Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP Brainstorming
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Cealygosa
this sounds so awesome! My only issue is that I go inactive every summer, but since that is part of my clan's lore, it would? not be an issue.
@Cealygosa
this sounds so awesome! My only issue is that I go inactive every summer, but since that is part of my clan's lore, it would? not be an issue.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@zzzhorses

Hi there ! Nah, especially if it's in your clans lore, it can totally be do-able !

I'm currently drawing a map :)
@zzzhorses

Hi there ! Nah, especially if it's in your clans lore, it can totally be do-able !

I'm currently drawing a map :)
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Cealygosa
oh, awesome! My clan just moved to the Leviathan trench, so we'll be good for at least a year. I accumulate treasure slowly.
@Cealygosa
oh, awesome! My clan just moved to the Leviathan trench, so we'll be good for at least a year. I accumulate treasure slowly.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
I'm gonna have a drawn territory for each clan on the map, so as long as you make clear where you would like to be positioned each time, that's fine !

What I'm gonna do is this - Pinging all my interest !

@Lavendetta @ShyWyvern @Losiana @Buntecha @winterbright @Pandacow @Flamestar03 @zzzhorses

Hi everyone ! Here's my idea stuff !

I'm currently drawing up a map of our version of Sornieth; I'm adding extra islands and some spots for "trading posts" and "markets" as well as a central gathering neutral zone

Each clan will have it's own territory, at first when I finish the map, I will draw various territories and number each one, you guys can then choose which area you'd like ! However, if your clan is, for example, in Ice, you can only claim an Ice territory :)

If we get more clans than our map can hold, I will simply add new continents and islands ! This makes sense in Rp, since new clans are being discovered as well as new regions ! I might even mark down where Beastclans are, hunting grounds, and etc !

I'm currently also slowly building the rules layout for our main form, in post number two ! Any contributions to rules, the map, or anything, would be very good to know during this developing stage ! <3

Edit:
So, we won't have a clan maximum ! Yay ! :D ( unless I run out of drawing space I guess LOL
I'm gonna have a drawn territory for each clan on the map, so as long as you make clear where you would like to be positioned each time, that's fine !

What I'm gonna do is this - Pinging all my interest !

@Lavendetta @ShyWyvern @Losiana @Buntecha @winterbright @Pandacow @Flamestar03 @zzzhorses

Hi everyone ! Here's my idea stuff !

I'm currently drawing up a map of our version of Sornieth; I'm adding extra islands and some spots for "trading posts" and "markets" as well as a central gathering neutral zone

Each clan will have it's own territory, at first when I finish the map, I will draw various territories and number each one, you guys can then choose which area you'd like ! However, if your clan is, for example, in Ice, you can only claim an Ice territory :)

If we get more clans than our map can hold, I will simply add new continents and islands ! This makes sense in Rp, since new clans are being discovered as well as new regions ! I might even mark down where Beastclans are, hunting grounds, and etc !

I'm currently also slowly building the rules layout for our main form, in post number two ! Any contributions to rules, the map, or anything, would be very good to know during this developing stage ! <3

Edit:
So, we won't have a clan maximum ! Yay ! :D ( unless I run out of drawing space I guess LOL
Inactive
@Cealygosa

That's cool!

I don't think I mentioned it but I think I would like to be wind flight when I join : )
@Cealygosa

That's cool!

I don't think I mentioned it but I think I would like to be wind flight when I join : )
@Cealygosa

Sounds good to me! Also, I have another suggestion. Maybe every once and a while, a few clans can decide to explore out of Sorienth, and with that, there is a possibility of finding a new continent, just to add an extra RPing aspect.
@Cealygosa

Sounds good to me! Also, I have another suggestion. Maybe every once and a while, a few clans can decide to explore out of Sorienth, and with that, there is a possibility of finding a new continent, just to add an extra RPing aspect.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Cealygosa

This RP looks interesting! Are you still open?

I have a few questions first though, if you don't mind.

- Do we have to RP as 3+ dragons? That's a bit of a handful for me. What if one or two dragons is just wandering, exiled from their clan maybe?

- You said you were making "Google slides"- do we have to use those? The internet where I am is absolutely horrible, and I can't guarantee I can ever look at the Google slide if you make it.

