Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP Brainstorming
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Buntecha

Alright ! Glad to have you <3 if we start some time and you just wanna look on until you feel comfortable, that's perfectly fine ! Would you like to get notified when we have updates ?
@Buntecha

Alright ! Glad to have you <3 if we start some time and you just wanna look on until you feel comfortable, that's perfectly fine ! Would you like to get notified when we have updates ?
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Cealygosa

This sounds really cool! I would definitely be interested in participating. I really like the idea of a rp-based trading post, and a festival-centered gathering that everyone could attend. Please let me know if you decide to get something started for this!
@Cealygosa

This sounds really cool! I would definitely be interested in participating. I really like the idea of a rp-based trading post, and a festival-centered gathering that everyone could attend. Please let me know if you decide to get something started for this!
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

@Cealygosa

Sure! That'd be cool
@Cealygosa

Sure! That'd be cool
@winterbright

Hi there ! I'll set up a form to be filled out tonight to keep track of how many people we have so far :) I think I'd like to aim for at least 1 of every Flight, and a general limit of 3 clans per flight, so I'll look through who we got here in a little bit and decide on a kinda-sorta start date...maybe in a month at the most depending on how much interest we get :) I'm definitely going to start this off with or without every flight, because we can always "discover" new clans throughout the RP
@winterbright

Hi there ! I'll set up a form to be filled out tonight to keep track of how many people we have so far :) I think I'd like to aim for at least 1 of every Flight, and a general limit of 3 clans per flight, so I'll look through who we got here in a little bit and decide on a kinda-sorta start date...maybe in a month at the most depending on how much interest we get :) I'm definitely going to start this off with or without every flight, because we can always "discover" new clans throughout the RP
Inactive
@Cealygosa

I would certainly be interested in being one of the ice clans! This sounds like a lot of fun. It's good motivation for me to get some more of my clan's lore written down before this gets going, too xD
@Cealygosa

I would certainly be interested in being one of the ice clans! This sounds like a lot of fun. It's good motivation for me to get some more of my clan's lore written down before this gets going, too xD
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

@winterbright

Hah.Ha...tell me about it...my lore isn't typed up STILL xD however, I know how they all act so it's just a manner of typing >.>

As of now we have 2 Shadow clans, an Earth clan ( woah. Earth ?? They exist?? xD ) a Wind clan, meee as Lightning, and then 1 Ice clan, being you.

That's definitely a good starting variety rather than having 4 Water clans and like 7 Plague clans xD
@winterbright

Hah.Ha...tell me about it...my lore isn't typed up STILL xD however, I know how they all act so it's just a manner of typing >.>

As of now we have 2 Shadow clans, an Earth clan ( woah. Earth ?? They exist?? xD ) a Wind clan, meee as Lightning, and then 1 Ice clan, being you.

That's definitely a good starting variety rather than having 4 Water clans and like 7 Plague clans xD
Inactive
Boop
Boop
Inactive
@Cealygosa

Hello! This seems interesting. I haven't done a lot of FR RPs in a long time, and I'm eager to participate in one again ^^

I'd like to be in the Shadow flight, although I could certainly fit in Light if Shadow's full.
@Cealygosa

Hello! This seems interesting. I haven't done a lot of FR RPs in a long time, and I'm eager to participate in one again ^^

I'd like to be in the Shadow flight, although I could certainly fit in Light if Shadow's full.
@Pandacow

Hiya ! You'd be the third Shadow flight we have at the moment, which is no problem :)

I'll sort out the rest of the forum look throughout the day if you'd like to contribute anything! Welcome aboard :D
@Pandacow

Hiya ! You'd be the third Shadow flight we have at the moment, which is no problem :)

I'll sort out the rest of the forum look throughout the day if you'd like to contribute anything! Welcome aboard :D
Inactive
Small bump !

If you're reading this, I am slowly editing in content in the second post, the post that is the template for our future main forum.

I am also thinking of drawing a draft of a map that will have the highlighted areas of where clans are and where their territory is. The world is based off of Sornieth, but if needed, I will make a larger world for us that still is set in Flight Rising's world, just maybe new areas and landmarks :)

I think that's it for this smol update
Small bump !

If you're reading this, I am slowly editing in content in the second post, the post that is the template for our future main forum.

I am also thinking of drawing a draft of a map that will have the highlighted areas of where clans are and where their territory is. The world is based off of Sornieth, but if needed, I will make a larger world for us that still is set in Flight Rising's world, just maybe new areas and landmarks :)

I think that's it for this smol update
Inactive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29