Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
"Well Rynn the fire dragon guardian... I don't know really but I think they preformed miracles, solved conflicts, keeping things in check I guess." Ekoeo soon explained as best as she could.
"Well Rynn the fire dragon guardian... I don't know really but I think they preformed miracles, solved conflicts, keeping things in check I guess." Ekoeo soon explained as best as she could.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
"So that is the DNA they used to make me..." crimson said. "I wonder where the guardians have gone?" He twitched his tail, deep in thought. "I guess he was listening. How much do you think he heard?" Serena whispered.
"So that is the DNA they used to make me..." crimson said. "I wonder where the guardians have gone?" He twitched his tail, deep in thought. "I guess he was listening. How much do you think he heard?" Serena whispered.
XwzJAeR.png
"Most of it to understand I guess. Um yes if you think about it Rynn could kinda be your father or brother since you do have his DNA." Ekoeo soon explained to Crimson.
"Most of it to understand I guess. Um yes if you think about it Rynn could kinda be your father or brother since you do have his DNA." Ekoeo soon explained to Crimson.
Suddenly the cave started to shake. Serena grabbed onto the nearest wall to steady herself. A bright light shined inside of the cave. Crimson shut his eyes and laid flat on the ground. The shaking stopped and the light faded after a few minutes, revealing a dragon-like figure at the entrance...
(You said that you wanted to control another character, so do you want to control Rynn?)
Suddenly the cave started to shake. Serena grabbed onto the nearest wall to steady herself. A bright light shined inside of the cave. Crimson shut his eyes and laid flat on the ground. The shaking stopped and the light faded after a few minutes, revealing a dragon-like figure at the entrance...
(You said that you wanted to control another character, so do you want to control Rynn?)
XwzJAeR.png
(Great now look what you have done to poor Ekoeo.)
"WWATCKTH ITHSKSM HKOWMSK SPLAY SLAVACO UNIKORMS!" Ekoeo yelled she soon took a deep breath and walked to the kitchen grabbed a pan and knocked herself out. The metallic sound could be heard and the dull sound of Ekoeos unconscious body flopping to the ground could be heard by the others.
"Um... Is that Wind Demon ok or does it always act like that?" Rynn asked.
(Great now look what you have done to poor Ekoeo.)
"WWATCKTH ITHSKSM HKOWMSK SPLAY SLAVACO UNIKORMS!" Ekoeo yelled she soon took a deep breath and walked to the kitchen grabbed a pan and knocked herself out. The metallic sound could be heard and the dull sound of Ekoeos unconscious body flopping to the ground could be heard by the others.
"Um... Is that Wind Demon ok or does it always act like that?" Rynn asked.
"That was definately not normal..." Serena said. She was in a state of shock. She looked at the dragon and then at Ekoeo. She had no idea what to think of the odd situation, and was confused as to how Ekoeo could fight an entire army but freaks out because of a dragon. "Who are you? You are Rynn right?" She asked, not sure how to speak to the guardian. She was shaking Ekoeo trying to get her to wake up. Looking over, she noticed crimson on the ground shaking with his eyes still closed.
(For some reason Ekoeo knocking herself out was really funny lol)
"That was definately not normal..." Serena said. She was in a state of shock. She looked at the dragon and then at Ekoeo. She had no idea what to think of the odd situation, and was confused as to how Ekoeo could fight an entire army but freaks out because of a dragon. "Who are you? You are Rynn right?" She asked, not sure how to speak to the guardian. She was shaking Ekoeo trying to get her to wake up. Looking over, she noticed crimson on the ground shaking with his eyes still closed.
(For some reason Ekoeo knocking herself out was really funny lol)
XwzJAeR.png
Ekoeo stayed in her knocked out state and Rynn gave off a smirk. "Yes. I thought I sensed another guardian here. But that's impossible the closest guardian is on the other side of the continent." Rynn said missing the obvious only dragon as big as him right there.
Ekoeo stayed in her knocked out state and Rynn gave off a smirk. "Yes. I thought I sensed another guardian here. But that's impossible the closest guardian is on the other side of the continent." Rynn said missing the obvious only dragon as big as him right there.
"Perhaps you are sensing your own DNA in crimson right here?" Serena said, not sure if she should have opened her mouth or not. Crimson had finally looked up. The look on his face was one of shock.
"Perhaps you are sensing your own DNA in crimson right here?" Serena said, not sure if she should have opened her mouth or not. Crimson had finally looked up. The look on his face was one of shock.
XwzJAeR.png
"But I didn't give them any of my scales?" Rynn replied. He looked at the dragon 'Uh I don't think I look that deformed.' Rynn thought not wanting to say it.
"But I didn't give them any of my scales?" Rynn replied. He looked at the dragon 'Uh I don't think I look that deformed.' Rynn thought not wanting to say it.
"Do you remember the fight you got into 200 years ago?" Serena asked. "This is what came out of it." Crimson looked at the guardian, not sure what to think. He went over to Ekoeo and tried to help Serena wake her up. He roared in her face thinking it would help.
"Do you remember the fight you got into 200 years ago?" Serena asked. "This is what came out of it." Crimson looked at the guardian, not sure what to think. He went over to Ekoeo and tried to help Serena wake her up. He roared in her face thinking it would help.
XwzJAeR.png