- "Be nice." This is just OOC, right? So like, be nice to everyone when you're talking out of character, but we're allowed to have a rude or cruel dragon?
@Cealygosa

This RP looks interesting! Are you still open?

I have a few questions first though, if you don't mind.

- Do we have to RP as 3+ dragons? That's a bit of a handful for me. What if one or two dragons is just wandering, exiled from their clan maybe?

- You said you were making "Google slides"- do we have to use those? The internet where I am is absolutely horrible, and I can't guarantee I can ever look at the Google slide if you make it.

- "Be nice." This is just OOC, right? So like, be nice to everyone when you're talking out of character, but we're allowed to have a rude or cruel dragon?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear

We are definitely still open :3 we haven't started :P

- You don't have to RP 3+ dragons in every post. You can focus on just one all the time, even, but clans have multiple dragons and it's advised to use various dragons here n there. You may have hunters, for example, that never present themselves in your RP posts, but they're still there as a member of the clan and might be referred to by any other dragon. They do things on the side, protect your clan, and etc, whether or not you play as them. Maybe you'll go on a hunting trip with another clan and you'll need to play as your hunters, maybe you'll need a couple of fighters for a battle, etc. if that makes sense

- no, you don't have to, but I personally will be using them to keep track of every member / clan. For the fill out forum I'll make, you will fill out the info I need to put in the slide :3

- mhmm it's OOC, I should specify that.
@Windshear

We are definitely still open :3 we haven't started :P

- You don't have to RP 3+ dragons in every post. You can focus on just one all the time, even, but clans have multiple dragons and it's advised to use various dragons here n there. You may have hunters, for example, that never present themselves in your RP posts, but they're still there as a member of the clan and might be referred to by any other dragon. They do things on the side, protect your clan, and etc, whether or not you play as them. Maybe you'll go on a hunting trip with another clan and you'll need to play as your hunters, maybe you'll need a couple of fighters for a battle, etc. if that makes sense

- no, you don't have to, but I personally will be using them to keep track of every member / clan. For the fill out forum I'll make, you will fill out the info I need to put in the slide :3

- mhmm it's OOC, I should specify that.
Inactive
@Cealygosa

whoa, this looks super fun! i'm really interested so far, but i pretty recently started playing FR so my clan is on the smaller side and i haven't really started writing my lore yet, but i do have basic personalities of most of my dragons in mind. i still need to name most of them, ha.

hopefully i'll have most things ready by the time this has officially started! i'd like to be in the Shadow Flight, if that's okay!
@Cealygosa

whoa, this looks super fun! i'm really interested so far, but i pretty recently started playing FR so my clan is on the smaller side and i haven't really started writing my lore yet, but i do have basic personalities of most of my dragons in mind. i still need to name most of them, ha.

hopefully i'll have most things ready by the time this has officially started! i'd like to be in the Shadow Flight, if that's okay!
archen_sprite_by_sc0rpi0962-d5x1hzi.gif
@Lunyu

Hiya! And Welcome ! :3

I think we will officially start in a month...I gotta get everything sorted out and get some sign up forums ready. I'm currently drawing a map for the territories and yes you can be in Shadow :3 we won't have a clan limit per flight anymore, since I'll draw in some more islands and continents when needed ^.^ aaaaand I gotta get a proper intro / plot ready and yea...I don't even have my own bios ready haha so no worries !

@Lavendetta

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, we will have all-clan "events" that are sorted out in the gathering / meeting we will all have. So, hunting trips and exploration will definitely be there :)
@Lunyu

Hiya! And Welcome ! :3

I think we will officially start in a month...I gotta get everything sorted out and get some sign up forums ready. I'm currently drawing a map for the territories and yes you can be in Shadow :3 we won't have a clan limit per flight anymore, since I'll draw in some more islands and continents when needed ^.^ aaaaand I gotta get a proper intro / plot ready and yea...I don't even have my own bios ready haha so no worries !

@Lavendetta

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, we will have all-clan "events" that are sorted out in the gathering / meeting we will all have. So, hunting trips and exploration will definitely be there :)
Inactive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29