Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49
"Yes i do. I've been a slave for a hundred years." Crimson replied. "I was also used by the king. I've been running from him and his men for one hundred and fifty years." Serena said. She could feel the dragons pain and wanted to help him. She hit the disable button on the tracker and the collar fell off. The dragon was now free.
(I'm still working on Serena's backstory. Right now i just come up with something to match the rps i use her in. I have a basic understanstanding of her personality though.)
"Yes i do. I've been a slave for a hundred years." Crimson replied. "I was also used by the king. I've been running from him and his men for one hundred and fifty years." Serena said. She could feel the dragons pain and wanted to help him. She hit the disable button on the tracker and the collar fell off. The dragon was now free.
(I'm still working on Serena's backstory. Right now i just come up with something to match the rps i use her in. I have a basic understanstanding of her personality though.)
XwzJAeR.png
(YES LAZULI ISNT DEAD! But I think she went berserk.)
(YES LAZULI ISNT DEAD! But I think she went berserk.)
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
'Why am I thrown in the middle of this couldn't someone else could? We have a hybrid now a dragon I won't be surprised if we get a winged unicorn.' Ekoeo thought to herself she would say it out loud but the dragon was free and she might end up getting eaten if she said that.
'Why am I thrown in the middle of this couldn't someone else could? We have a hybrid now a dragon I won't be surprised if we get a winged unicorn.' Ekoeo thought to herself she would say it out loud but the dragon was free and she might end up getting eaten if she said that.
(Yay! I just saw the update. But if she is berserk she will die anyways... *cries*)
"My name is Crimson." Said the dragon. He was happy to be free. There was a spot on his neck where the tracker was that was missing scales and his hatered of being a slave grew by the day. He would fight for these people. He felt that he owed them for freeing him. His rider randomly walked up out of no where, startling both crimson and Serena. "Crimson, who are you talking to? You know you aren't allowed to talk to the villagers. I command you tocapture them and put them with the others immediatly." He said. Crimson started growling and slowly walked up to the rider that he hated so much. "You cannot tell me what to do. These are my friends and from now on i listen to them, not you or the king!" The dragon roared. The guard fumbled around, trying to find the controller to the tracker. His face widened in horror when he realized that he had lost it. "The king and his scientists gave you life. You owe them." The rider said, sounding nervous and desperate. He started to slowly back away. Crimson simply picked him up and threw him across the village. Satisfied, he started to wag his tail like a happy dog. A winged unicorn flew over the village leaving a rainbow in its wake. "I suppose that's a good omen" Serena said.
(Yay! I just saw the update. But if she is berserk she will die anyways... *cries*)
"My name is Crimson." Said the dragon. He was happy to be free. There was a spot on his neck where the tracker was that was missing scales and his hatered of being a slave grew by the day. He would fight for these people. He felt that he owed them for freeing him. His rider randomly walked up out of no where, startling both crimson and Serena. "Crimson, who are you talking to? You know you aren't allowed to talk to the villagers. I command you tocapture them and put them with the others immediatly." He said. Crimson started growling and slowly walked up to the rider that he hated so much. "You cannot tell me what to do. These are my friends and from now on i listen to them, not you or the king!" The dragon roared. The guard fumbled around, trying to find the controller to the tracker. His face widened in horror when he realized that he had lost it. "The king and his scientists gave you life. You owe them." The rider said, sounding nervous and desperate. He started to slowly back away. Crimson simply picked him up and threw him across the village. Satisfied, he started to wag his tail like a happy dog. A winged unicorn flew over the village leaving a rainbow in its wake. "I suppose that's a good omen" Serena said.
XwzJAeR.png
(No unless a certain thing happened in somewhere from page 60-100 *hint hint* I pay way to much to the background then the actual story when I read it the second time. So I don't waste your time remember when Sakido touched Buwaros star pendant? She was sane again. What if lazuli attacks him and axcedently comes in contact with the star.)

"WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENING RIGHT AFter just never mind." Ekoeo was shocked at the sudden appearance of the mythical animal. She wasn't really taking notice to the rider who just got thrown across the village.
'My life use to be normal now I've seen a hybrid, a dragon, and a winged unicorn farting rainbows. Universe why are you trying to break me?' Ekoeo thought to herself.
(No unless a certain thing happened in somewhere from page 60-100 *hint hint* I pay way to much to the background then the actual story when I read it the second time. So I don't waste your time remember when Sakido touched Buwaros star pendant? She was sane again. What if lazuli attacks him and axcedently comes in contact with the star.)

"WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENING RIGHT AFter just never mind." Ekoeo was shocked at the sudden appearance of the mythical animal. She wasn't really taking notice to the rider who just got thrown across the village.
'My life use to be normal now I've seen a hybrid, a dragon, and a winged unicorn farting rainbows. Universe why are you trying to break me?' Ekoeo thought to herself.
