Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
"You don't know what i am?" She asked. "You are better off not knowing." She got up slowly, and walked off in the opposite direction. She didnt want to be mean to the creature, after all it just saved her life, but she was scared that if it knew what she was it would attack her. Limping slowly away, she searched for a place to rest.
(Ive never heard of that resteraunt, but it sounds good. I'm jealous lol)
"You don't know what i am?" She asked. "You are better off not knowing." She got up slowly, and walked off in the opposite direction. She didnt want to be mean to the creature, after all it just saved her life, but she was scared that if it knew what she was it would attack her. Limping slowly away, she searched for a place to rest.
(Ive never heard of that resteraunt, but it sounds good. I'm jealous lol)
XwzJAeR.png
(Mexican restaurant I only get the cheese quesadillas the chips are what I really come for)
"Do you want to scavenge with me?" Ekoeo asked hoping she would get a traveling companion since it's been lonely ever since the last one left her. If Serena didn't reply right away Ekoeo would wait about 10 seconds before continuing on with her day and scavenging in the broken down city.
(Mexican restaurant I only get the cheese quesadillas the chips are what I really come for)
"Do you want to scavenge with me?" Ekoeo asked hoping she would get a traveling companion since it's been lonely ever since the last one left her. If Serena didn't reply right away Ekoeo would wait about 10 seconds before continuing on with her day and scavenging in the broken down city.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
"Fine, but i need to rest a bit." Serena said. She wasnt entirely sure that she could trust this person, but she thought she would be safer if she had someone else with her, and she was lonely. She had never had anyone to travel with before. She hoped that the bounty hunters would leave her alone for a while. "My name is Serena. What's yours?" She asked.
"Fine, but i need to rest a bit." Serena said. She wasnt entirely sure that she could trust this person, but she thought she would be safer if she had someone else with her, and she was lonely. She had never had anyone to travel with before. She hoped that the bounty hunters would leave her alone for a while. "My name is Serena. What's yours?" She asked.
XwzJAeR.png
*Link finding something tune plays* Ekoeo got a friend she always wanted one!

"Oh its Ekoeo (Ek-O-E-O). I'll probably be scavenging while your resting." Ekoeo explained. Then she looked at the city then back at Serena "So where were you going?" Ekoeo asked.

*Link finding something tune plays* Ekoeo got a friend she always wanted one!

"Oh its Ekoeo (Ek-O-E-O). I'll probably be scavenging while your resting." Ekoeo explained. Then she looked at the city then back at Serena "So where were you going?" Ekoeo asked.

"I go wherever i can hide. I don't have a destination in mind. I'm fine as long as it isn't a city or somewhere where there is a lot of people. I just want you to know, you will be hunted if you are with me, if you wish for me to leave, i will go." Serena said, her voice was raspy from not using it much. She found a shaded area near one of the building and laid down, staying on alert in case the hunters came back. Her energy was slowly coming back. She was glad she didn't use her powers any longer than she did, as she thought she might have passed out.
"I go wherever i can hide. I don't have a destination in mind. I'm fine as long as it isn't a city or somewhere where there is a lot of people. I just want you to know, you will be hunted if you are with me, if you wish for me to leave, i will go." Serena said, her voice was raspy from not using it much. She found a shaded area near one of the building and laid down, staying on alert in case the hunters came back. Her energy was slowly coming back. She was glad she didn't use her powers any longer than she did, as she thought she might have passed out.
XwzJAeR.png
"I'm a scavenger I fight people once in a while for a area it no big deal. Are you a criminal then?" Ekoeo asked trying to figure out why she would be hunted down. Ekoeo waited for a reply from Serena not really expecting one since it was probably a too personal question.
"I'm a scavenger I fight people once in a while for a area it no big deal. Are you a criminal then?" Ekoeo asked trying to figure out why she would be hunted down. Ekoeo waited for a reply from Serena not really expecting one since it was probably a too personal question.
"I guess you could say that." Serena replied, not wanting to reveal anything else untill she knew if she could trust Ekoeo or not. "Why do you choose to scavenge when you could live in the city? Do you do this by choice?" Serena asked, curious as to why anyone but her would be out in the middle of nowhere like this.
"I guess you could say that." Serena replied, not wanting to reveal anything else untill she knew if she could trust Ekoeo or not. "Why do you choose to scavenge when you could live in the city? Do you do this by choice?" Serena asked, curious as to why anyone but her would be out in the middle of nowhere like this.
XwzJAeR.png
"I need to and its more fun I don't wana just sit on a chair and sell things all day I want to do things like this." Ekoeo explained referring to scavenging. Ekoeo soon added "I also meet other scavengers and travelers like you wondering around."
"I need to and its more fun I don't wana just sit on a chair and sell things all day I want to do things like this." Ekoeo explained referring to scavenging. Ekoeo soon added "I also meet other scavengers and travelers like you wondering around."
"Sounds like you have an interesting life." Serena said. She got up from where she was laying to help Ekoeo scavenge. She started to dig through a pile of rubble that looked like it was once a home. This village looked like it was abandoned in a hurry, the few houses that weren't destroyed had everything almost fully intact. Everything was the way it was left for the most part. Serena wondered why the stuff in the houses hadn't been touched. "Hey, if this village was attacked by an army during the war, wouldn't the winning side have looted the buildings?" She asked. She found an almost glowing, ornate sword in the rubble, almost cutting her hand on it by accident. i could use a new sword. I wish i hadn't lost my old one she thought, proud of herself for the find.
"Sounds like you have an interesting life." Serena said. She got up from where she was laying to help Ekoeo scavenge. She started to dig through a pile of rubble that looked like it was once a home. This village looked like it was abandoned in a hurry, the few houses that weren't destroyed had everything almost fully intact. Everything was the way it was left for the most part. Serena wondered why the stuff in the houses hadn't been touched. "Hey, if this village was attacked by an army during the war, wouldn't the winning side have looted the buildings?" She asked. She found an almost glowing, ornate sword in the rubble, almost cutting her hand on it by accident. i could use a new sword. I wish i hadn't lost my old one she thought, proud of herself for the find.
XwzJAeR.png
(Sorry it took so long. I'm happy because i got to talk to a friend that graduated a couple years ago. I haven't seen her in forever! Feel free to let Ekoeo find any weapon or item that would benifit her.)
(Sorry it took so long. I'm happy because i got to talk to a friend that graduated a couple years ago. I haven't seen her in forever! Feel free to let Ekoeo find any weapon or item that would benifit her.)
XwzJAeR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49