking for a place to stay?"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(alright thank youd
(alright thank youd
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(Np)

"I've given up looking for one. That stupid pink pony wouldn't leave me alone." Sandbank grumbled, glancing at Night Walker. "I can help find the graveyard, if you wish."
(Np)

"I've given up looking for one. That stupid pink pony wouldn't leave me alone." Sandbank grumbled, glancing at Night Walker. "I can help find the graveyard, if you wish."
"That would be nice I can then help you find a place to stay for the night"
"That would be nice I can then help you find a place to stay for the night"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8