Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49
Serena mumbled something about falling out of trees under her breath before reluctantly climbing the one with the thickest branches. She figured that this was the safest way to spend the night as there where no caves nearby. Taking some rope, she tied herself to the branch so she wouldn't fall. "Goodnight." She whispered to Ekoeo as she drifted off into a well earned dream.
(Perfect timing, I'm going to bed. Its 10:45 where I'm at. Goodnight.)
Serena mumbled something about falling out of trees under her breath before reluctantly climbing the one with the thickest branches. She figured that this was the safest way to spend the night as there where no caves nearby. Taking some rope, she tied herself to the branch so she wouldn't fall. "Goodnight." She whispered to Ekoeo as she drifted off into a well earned dream.
(Perfect timing, I'm going to bed. Its 10:45 where I'm at. Goodnight.)
XwzJAeR.png
Hours later Ekoeo woke up uncomfortably because she flopped from the tree to the cold ground.
"GAH IM UP! You didn't have to shove me off a tree!" Ekoeo said to no one really.
Ekoeo looked up to see the sun 'We stayed up late didn't we.' Ekoeo thought to herself.
Hours later Ekoeo woke up uncomfortably because she flopped from the tree to the cold ground.
"GAH IM UP! You didn't have to shove me off a tree!" Ekoeo said to no one really.
Ekoeo looked up to see the sun 'We stayed up late didn't we.' Ekoeo thought to herself.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
Serena woke up after hearing Ekoeo fall from the tree. She noticed the sun and realized just how late they slept. "Didn't you bring ropes to tie yourself?" Serena teased. She untied herself and jumped down from the branch. Forgetting that she still had the cape on and couldn't use her wings, she made an awkward landing and then faceolanted on the ground. "I'm ok..." she said as she slowly got back up, embarrassed of her fall.
Serena woke up after hearing Ekoeo fall from the tree. She noticed the sun and realized just how late they slept. "Didn't you bring ropes to tie yourself?" Serena teased. She untied herself and jumped down from the branch. Forgetting that she still had the cape on and couldn't use her wings, she made an awkward landing and then faceolanted on the ground. "I'm ok..." she said as she slowly got back up, embarrassed of her fall.
XwzJAeR.png
(Did you see the next update I hope what I think just happened just happened I don't wanna see another of my favorite characters dead.)
"Karma." Ekoeo claimed in a happy tone when she saw Serena fall on her face.
"So should we go back to the town now before it's to late or already is late." Ekoeo added.
(Did you see the next update I hope what I think just happened just happened I don't wanna see another of my favorite characters dead.)
"Karma." Ekoeo claimed in a happy tone when she saw Serena fall on her face.
"So should we go back to the town now before it's to late or already is late." Ekoeo added.
(Omg that was rather violent. Do you think there are two of her now or is she dead?)
"We can't go back. It looks like the army has already arrived. I hope the demons escaped." Serena said. She climbed the tallest tree she could find to make sure that the noise was an army. She could see smoke rising from the town, and many soldiers filled the streets. Only human villagers could be seen, so it looked like the demons escaped. From the looks of it, the city was ransacked in the army's search for demons amd supplies. Multiple buildings where destroyed and there where a few buildings that where on fire. Villagers ran around hurriedly trying to put the fires out. In the center of town lied a large armored dragon, keeping an eye on the villagers. "Ekoeo, i think you need to see this." Serena said in disbelief after seeing the dragon. i thought dragons only existed in myths. How will we ever defeat that thing... she thought.
(Omg that was rather violent. Do you think there are two of her now or is she dead?)
