Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49
(sorry for my lack of reply. I am currently out of town at a leadership conference that will last till Thursday. I will be pretty busy and i won't reply as often.)
The storm finally ended, leaving the cave quiet for the most part. Serena was looking at the books on the shelf while she waited for Ekoeo. She found one that appeared to be handmade titled Lab Notes. It was old and worn out. blowing the dust off of it, Serena opened it and started skimming the pages. One page had The Dragons hand written on the top.
Day 1
The dragon embryos where successfully created and seem to be developing at a rapid rate. They where created using the latest technology available. They where created using DNA from the ancient dragon guardian. If successful, they will be the ultimate weapon for the king's army.
Day 30
Out of the ten embryos, only two survived. There was an accident with Dragon #2 in which chemicals where spilled into the development chamber. The dragon seems weak and has a strange mutation not present in the other one. We have deemed it a failure, but have allowed it to live to see what the chemicals will do to it.
Day 55
The dragons are out of the development chamber and are capable of thriving without the help of machines. Dragon #1 is everything we thought it would be: aggressive, powerful and can control the element of fire easily. Dragon #2 however has started glowing in places and is very sickly. Its fangs are larger than they should be and its eyes glow red. It must be covered in bandages at all times due to the fact that it has developed sores that won't heal. It cannot control fire, but always seems to be shrouded in a dark mist. It's magical abilites seem further developed than dragon #2, but it is physically weak. It is however getting stronger by the day and may soon be just as powerful as the other one.
Day 100
His Majesty has provided a place in the mountains for me to take dragon #2. It was believed that the mountain air would be good for its health. I decided to name it Crimson due to his red eyes. He is about the size of a pony at the moment, but is estimated to grow up to 30 meters when it is fully mature. I am to keep it in the lair until further notice. It has taken an interest in the rain, but as I am not allowed to let it out of the cave, i decided to instill a fear of rain to prevent it from going outside till it can fly. It tends to make a puppy dog face when it is sad or wants something. It looks quite silly as the dragon is so large and scary looking.

Serena was interupted by the sound of Ekoeo leaving the bathroom. "Hey Ekoeo! come look at what I found." She said, wanting to continue reading the book with the demon.
(the journal entries weren't boring where they? and notice the mewtwo reference?)
(sorry for my lack of reply. I am currently out of town at a leadership conference that will last till Thursday. I will be pretty busy and i won't reply as often.)
The storm finally ended, leaving the cave quiet for the most part. Serena was looking at the books on the shelf while she waited for Ekoeo. She found one that appeared to be handmade titled Lab Notes. It was old and worn out. blowing the dust off of it, Serena opened it and started skimming the pages. One page had The Dragons hand written on the top.
Day 1
The dragon embryos where successfully created and seem to be developing at a rapid rate. They where created using the latest technology available. They where created using DNA from the ancient dragon guardian. If successful, they will be the ultimate weapon for the king's army.
Day 30
Out of the ten embryos, only two survived. There was an accident with Dragon #2 in which chemicals where spilled into the development chamber. The dragon seems weak and has a strange mutation not present in the other one. We have deemed it a failure, but have allowed it to live to see what the chemicals will do to it.
Day 55
The dragons are out of the development chamber and are capable of thriving without the help of machines. Dragon #1 is everything we thought it would be: aggressive, powerful and can control the element of fire easily. Dragon #2 however has started glowing in places and is very sickly. Its fangs are larger than they should be and its eyes glow red. It must be covered in bandages at all times due to the fact that it has developed sores that won't heal. It cannot control fire, but always seems to be shrouded in a dark mist. It's magical abilites seem further developed than dragon #2, but it is physically weak. It is however getting stronger by the day and may soon be just as powerful as the other one.
Day 100
His Majesty has provided a place in the mountains for me to take dragon #2. It was believed that the mountain air would be good for its health. I decided to name it Crimson due to his red eyes. He is about the size of a pony at the moment, but is estimated to grow up to 30 meters when it is fully mature. I am to keep it in the lair until further notice. It has taken an interest in the rain, but as I am not allowed to let it out of the cave, i decided to instill a fear of rain to prevent it from going outside till it can fly. It tends to make a puppy dog face when it is sad or wants something. It looks quite silly as the dragon is so large and scary looking.

Serena was interupted by the sound of Ekoeo leaving the bathroom. "Hey Ekoeo! come look at what I found." She said, wanting to continue reading the book with the demon.
(the journal entries weren't boring where they? and notice the mewtwo reference?)
XwzJAeR.png
(Now that you say that ya but you missed one thing the little girl clone to teach crimson things remember.)
"Looks like we got Ploof the magic dragon." Ekoeo joked referencing but wasn't sure which dragon was which so she guessed dragon 2.
"Hey wait can you look a bit forwards I wana see how they got the dragon guardians DNA." Ekoeo soon asked curious.
(Now that you say that ya but you missed one thing the little girl clone to teach crimson things remember.)
"Looks like we got Ploof the magic dragon." Ekoeo joked referencing but wasn't sure which dragon was which so she guessed dragon 2.
"Hey wait can you look a bit forwards I wana see how they got the dragon guardians DNA." Ekoeo soon asked curious.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
(dang it! that is the one thing i forgot. I am so mentally exhausted right now. This conference i am at is so crazy. I just barely got everything done on time. just finished the interviews and on site competitions. I survived... just barely.... I forgot how much I hate interviews.)
Serena turned back the pages of the journal until she found a page that seemed to explain things.
We have successfully created angel/demon hybrids using DNA samples my team has collected. We believe that we can do the same with other species. The dragon guardian has been seen flying in the town of verrue. This is the first time that he has been seen in over a hundred years. The king has given us the task of collecting DNA from him to create a creature similar to him.
Several pages have been ripped out of the book. Serena started to read the next page dated weeks later.
The guardian would not willingly give us a scale for a DNA sample. The king's best men where sent to fight it. Most where slaughtered after attacking the guardian from behind. It was a disaster.
The dragon did drop a scale in the fight though, which should provide enough DNA. The guardian has disapeared and this may be the only thing we will get. It was not worth it, but the experiment must go on...