(Lol your response was just perfect)
"I'm going to free the villagers if you want to help, then you can hop on my back and we can go hide." Crimson said. Before anyone could say or do anything, he spread his wings and took off. He landed near the wagons with the villagers and carefully broke them all open. Soldiers where running around screaming in fear. Some tried to shoot the dragon, but the shots barely faxed him. His scales repelled the magic of the guns. A few shot arrows at him, and several hit, causing crimson to roar in pain. The villagers ran from the carts, trying to get away from the soldiers and the enraged dragon. Serena just stared in shock at the dragon's selfless and risky move.
Crimson felt ready to blow. All of his pent up anger was directed at the soldiers shooting at him. He didn't feel the pain of the arrows in his side anymore. He let out a mighty roar and knocked several soldiers down with a swing of his tail.
(Lol your response was just perfect)
"I'm going to free the villagers if you want to help, then you can hop on my back and we can go hide." Crimson said. Before anyone could say or do anything, he spread his wings and took off. He landed near the wagons with the villagers and carefully broke them all open. Soldiers where running around screaming in fear. Some tried to shoot the dragon, but the shots barely faxed him. His scales repelled the magic of the guns. A few shot arrows at him, and several hit, causing crimson to roar in pain. The villagers ran from the carts, trying to get away from the soldiers and the enraged dragon. Serena just stared in shock at the dragon's selfless and risky move.
Crimson felt ready to blow. All of his pent up anger was directed at the soldiers shooting at him. He didn't feel the pain of the arrows in his side anymore. He let out a mighty roar and knocked several soldiers down with a swing of his tail.
XwzJAeR.png
(Yay!)
Ekoeo had a face full of fear "Okletsgogottagonow!" She said to the villagers trying to lead them away from the dragon. Ekoeo knew from the start it was a bad idea (well to her) to make a dragon unbound and could use its full strength. She hopped Crimson wasn't looking at her due to him probably being curious where she was going.
(Yay!)
Ekoeo had a face full of fear "Okletsgogottagonow!" She said to the villagers trying to lead them away from the dragon. Ekoeo knew from the start it was a bad idea (well to her) to make a dragon unbound and could use its full strength. She hopped Crimson wasn't looking at her due to him probably being curious where she was going.
Crimson continued to fight the soldiers until they where either defeated or running away. He had accidently knocked over a silo, spilling grain everywhere and he also crushed a couple of buildings in his rage. Finally satsified he looked over to Ekoeo and saw her leading the villagers away. He also saw Serena following them. "Hey! Where are you guys going?" He asked. He moved forward to follow but promptly stepped on a piece of wood from the wagons. "Oooowww! A splinter! The horror!" He roared at the top of his lungs. He looked at his front paw and wimpered like a puppy.
(XD he took down a whole army and got shot with multiple arrows but can't handle a tiny splinter.)
Crimson continued to fight the soldiers until they where either defeated or running away. He had accidently knocked over a silo, spilling grain everywhere and he also crushed a couple of buildings in his rage. Finally satsified he looked over to Ekoeo and saw her leading the villagers away. He also saw Serena following them. "Hey! Where are you guys going?" He asked. He moved forward to follow but promptly stepped on a piece of wood from the wagons. "Oooowww! A splinter! The horror!" He roared at the top of his lungs. He looked at his front paw and wimpered like a puppy.
(XD he took down a whole army and got shot with multiple arrows but can't handle a tiny splinter.)
XwzJAeR.png
Ekoeo collapsed onto the ground and covered her ears. But she did find some humor in a giant dragon that could swallow her whole to scream just because of a splinter. Ekoeo soon wondered where Serena was since she wanted to see her reaction to the dragon.
Ekoeo collapsed onto the ground and covered her ears. But she did find some humor in a giant dragon that could swallow her whole to scream just because of a splinter. Ekoeo soon wondered where Serena was since she wanted to see her reaction to the dragon.
Serena covered her ears due to the noise, but started laughing when she saw why the dragon was upset. She covered her face with her hood in an attempt to hide her laughter. After a few moments she walked up to the dragon. He held out his paw and looked at Serena with large puppy eyes. She removed the splinter from his paw. "Look, that wasn't so bad now was it?" She said. Crimson's face immediately lit up with joy. "Thank you!" He said, lowering his head and giving Serena a dragon version of a hug. Serena hugged him back. "You are fine." She said, trying to hide the laughter in her voice.
Serena covered her ears due to the noise, but started laughing when she saw why the dragon was upset. She covered her face with her hood in an attempt to hide her laughter. After a few moments she walked up to the dragon. He held out his paw and looked at Serena with large puppy eyes. She removed the splinter from his paw. "Look, that wasn't so bad now was it?" She said. Crimson's face immediately lit up with joy. "Thank you!" He said, lowering his head and giving Serena a dragon version of a hug. Serena hugged him back. "You are fine." She said, trying to hide the laughter in her voice.
XwzJAeR.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49