Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
(Omg the last slightly damned update! It is painful waiting weeks between pages. Sorry sly, i don't think lazuli made it. Should i go ahead and start the new rp in the morning?)
(Omg the last slightly damned update! It is painful waiting weeks between pages. Sorry sly, i don't think lazuli made it. Should i go ahead and start the new rp in the morning?)
XwzJAeR.png
(I don't see any core body punctures she could still live for a few pages. Sure that's fine by me but I think I only read the first book.)
(I don't see any core body punctures she could still live for a few pages. Sure that's fine by me but I think I only read the first book.)
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
(omg is our main antagonist for slightly damned Rhea's dad? Man this is why I wish the sdamned page had a comment section just think about what people are saying)
(omg is our main antagonist for slightly damned Rhea's dad? Man this is why I wish the sdamned page had a comment section just think about what people are saying)
hCYhrOG.png
(Star Wars references is all I see from the discord.)
(Star Wars references is all I see from the discord.)
(that makes a lot of sense considering the main antagonist for the starwars movies IS the protagonist's father)
(that makes a lot of sense considering the main antagonist for the starwars movies IS the protagonist's father)
hCYhrOG.png
(and what's this Discord you speak of?.....)
(and what's this Discord you speak of?.....)
hCYhrOG.png
(It's like a app thing Raizap posted about it I was curious and it's a community.)
(It's like a app thing Raizap posted about it I was curious and it's a community.)
(That is crazy! I know they have the same long tail and last name, so i figured they where related, but that is crazy that he is trying to kill his own daughter.)
(That is crazy! I know they have the same long tail and last name, so i figured they where related, but that is crazy that he is trying to kill his own daughter.)
XwzJAeR.png
(Maybe it's similar to ancient rulers though I don't remember which they killed their extended family for they have a garanteed chance them and their children have power. But in moonshades case it's to kill all his family for his plans don't get ruined.)
(Maybe it's similar to ancient rulers though I don't remember which they killed their extended family for they have a garanteed chance them and their children have power. But in moonshades case it's to kill all his family for his plans don't get ruined.)
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49