Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49
"Even if we went overseas i would still be hunted. It would be no different than it is now." Serena said. "And if i wanted to go overseas i would have done so by now."
"Even if we went overseas i would still be hunted. It would be no different than it is now." Serena said. "And if i wanted to go overseas i would have done so by now."
XwzJAeR.png
"Then what do we do?" Ekoeo asked.
"Then what do we do?" Ekoeo asked.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
"We keep moving on. We free everyone in this town and create an army to bring the king to his knees." Serena said. "We wait till night and sneak in." They had been running most of the day, and it was early evening. Serena sat down and got out the food. She was starving as she hadn't eaten since the rebellion in the previous town. She would be patient and wait until it was too dark for the guards to use their weapons.
(Timeskip? And man they where running for a long time lol but i guess it helps the plot.)
"We keep moving on. We free everyone in this town and create an army to bring the king to his knees." Serena said. "We wait till night and sneak in." They had been running most of the day, and it was early evening. Serena sat down and got out the food. She was starving as she hadn't eaten since the rebellion in the previous town. She would be patient and wait until it was too dark for the guards to use their weapons.
(Timeskip? And man they where running for a long time lol but i guess it helps the plot.)
XwzJAeR.png
Sure where are we time skipping to?
Sure where are we time skipping to?
(To nightime when they are sneaking into the village)
(To nightime when they are sneaking into the village)
XwzJAeR.png
After a day of going through the forest they soon found a village (.or went back to right)
Ekoeo didnt see any of signs of the dragon yet. Ekoeo took the lead by starting to walk to the village.
After a day of going through the forest they soon found a village (.or went back to right)
Ekoeo didnt see any of signs of the dragon yet. Ekoeo took the lead by starting to walk to the village.
Serena followed Ekoeo. It was dark and quite. They had managed to sneak past the tired guards easily. A group of demons was hiding in the shadows, just like Serena told them to in the coded message she sent with a mailman entering the town. Demons have a language of their own, so the guards couldn't read it. She quickly whispered to them how to get the trackers off, and started to help them. Soon, all the demons had their trackers off.
Serena followed Ekoeo. It was dark and quite. They had managed to sneak past the tired guards easily. A group of demons was hiding in the shadows, just like Serena told them to in the coded message she sent with a mailman entering the town. Demons have a language of their own, so the guards couldn't read it. She quickly whispered to them how to get the trackers off, and started to help them. Soon, all the demons had their trackers off.
XwzJAeR.png
"So do we just run out now or wait until tomorrow to leave?" Ekoeo whispered to the group.
"So do we just run out now or wait until tomorrow to leave?" Ekoeo whispered to the group.
"I say we crush those soldiers! Curse the king for what he has done!" Said a large boar demon. He had an axe on him, and he looked ready to take down anything that stood in his way. The others where restless and uncertain. There where few childeren among them, making a fight less risky, and as the time before showed, the weapons that the soldiers carried couldn't be used very well in the dark due to a little known design flaw. Suddenly, a soldier walked by. Soon seeing the group, he started to yell for back up. "I found them! Hurry up before they get away!" He yelled.
"I say we crush those soldiers! Curse the king for what he has done!" Said a large boar demon. He had an axe on him, and he looked ready to take down anything that stood in his way. The others where restless and uncertain. There where few childeren among them, making a fight less risky, and as the time before showed, the weapons that the soldiers carried couldn't be used very well in the dark due to a little known design flaw. Suddenly, a soldier walked by. Soon seeing the group, he started to yell for back up. "I found them! Hurry up before they get away!" He yelled.
XwzJAeR.png
Ekoeo quickly aimed her and at him and made a wind blast knocking him rapidly into a building.
"We should start running." Ekoeo quickly said right after using the spell. Ekoeo felt that the boar shouldn't have talked so loudly but didn't say it since it had a enormous axe.

(I'll make another character is that fine with you?)
Ekoeo quickly aimed her and at him and made a wind blast knocking him rapidly into a building.
"We should start running." Ekoeo quickly said right after using the spell. Ekoeo felt that the boar shouldn't have talked so loudly but didn't say it since it had a enormous axe.

(I'll make another character is that fine with you?)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49