Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49
(I DONT HAVE THE SOCIAL SKILLS TO COMPREHEND THIS! I find it funny that the internet is 90% how I socialize. I still gotta find the Ekoeo X Stick ship like I did with my riolu charater.)
"Unless he could escape being tied up I saw one of them if that's the case run for the hills. Why don't we use a stick to put your cape temporarily together. Like pinch in then put a stick though it." Ekoeo said trying to make it easier for Serena.
(I DONT HAVE THE SOCIAL SKILLS TO COMPREHEND THIS! I find it funny that the internet is 90% how I socialize. I still gotta find the Ekoeo X Stick ship like I did with my riolu charater.)
"Unless he could escape being tied up I saw one of them if that's the case run for the hills. Why don't we use a stick to put your cape temporarily together. Like pinch in then put a stick though it." Ekoeo said trying to make it easier for Serena.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
(I can relate. I hardly talk to anyone my age, so when i do i am very socially awkward. I'm getting better now though thanks to help from a teacher. And ekoeoXstick ftw! Lol)
"That might work actually. And do you think that you could tie my wing flat to my back with the bandages?" Serena said. She was still nervous, and she knew she would eventually have to leave the group to tend to her wing and recover. Her wing wouldn't heal right if she couldn't stretch it. "You do realize that i will have to leave after i give the group instructions and they get everything organized right? My wing wont heal right like this. I need to be able to keep it stretched out." Serena explained. She hoped Ekoeo would understand her decision. She knew she would never fly again if her wing didn't heal.
(I can relate. I hardly talk to anyone my age, so when i do i am very socially awkward. I'm getting better now though thanks to help from a teacher. And ekoeoXstick ftw! Lol)
"That might work actually. And do you think that you could tie my wing flat to my back with the bandages?" Serena said. She was still nervous, and she knew she would eventually have to leave the group to tend to her wing and recover. Her wing wouldn't heal right if she couldn't stretch it. "You do realize that i will have to leave after i give the group instructions and they get everything organized right? My wing wont heal right like this. I need to be able to keep it stretched out." Serena explained. She hoped Ekoeo would understand her decision. She knew she would never fly again if her wing didn't heal.
XwzJAeR.png
"Should I tell them about the instructions or should you.?" Ekoeo asked awkwardly tieing the bandages.
"The stick that's in your cape is the one I'm dating." Ekoeo added./s]
(I found a person.)
"Should I tell them about the instructions or should you.?" Ekoeo asked awkwardly tieing the bandages.
"The stick that's in your cape is the one I'm dating." Ekoeo added./s]
(I found a person.)
(What is Ekoeo trying to ask? I don't understand the question. And i laughed so hard at the stick comment lol)
(What is Ekoeo trying to ask? I don't understand the question. And i laughed so hard at the stick comment lol)
XwzJAeR.png
(Sorry for the bad wording I edited the post I gave this person named Luut the link to this rp we might get a new memeber.)
(Sorry for the bad wording I edited the post I gave this person named Luut the link to this rp we might get a new memeber.)
"If you want to you can. The more out of sight i am the better. Tell them to head towards the streets of gold. Tell them to stop near the town closest to the capital and wait for further instructions. It should only take them a couple months to get there if they rest regularly. We will take back what the kingdom stole and get our freedoms back." Serena said. She noticed Ekoeo staring at the stick in her cape strangely, but dismissed it as Ekoeo being wired.
(I hope it was ok for me to add the last bit about the stick lol. And did you get the references? And remember they are wooing by foot, so it will take a while for the plan to be executed)
"If you want to you can. The more out of sight i am the better. Tell them to head towards the streets of gold. Tell them to stop near the town closest to the capital and wait for further instructions. It should only take them a couple months to get there if they rest regularly. We will take back what the kingdom stole and get our freedoms back." Serena said. She noticed Ekoeo staring at the stick in her cape strangely, but dismissed it as Ekoeo being wired.
(I hope it was ok for me to add the last bit about the stick lol. And did you get the references? And remember they are wooing by foot, so it will take a while for the plan to be executed)
XwzJAeR.png
(lol I'm fine with that but now sadly surprisingly you have confirmed the Ekoeo X Stick the perfect way to introduce out new member to the rp.)
Ekoeo soon left Serena alone. Now going back towards the group and explained Serena's directions some refused to the instructions but were denied by the majority. Ekoeo soon slipped away from the group back to Serena and thought 'Stick I will kill you if your cheating on me!' She thought angerly.
(Should I stop with this joke or keep on going?)
(lol I'm fine with that but now sadly surprisingly you have confirmed the Ekoeo X Stick the perfect way to introduce out new member to the rp.)
Ekoeo soon left Serena alone. Now going back towards the group and explained Serena's directions some refused to the instructions but were denied by the majority. Ekoeo soon slipped away from the group back to Serena and thought 'Stick I will kill you if your cheating on me!' She thought angerly.
(Should I stop with this joke or keep on going?)
(Yes! Its hilarious! And ignore any typos, my autocorrect hates me today for some reason.)
Serena was messing with the stick, trying to get it to hold the cape better. Failing at this and making it worse, she got mad and started talking to it. "Why would you do this to me you dumb stick! Can you not do just one simple thing!" She said, somewhat louder than she meant to. She looked up to see Ekoeo approach. She looked at the stick, slightly embarrassed to be seen talking to it. "I think we need a better stick. This one doesn't listen." She said.
(Yes! Its hilarious! And ignore any typos, my autocorrect hates me today for some reason.)
Serena was messing with the stick, trying to get it to hold the cape better. Failing at this and making it worse, she got mad and started talking to it. "Why would you do this to me you dumb stick! Can you not do just one simple thing!" She said, somewhat louder than she meant to. She looked up to see Ekoeo approach. She looked at the stick, slightly embarrassed to be seen talking to it. "I think we need a better stick. This one doesn't listen." She said.
XwzJAeR.png
(YES IVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO FINISH MY HOMEWORK!)
"Fine go hire a homeless dirty stick. Don't blame me if you get some sort of disease." Ekoeo continued the joke about her dating the stick adding on to it. Ekoeo was laughing on the inside and probably even a snicker from someone else would break her into a laugh.
(YES IVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO FINISH MY HOMEWORK!)
"Fine go hire a homeless dirty stick. Don't blame me if you get some sort of disease." Ekoeo continued the joke about her dating the stick adding on to it. Ekoeo was laughing on the inside and probably even a snicker from someone else would break her into a laugh.
Serena burst into laughter. "What's so special about this one?" She managed to say in-between burst of laughter.
Serena burst into laughter. "What's so special about this one?" She managed to say in-between burst of laughter.
XwzJAeR.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49