Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49
"So then your safe?" Ekoeo asked a bit nervous about Serena now even though she was somewhat of a failure of a hybrid.
"Also is that king the same king that experimented on you?" She added.
"So then your safe?" Ekoeo asked a bit nervous about Serena now even though she was somewhat of a failure of a hybrid.
"Also is that king the same king that experimented on you?" She added.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
"Yes he is. He actually rules the entire world using other so called "kings" as puppets. He is actually a hybrid himself believe it or not, but he had his scientist find a way to prevent his demon side causing him to go insane. It is a well kept secret, and the reason he wants to exterminate the hybrids is so that we don't band together and rebel, as that would be the end of him." Serena explained. Her wing and back hurt a lot, but she was trying not to show it.
"Yes he is. He actually rules the entire world using other so called "kings" as puppets. He is actually a hybrid himself believe it or not, but he had his scientist find a way to prevent his demon side causing him to go insane. It is a well kept secret, and the reason he wants to exterminate the hybrids is so that we don't band together and rebel, as that would be the end of him." Serena explained. Her wing and back hurt a lot, but she was trying not to show it.
XwzJAeR.png
"Oh then he hid that well. We should get your wing bandaged up and hopefully soon the others might wonder where we are." Ekoeo replied.
(Sorry I was watching old movies based on Greek history and myths.)
"Oh then he hid that well. We should get your wing bandaged up and hopefully soon the others might wonder where we are." Ekoeo replied.
(Sorry I was watching old movies based on Greek history and myths.)
"Yea, the bandages are in my bag, but i don't know how i will hide my wings. I can't move my left wing, i can't keep it folded up, and my cape is torn." Serena said. She grabbed her bag and got the bandages, but she fumbled quite a bit as it hurt to move. "Alright, i need help." Serena said reluctantly. As she was quite independent, it pained her that she was dependant on someone else at the moment.
"Yea, the bandages are in my bag, but i don't know how i will hide my wings. I can't move my left wing, i can't keep it folded up, and my cape is torn." Serena said. She grabbed her bag and got the bandages, but she fumbled quite a bit as it hurt to move. "Alright, i need help." Serena said reluctantly. As she was quite independent, it pained her that she was dependant on someone else at the moment.
XwzJAeR.png
Ekoeo took the bandages from her hand and attempted to put the bandages on Serena's wing. Then she used the bandages on herself where she got hit.
"I tried I don't know if it will stay on." Ekoeo said after she was done.
Ekoeo took the bandages from her hand and attempted to put the bandages on Serena's wing. Then she used the bandages on herself where she got hit.
"I tried I don't know if it will stay on." Ekoeo said after she was done.
"It feels pretty tight, i think its good. But what about my cape?" I can't be seen like this, especially as weak as i am. I will get killed." Serena said. She was getting rather drowsy due to the loss of blood and staying up all night."
"It feels pretty tight, i think its good. But what about my cape?" I can't be seen like this, especially as weak as i am. I will get killed." Serena said. She was getting rather drowsy due to the loss of blood and staying up all night."
XwzJAeR.png
"So then should we go back to the group you know safety in numbers." Ekoeo asked. A bit proud of herself that she put the bandages on right.
(Also I have found a possible new rper.)
"So then should we go back to the group you know safety in numbers." Ekoeo asked. A bit proud of herself that she put the bandages on right.
(Also I have found a possible new rper.)
"My wing though..." Serena said, pitifully staring at the lifeless lump of skin and feathers. "And there is no way i can hide them without a cape." Serena repeated.she was scared that she would be attacked if she exposed herself. She wanted as little attention on her as possible. She couldn't say that she is an angel because all the angels went back to heaven after the war. She would stand out and be a danger to everyone around her. The king would send his entire army if he knew where she was.
(That sounds good as long as the person is active. I am still trying to get my friend to join, i got her to read all of slightly damned.)
"My wing though..." Serena said, pitifully staring at the lifeless lump of skin and feathers. "And there is no way i can hide them without a cape." Serena repeated.she was scared that she would be attacked if she exposed herself. She wanted as little attention on her as possible. She couldn't say that she is an angel because all the angels went back to heaven after the war. She would stand out and be a danger to everyone around her. The king would send his entire army if he knew where she was.
(That sounds good as long as the person is active. I am still trying to get my friend to join, i got her to read all of slightly damned.)
XwzJAeR.png
"How do we fix it if we don't have a thread and needle? Um just hold it together until we can fix it." Ekoeo asked.
"How do we fix it if we don't have a thread and needle? Um just hold it together until we can fix it." Ekoeo asked.
"I will try." Serena said. She stood up and carefully put the hood back on, holding it together the best she could. There was still a lump where her wing was because it wouldn't fold up right. She felt awkward holding the cape. "Wait, wouldn't the hunter tell the king that I'm here when he gets a chance?" Serena asked.
(Lol Ekoeo really doesn't understand the seriousness of the situation.)
"I will try." Serena said. She stood up and carefully put the hood back on, holding it together the best she could. There was still a lump where her wing was because it wouldn't fold up right. She felt awkward holding the cape. "Wait, wouldn't the hunter tell the king that I'm here when he gets a chance?" Serena asked.
(Lol Ekoeo really doesn't understand the seriousness of the situation.)
XwzJAeR.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49