"We can't go back. It looks like the army has already arrived. I hope the demons escaped." Serena said. She climbed the tallest tree she could find to make sure that the noise was an army. She could see smoke rising from the town, and many soldiers filled the streets. Only human villagers could be seen, so it looked like the demons escaped. From the looks of it, the city was ransacked in the army's search for demons amd supplies. Multiple buildings where destroyed and there where a few buildings that where on fire. Villagers ran around hurriedly trying to put the fires out. In the center of town lied a large armored dragon, keeping an eye on the villagers. "Ekoeo, i think you need to see this." Serena said in disbelief after seeing the dragon. i thought dragons only existed in myths. How will we ever defeat that thing... she thought.
XwzJAeR.png
"... Were so dead. I think we should start running." Ekoeo said in a bit of a panick. Knowing the dragon is tamed due to its armour.
"I wonder where the others are then don't you think that? Let's just hope they don't cause this much destruction in other places." Ekoeo said.
(Lasulis patterns are actually what helped me disign Zura also I think she's still alive remember in like the 700s when the demon courpses were gone and only blood tracks were there?)
"... Were so dead. I think we should start running." Ekoeo said in a bit of a panick. Knowing the dragon is tamed due to its armour.
"I wonder where the others are then don't you think that? Let's just hope they don't cause this much destruction in other places." Ekoeo said.
(Lasulis patterns are actually what helped me disign Zura also I think she's still alive remember in like the 700s when the demon courpses were gone and only blood tracks were there?)
"Yep. Lets not even attempt to fight that thing. And aren't dragon noses even better than demon noses? We are so doomed if we stick around." Serena said nervously. She jumped out of the tree more gracefully than before and started running the opposite direction of the village. It was a miricle the dragon didn't see or smell them last night.
(Wasn't lazuli hit by the same type of arrow as sakido and survived? They never miss, so wouldn't it have killed her? I think she was possibly reseructed. And also, if those other demons came back to life, does this mean sakido could return? It's interesting to think about.
"Yep. Lets not even attempt to fight that thing. And aren't dragon noses even better than demon noses? We are so doomed if we stick around." Serena said nervously. She jumped out of the tree more gracefully than before and started running the opposite direction of the village. It was a miricle the dragon didn't see or smell them last night.
(Wasn't lazuli hit by the same type of arrow as sakido and survived? They never miss, so wouldn't it have killed her? I think she was possibly reseructed. And also, if those other demons came back to life, does this mean sakido could return? It's interesting to think about.
XwzJAeR.png
(I think that was kiris sword that made the scar. Maybe Sakido could return but maybe as a ghost (since she died a while ago and there's no afterlife for her.) I think she already did remember Buwaros dream after Sakidos death I think it was her ghost talking to him. What do you think on my guess.)
"Don't know they might have bad hearing or sight." Ekoeo replied. Following Serena through the trees.
(I think that was kiris sword that made the scar. Maybe Sakido could return but maybe as a ghost (since she died a while ago and there's no afterlife for her.) I think she already did remember Buwaros dream after Sakidos death I think it was her ghost talking to him. What do you think on my guess.)
"Don't know they might have bad hearing or sight." Ekoeo replied. Following Serena through the trees.
Serena hoped that Ekoeo was right. She definately didn't want to fight a dragon. She ran until she felt that she was far enough away from the village. She had no idea where they where, as she didn't follow any road or path in fear more soldiers would come and see them. She thought that through the trees she could see another village or city.
Serena hoped that Ekoeo was right. She definately didn't want to fight a dragon. She ran until she felt that she was far enough away from the village. She had no idea where they where, as she didn't follow any road or path in fear more soldiers would come and see them. She thought that through the trees she could see another village or city.
XwzJAeR.png
"Never thought I would meet a person who had to bring an actual dragon to hunt them down." Ekoeo said.
"Should we find someone to get us out of here you know by boat because I don't think I can carry you over an entire ocean." She added trying to hint she wanted to get away from the dragon.
"Never thought I would meet a person who had to bring an actual dragon to hunt them down." Ekoeo said.
"Should we find someone to get us out of here you know by boat because I don't think I can carry you over an entire ocean." She added trying to hint she wanted to get away from the dragon.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49