Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49
Serena suddenly started walking away and towards the woods. She didn't want anyone to see her as weak as she was. "Come on Ekoeo. We have to time to waste." She said, her voice obviously weak. She was clutching her shoulder. She would be lucky if her wings still worked judging from the pain. She was embarrassed that she had let her guard down and allowed this to happen. what a stupid way to hurt myself. she thought.
Serena suddenly started walking away and towards the woods. She didn't want anyone to see her as weak as she was. "Come on Ekoeo. We have to time to waste." She said, her voice obviously weak. She was clutching her shoulder. She would be lucky if her wings still worked judging from the pain. She was embarrassed that she had let her guard down and allowed this to happen. what a stupid way to hurt myself. she thought.
XwzJAeR.png
Ekoeo was a bit confused by her wording and had to repeat it a few times in her head before it clicked. "So do you have any bandages on you I don't since I have a different fighting style and don't usually get hit." Ekoeo explained.
Ekoeo was a bit confused by her wording and had to repeat it a few times in her head before it clicked. "So do you have any bandages on you I don't since I have a different fighting style and don't usually get hit." Ekoeo explained.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
"Yes, i have some." She said. The sun was coming up, and it could now be seen that her cape and hands where covered in blood. She walked for a bit, getting weaker with each step. When she finally thought that they where in a good spot away from where they would be found, she sat down on a fallen log. She was still clutching her cape tightly, not sure if she was ready to reveal her secret or not. Although she tried to keep her wing folded, it had gone limp and made a bump in the fabric of the cape.
"Yes, i have some." She said. The sun was coming up, and it could now be seen that her cape and hands where covered in blood. She walked for a bit, getting weaker with each step. When she finally thought that they where in a good spot away from where they would be found, she sat down on a fallen log. She was still clutching her cape tightly, not sure if she was ready to reveal her secret or not. Although she tried to keep her wing folded, it had gone limp and made a bump in the fabric of the cape.
XwzJAeR.png
Ekoeo made a confused expression "Um what's that bump on your cape?" Ekoeo thought hoping not to offended Serena in some way. Ekoeo soon sat down next to Serena.
Ekoeo made a confused expression "Um what's that bump on your cape?" Ekoeo thought hoping not to offended Serena in some way. Ekoeo soon sat down next to Serena.
"Alright. I should have told you this a long time ago. I was scared that you would attack me if you knew what i was, but i see now that you are trustworthy." Serena said. "What would you think if i told you that I'm not a human or a demon?" Her voice was rather scratchy, but she still had some fight in her. She knew that she couldn't keep her secret any longer, and she needed help with her injuries. She just hoped Ekoeo reacted well.
(Suspense intensifies)
"Alright. I should have told you this a long time ago. I was scared that you would attack me if you knew what i was, but i see now that you are trustworthy." Serena said. "What would you think if i told you that I'm not a human or a demon?" Her voice was rather scratchy, but she still had some fight in her. She knew that she couldn't keep her secret any longer, and she needed help with her injuries. She just hoped Ekoeo reacted well.
(Suspense intensifies)
XwzJAeR.png
"You were an experiment right that's what you said." Ekoeo remembered. A bit curious where Serena was going with this.
"What are you trying to say?" She added.
"You were an experiment right that's what you said." Ekoeo remembered. A bit curious where Serena was going with this.
"What are you trying to say?" She added.
"Yes, an experiment gone wrong 200 years ago." She let her ripped cape fall, revealing two large white wings. The wing that was attacked was red and missing feathers, and without the support of the cape, it was comepletely limp. Her shirt was ripped in the back and her shoulder was wounded where the dagger hit. "I am so sorry that i put you in danger by not telling you this. I am being hunted because i am the escaped hybrid." She said with sadness in her eyes. She really did feel bad for dragging Ekoeo along with her without informing her of the danger being with her would cause.
"Yes, an experiment gone wrong 200 years ago." She let her ripped cape fall, revealing two large white wings. The wing that was attacked was red and missing feathers, and without the support of the cape, it was comepletely limp. Her shirt was ripped in the back and her shoulder was wounded where the dagger hit. "I am so sorry that i put you in danger by not telling you this. I am being hunted because i am the escaped hybrid." She said with sadness in her eyes. She really did feel bad for dragging Ekoeo along with her without informing her of the danger being with her would cause.
XwzJAeR.png
Ekoeo sprung away out of fear. 'Oh thank me for not making her ******.' Ekoeo thought to herself.
"How are you that old if you still look like your around 20." Ekoeo replied trying to stay calm in the presence of the species that caused a war.
Ekoeo sprung away out of fear. 'Oh thank me for not making her ******.' Ekoeo thought to herself.
"How are you that old if you still look like your around 20." Ekoeo replied trying to stay calm in the presence of the species that caused a war.
"Well, because i am part angel, and angels don't age anymore after they are fully grown." Serena explained. "Although i was never supposed to live this long, considering that i am flawed compared to the others. I am weaker, and more mentally stable. They couldn't get me to go comepletely crazy and destroy the city i was in, so i was captured just so they could experiment with me. My whole point of existing is simply to kill, but i refuse to intentionally harm innocents." Serena explained.
"Well, because i am part angel, and angels don't age anymore after they are fully grown." Serena explained. "Although i was never supposed to live this long, considering that i am flawed compared to the others. I am weaker, and more mentally stable. They couldn't get me to go comepletely crazy and destroy the city i was in, so i was captured just so they could experiment with me. My whole point of existing is simply to kill, but i refuse to intentionally harm innocents." Serena explained.
XwzJAeR.png
(I guess maybe it isn't common knowlage that it was the bad demons that forced the hybrids to destroy cities)
(I guess maybe it isn't common knowlage that it was the bad demons that forced the hybrids to destroy cities)
XwzJAeR.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49