Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wont let me dealet it (old rp)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
"Of course if you need anything just call out my name I'll come to help you and flutershy have a nice day" night walker bowed her head to both of them before walking off
"Of course if you need anything just call out my name I'll come to help you and flutershy have a nice day" night walker bowed her head to both of them before walking off
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Thankfully, Fluttershy was much quieter than the other ponies he'd met, and she didn't speak too much. Discord was a little quieter now, after Sandbank had to explain in a painfully slow and threatening manner that he just wanted some rest, and would only be staying for one night.

Finally, Sandbank got some silence, some of the quieter animals would climb atop his back or head while he laid on the floor- a preferred resting place and position for the stallion- and perch there, but he didn't mind, as long as they were quiet.

(I'm up for a timeslot since he b no longer active)
Thankfully, Fluttershy was much quieter than the other ponies he'd met, and she didn't speak too much. Discord was a little quieter now, after Sandbank had to explain in a painfully slow and threatening manner that he just wanted some rest, and would only be staying for one night.

Finally, Sandbank got some silence, some of the quieter animals would climb atop his back or head while he laid on the floor- a preferred resting place and position for the stallion- and perch there, but he didn't mind, as long as they were quiet.

(I'm up for a timeslot since he b no longer active)
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
(it's okay )
@IraSaige
@Purpleater13
(We need one of you to to start comenting and role playing with us))
(it's okay )
@IraSaige
@Purpleater13
(We need one of you to to start comenting and role playing with us))
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
(Sorry, was at a friends and didn't have access, back now though :))

Lotusmoon happily trotted around her flower garden, being very careful as to not accidentally trample her precious flowers. "How dreadful!" she said aloud at the very thought. She frowned, for she couldn't stand the idea of anybody hurting her precious babies. "It's alright my darlings, I'll make sure no harm comes your way." she cooed to her flowers.

After many meticulous hours spent pruning and watering her garden, she decided she had done enough work for the day and walked back to her house. The moon rise high in the sky as the sky became dark once more. Some may think her a crazy filly, but she believed the precious moon above was the one who gave her her ability of revival.

Smiling peacefully, she serenely walked over to her bed and settled in for the night.

(Sorry, was at a friends and didn't have access, back now though :))

Lotusmoon happily trotted around her flower garden, being very careful as to not accidentally trample her precious flowers. "How dreadful!" she said aloud at the very thought. She frowned, for she couldn't stand the idea of anybody hurting her precious babies. "It's alright my darlings, I'll make sure no harm comes your way." she cooed to her flowers.

After many meticulous hours spent pruning and watering her garden, she decided she had done enough work for the day and walked back to her house. The moon rise high in the sky as the sky became dark once more. Some may think her a crazy filly, but she believed the precious moon above was the one who gave her her ability of revival.

Smiling peacefully, she serenely walked over to her bed and settled in for the night.

FR +3

tumblr_inline_ouuhq2Oe2R1r2ao8y_540.png
Name:Universe
appearance: mame of black and purple with a little of yellow with stars in the mame with it flowing. Her fur is light purple her eyes are blue and purple she have a light blue touch on her wings.
Speeches: alicorn
personality: calm,lazy, unaware of her surroundings. Forgetful
Cutie Mark/ability: a star with four srolls
Likes: love talking to ponys. Cooking. Stare in to space, sleeping
Dislikes: loud places. Messy rooms and everything that is loud.
Other:she is not that powerful other than the magic to keep the universe in place, all she can do is levitation .
Name:Universe
appearance: mame of black and purple with a little of yellow with stars in the mame with it flowing. Her fur is light purple her eyes are blue and purple she have a light blue touch on her wings.
Speeches: alicorn
personality: calm,lazy, unaware of her surroundings. Forgetful
Cutie Mark/ability: a star with four srolls
Likes: love talking to ponys. Cooking. Stare in to space, sleeping
Dislikes: loud places. Messy rooms and everything that is loud.
Other:she is not that powerful other than the magic to keep the universe in place, all she can do is levitation .
Can I roll play tomorrow sorry.
Can I roll play tomorrow sorry.
Come here @midnightecho626
Come here @midnightecho626
(no no we can continue I was bussy)
(no no we can continue I was bussy)
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
hello friends i am here
hello friends i am here
ill roleplay later