Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wont let me dealet it (old rp)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
*She walked ahead and troued a coat further from the other ponys
*She walked ahead and troued a coat further from the other ponys
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Sandbank followed in silence, glancing around him in search of Pinkie Pie or that dragon. He didn't want any irritating ponies or animals of any kind ruffling his mane.
Sandbank followed in silence, glancing around him in search of Pinkie Pie or that dragon. He didn't want any irritating ponies or animals of any kind ruffling his mane.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Night walker walks down to a coat and nocks on the door "fluttershy we need to talk" ....'one of her pets is dieing I can feel it'
Night walker walks down to a coat and nocks on the door "fluttershy we need to talk" ....'one of her pets is dieing I can feel it'
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"As long as they don't bother me." Replied Sandbank, glancing toward the house. The whole forest was silent. Good.
"As long as they don't bother me." Replied Sandbank, glancing toward the house. The whole forest was silent. Good.
"There quite and shy she'll only try to make you comfortable discord may bother you but I'll handle him" the door opens to a small fan and pink hairs Pegasus
"H-hello .. Oh um night. Walker its been a while"
"Yes it has this is my friend he needs a place to rest for the night"
"There quite and shy she'll only try to make you comfortable discord may bother you but I'll handle him" the door opens to a small fan and pink hairs Pegasus
"H-hello .. Oh um night. Walker its been a while"
"Yes it has this is my friend he needs a place to rest for the night"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Sandbank stayed silent, nodding toward the mare in acknowledgement. He blinked, although it wasn't very visible to anyone. He drew back when Discord popped up. Quite literally. "Sandy! Oh, it's been so long since I saw you! Hmm... a millennia or two, right? Oh, not that long... a few thousand years? I can't remember the last time we met!" He exclaimed, much to the disgust of Sandbank, who took a few more steps back. "I don't remember either, but I would very much like some space! I don't want to have to throw you back into that prison..." He replied, to which Discord drew back. "Oh, I'm reformed! I'm a new person!"
Sandbank stayed silent, nodding toward the mare in acknowledgement. He blinked, although it wasn't very visible to anyone. He drew back when Discord popped up. Quite literally. "Sandy! Oh, it's been so long since I saw you! Hmm... a millennia or two, right? Oh, not that long... a few thousand years? I can't remember the last time we met!" He exclaimed, much to the disgust of Sandbank, who took a few more steps back. "I don't remember either, but I would very much like some space! I don't want to have to throw you back into that prison..." He replied, to which Discord drew back. "Oh, I'm reformed! I'm a new person!"
Night walker glared at discord being able to destroy his immortality she was never afaid of him but he was always given a session to be afraid of her "discord leave him be he only need a resting place for the night"
Night walker glared at discord being able to destroy his immortality she was never afaid of him but he was always given a session to be afraid of her "discord leave him be he only need a resting place for the night"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"Oh, dear Night! He's an old friend, I'm sure he won't mind small talk!" Discord snapped his fingers, Sandbank's mouth disappearing completely. Muffled snorts and offended mumbles from the alicorn made him laugh. Before long, Discord returned Sandbank's mouth, still giggling as he branched back inside Fluttershy's home with a lifelong glance at Night Walker. "Well, I'll be inside! Don't take too long or the tea will get cold!"
"Oh, dear Night! He's an old friend, I'm sure he won't mind small talk!" Discord snapped his fingers, Sandbank's mouth disappearing completely. Muffled snorts and offended mumbles from the alicorn made him laugh. Before long, Discord returned Sandbank's mouth, still giggling as he branched back inside Fluttershy's home with a lifelong glance at Night Walker. "Well, I'll be inside! Don't take too long or the tea will get cold!"
"You don't have to stay hear you can go to another house I can find you one for the night" she looks over to him "oh and discord remember what I can do to you also remember I know your little secret aboute a serten somepony wouldn't want anything to happen to her know would we?"
"You don't have to stay hear you can go to another house I can find you one for the night" she looks over to him "oh and discord remember what I can do to you also remember I know your little secret aboute a serten somepony wouldn't want anything to happen to her know would we?"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Discord huffed in reply, frowning. "Neither of you are any fun." He grumbled, sitting on the nearest chair and sipping some tea from a cup that appeared in his hand.

Sandbank shook his head. "No, this is fine. I'll stay here." He replied, dipping his head toward Night Walker. "Thank you for the offer, however."
Discord huffed in reply, frowning. "Neither of you are any fun." He grumbled, sitting on the nearest chair and sipping some tea from a cup that appeared in his hand.

Sandbank shook his head. "No, this is fine. I'll stay here." He replied, dipping his head toward Night Walker. "Thank you for the offer, however."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8