(dang it! that is the one thing i forgot. I am so mentally exhausted right now. This conference i am at is so crazy. I just barely got everything done on time. just finished the interviews and on site competitions. I survived... just barely.... I forgot how much I hate interviews.)
Serena turned back the pages of the journal until she found a page that seemed to explain things.
We have successfully created angel/demon hybrids using DNA samples my team has collected. We believe that we can do the same with other species. The dragon guardian has been seen flying in the town of verrue. This is the first time that he has been seen in over a hundred years. The king has given us the task of collecting DNA from him to create a creature similar to him.
Several pages have been ripped out of the book. Serena started to read the next page dated weeks later.
The guardian would not willingly give us a scale for a DNA sample. The king's best men where sent to fight it. Most where slaughtered after attacking the guardian from behind. It was a disaster.
The dragon did drop a scale in the fight though, which should provide enough DNA. The guardian has disapeared and this may be the only thing we will get. It was not worth it, but the experiment must go on...

XwzJAeR.png
"... So are the others real. Do you think that scientist is still alive?" Ekoeo asked. Ekoeo soon wondered 'They must've done this for a long time if they started a war because of this. But how did they get away with it.' Ekoeo soon wondered.
"... So are the others real. Do you think that scientist is still alive?" Ekoeo asked. Ekoeo soon wondered 'They must've done this for a long time if they started a war because of this. But how did they get away with it.' Ekoeo soon wondered.
"Crimson said that his rider is the same scientist that made us. If the king can live to be over 200 there is no reason why his favorite scientist can't." Serena said. She stared at the book, wondering what was on the ripped out pages.
(The conference is over now. I'm exhausted but it was fun. I only got a full 10 hours of sleep the entire three days.)
"Crimson said that his rider is the same scientist that made us. If the king can live to be over 200 there is no reason why his favorite scientist can't." Serena said. She stared at the book, wondering what was on the ripped out pages.
(The conference is over now. I'm exhausted but it was fun. I only got a full 10 hours of sleep the entire three days.)
XwzJAeR.png
"No I meant... Wasn't the rider the scientist? Do you think he lived if he was thrown across an entire village and beyond." Ekoeo tried to clarify.
"Actually I'm going to see what they have to eat." Ekoeo soon walked away to soon raid the food supply.
(I feel bad for you I know how you feel my body has a weird sleeping pattern where about every 3-5 hours I wake up and possibly go back to sleep if I don't get a nightmare. Strangely I love having them they are just interesting.)
"No I meant... Wasn't the rider the scientist? Do you think he lived if he was thrown across an entire village and beyond." Ekoeo tried to clarify.
"Actually I'm going to see what they have to eat." Ekoeo soon walked away to soon raid the food supply.
(I feel bad for you I know how you feel my body has a weird sleeping pattern where about every 3-5 hours I wake up and possibly go back to sleep if I don't get a nightmare. Strangely I love having them they are just interesting.)
"I'm not sure. I didn't see him after he was thrown. He was wearing a lot of armor so he probably lived. Its hard to tell bit i hope he is dead..." Serena said, the anger returning in her eyes. Crimson let out a mighty yawn and twitched his ears. He started kicking his legs and whimpering a bit like a dog dreaming of chasing their prey. "I swear he is just a giant talking dog just like you." Serena said teasingly, her moment of anger broken by the strange "dog".
"I'm not sure. I didn't see him after he was thrown. He was wearing a lot of armor so he probably lived. Its hard to tell bit i hope he is dead..." Serena said, the anger returning in her eyes. Crimson let out a mighty yawn and twitched his ears. He started kicking his legs and whimpering a bit like a dog dreaming of chasing their prey. "I swear he is just a giant talking dog just like you." Serena said teasingly, her moment of anger broken by the strange "dog".
XwzJAeR.png
(I agree that sometimes nightmares can be interesting. Serena had appeared in my nightmares recently. Lets just say i learned a lot about her personality... she has a very dark side.)
(I agree that sometimes nightmares can be interesting. Serena had appeared in my nightmares recently. Lets just say i learned a lot about her personality... she has a very dark side.)
XwzJAeR.png
"I'm a fox I thought I've told you this already." Ekoeo replied to Serena slightly annoyed.
'It would be funny if the real Dragon Guardian acts like this. It would kinda be funny if he did.' Ekoeo thought.
She smiled at how funny the giant dragon looked when acting like a dog she didn't do that at least she didn't think she did.
"I'm a fox I thought I've told you this already." Ekoeo replied to Serena slightly annoyed.
'It would be funny if the real Dragon Guardian acts like this. It would kinda be funny if he did.' Ekoeo thought.
She smiled at how funny the giant dragon looked when acting like a dog she didn't do that at least she didn't think she did.
"I'm teasing you silly." Serena replied, sticking her toungue out. Crimson suddenly jolted awake. "Dragon guardian? Who is he?" Crimson asked curiously. His claws scratching the ground as he waited for an answer. Serena was just sitting there, trying to think of a way to explain to him what the guardians where.
"I'm teasing you silly." Serena replied, sticking her toungue out. Crimson suddenly jolted awake. "Dragon guardian? Who is he?" Crimson asked curiously. His claws scratching the ground as he waited for an answer. Serena was just sitting there, trying to think of a way to explain to him what the guardians where.
XwzJAeR.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49