Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wont let me dealet it (old rp)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
"Deal." Replied Sandbank, muttering under his breath. "Fuhrs su phsi'auili'*** a suhr sazr." He breathed, watching as a pale yellow trail of magic appeared. He began to follow it as a slow trot. "This way, then."
"Deal." Replied Sandbank, muttering under his breath. "Fuhrs su phsi'auili'*** a suhr sazr." He breathed, watching as a pale yellow trail of magic appeared. He began to follow it as a slow trot. "This way, then."
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
I apologize for the late reply. I have band tonight, and will be unable to respond until tomorrow afternoon.
I apologize for the late reply. I have band tonight, and will be unable to respond until tomorrow afternoon.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
She followed behind him watching the points around them "thank you for this oh never got your name ((it's alright))
She followed behind him watching the points around them "thank you for this oh never got your name ((it's alright))
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"Call me Raiden." Replied Sandbank, huffing as he followed the trail. "And yours?"

((this kinda makes me want to turn Sandbank into Night Walker's right hand horse lol))
"Call me Raiden." Replied Sandbank, huffing as he followed the trail. "And yours?"

((this kinda makes me want to turn Sandbank into Night Walker's right hand horse lol))
((she might achaly ask that))
"My name night walker ruler of the demon race and contoler of the dead it's varry nice to meat you raided"
((she might achaly ask that))
"My name night walker ruler of the demon race and contoler of the dead it's varry nice to meat you raided"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"Likewise." Replied Sandbank, stopping as he rounded the corner. In front of him was the graveyard. The magic trail dispersed, and he moved to the side, nodding toward the graveyard. "Do as you wish. I'll wait here."

(lol that would be amazing. Also, sending the pic I got of him. some of the stuff isn't entirely correct, but I'll fill you in on that)
"Likewise." Replied Sandbank, stopping as he rounded the corner. In front of him was the graveyard. The magic trail dispersed, and he moved to the side, nodding toward the graveyard. "Do as you wish. I'll wait here."

(lol that would be amazing. Also, sending the pic I got of him. some of the stuff isn't entirely correct, but I'll fill you in on that)
((thank you I'll work on it tomorrow when I can playing games today and relaxing))

Night walker walks into the grave yard and usues her magic to dig up dead ponys and animals
((thank you I'll work on it tomorrow when I can playing games today and relaxing))

Night walker walks into the grave yard and usues her magic to dig up dead ponys and animals
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
((haha have fun! I'm relaxing a it, too! ^^))

Sandbank yawned, lying down next to the entrance of the graveyard. He had no interest in showing his face, horn, or wings. Not yet. If this Night Walker was truly someone he could trust, he would wait. He didn't want to rattle his name off to some random stranger who could possibly use it against him later on.
((haha have fun! I'm relaxing a it, too! ^^))

Sandbank yawned, lying down next to the entrance of the graveyard. He had no interest in showing his face, horn, or wings. Not yet. If this Night Walker was truly someone he could trust, he would wait. He didn't want to rattle his name off to some random stranger who could possibly use it against him later on.
Once she had selected what she needed she walked back over to him the boddy parts warping away to her home world "I believe it's down this way the place to stay you can rest there for the night"
Once she had selected what she needed she walked back over to him the boddy parts warping away to her home world "I believe it's down this way the place to stay you can rest there for the night"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"You have my thanks." Replied Sandbank with a huff. He stood, gesturing for Night Walker to lead the way.
"You have my thanks." Replied Sandbank with a huff. He stood, gesturing for Night Walker to lead the way.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8