Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49
'Why do me a normal average day person have to be thrown between a dragons and a hybrids adventures to kill a king.' Ekoeo thought not really paying attention to the conversation. Ekoeo soon took notice to Serena.
"Why are you mad all of a sudden." Ekoeo asked since she wasn't listening to their conversation.
'Why do me a normal average day person have to be thrown between a dragons and a hybrids adventures to kill a king.' Ekoeo thought not really paying attention to the conversation. Ekoeo soon took notice to Serena.
"Why are you mad all of a sudden." Ekoeo asked since she wasn't listening to their conversation.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
"He was right there. Right there in front of me and i did nothing. He could be torturing more innocent creatures as we speak." Serena mumbled. She smacked her fist against the wall, hard enough that it hurt. Crimson just stared, his puppy dog eyes showed that he felt Serena's pain.
"He was right there. Right there in front of me and i did nothing. He could be torturing more innocent creatures as we speak." Serena mumbled. She smacked her fist against the wall, hard enough that it hurt. Crimson just stared, his puppy dog eyes showed that he felt Serena's pain.
XwzJAeR.png
"I'm sorry I wasn't really paying attention to your conversation what were you guys saying?" Ekoeo soon asked not noticing Crimson was doing puppy eyes again.
"I'm sorry I wasn't really paying attention to your conversation what were you guys saying?" Ekoeo soon asked not noticing Crimson was doing puppy eyes again.
"Nevermind." Serena said. She was rather frustrated with Ekoeo at the moment. She went into the kitchen to find a a bunch of non perishable food that had been stored there. the king sure does know how to keep his favorites alive. she thought. Meanwhile, it started to rain outside the cave. Crimson was in a corner doing his puppy dog eyes and whimpering, scared of the rain. "Ekoeo make it stop!" He whimpered.
"Nevermind." Serena said. She was rather frustrated with Ekoeo at the moment. She went into the kitchen to find a a bunch of non perishable food that had been stored there. the king sure does know how to keep his favorites alive. she thought. Meanwhile, it started to rain outside the cave. Crimson was in a corner doing his puppy dog eyes and whimpering, scared of the rain. "Ekoeo make it stop!" He whimpered.
XwzJAeR.png
"I'm not a water elemental even though I'm pretty good at magic I really don't think I can stop the rain. Also you really don't like the rain? Look it doesn't hurt or anything." Ekoeo asked she did have a certain fondness of rain and always loved it when it happened. She was now sitting outside the cave legs crossed. Which might have not been a best idea since she would smell like wet dog later.
"I'm not a water elemental even though I'm pretty good at magic I really don't think I can stop the rain. Also you really don't like the rain? Look it doesn't hurt or anything." Ekoeo asked she did have a certain fondness of rain and always loved it when it happened. She was now sitting outside the cave legs crossed. Which might have not been a best idea since she would smell like wet dog later.
Crimson, seeing Ekoeo out in the rain sat and watched a moment. Seeing that the rain did not kill Ekoeo, he walked over and stuck his front paw out of the cave. He jumped back when the water touched him. In shock, he observed his paw to realize that it was just water. "Its only water? My rider told me that it was acid. Stupid liar." He muttered. Working up all the courage that he had, he stepped outside. He froze, thinking the rain would cause pain. Realizing that it was indeed harmless, he laid down next to Ekoeo. "This isn't so bad." He said, actually enjoying the sensation of the water on his scales.
Crimson, seeing Ekoeo out in the rain sat and watched a moment. Seeing that the rain did not kill Ekoeo, he walked over and stuck his front paw out of the cave. He jumped back when the water touched him. In shock, he observed his paw to realize that it was just water. "Its only water? My rider told me that it was acid. Stupid liar." He muttered. Working up all the courage that he had, he stepped outside. He froze, thinking the rain would cause pain. Realizing that it was indeed harmless, he laid down next to Ekoeo. "This isn't so bad." He said, actually enjoying the sensation of the water on his scales.
XwzJAeR.png
Ekoeo luaghed maniacally in her mind 'Later you will experience the smell of wet dog!' Ekoeo thought.
"So I'm guessing this is your first time in the rain I'm going back in I don't want to get sick from the rain being cold." Ekoeo explained.
Ekoeo luaghed maniacally in her mind 'Later you will experience the smell of wet dog!' Ekoeo thought.
"So I'm guessing this is your first time in the rain I'm going back in I don't want to get sick from the rain being cold." Ekoeo explained.
Crimson stayed out in the rain a bit longer before heading back into the cave. "What is that smell?" He asked, staring at Ekoeo, the obvious source of the smell. Serena was sitting on the couch, holding her nose. "Ekoeo, there is running water in here. Please do something about your fur." She said, not able to stand the wet dog smell any longer.
(Lol so Ekoeo smells like a dog. Lets hope she doesn't roll in smelly things like a dog also XD)
Crimson stayed out in the rain a bit longer before heading back into the cave. "What is that smell?" He asked, staring at Ekoeo, the obvious source of the smell. Serena was sitting on the couch, holding her nose. "Ekoeo, there is running water in here. Please do something about your fur." She said, not able to stand the wet dog smell any longer.
(Lol so Ekoeo smells like a dog. Lets hope she doesn't roll in smelly things like a dog also XD)
XwzJAeR.png
"Ok my cruel joke over I'll take a shower or something." Ekoeo said soon wandering the place for the shower. Soon she found it and used it quickly. She then dried herself off and came back her fur was now poofy after the shower.
"Ok my cruel joke over I'll take a shower or something." Ekoeo said soon wandering the place for the shower. Soon she found it and used it quickly. She then dried herself off and came back her fur was now poofy after the shower.
(Just a small note I'm sleeping an hour earlier since I have two tests tomorrow.)
(Just a small note I'm sleeping an hour earlier since I have two tests tomorrow.)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49