Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49
(I've heard that the movie is good. Haven't had a chance to watch it though(
Serena figited a bit hearing Ekoeo's question. "Long story short, i was his experiment. I broke free though. I hate that man." She explained, not really sure how much to tell the demon. She followed Ekoeo's lead and quickly got out of the city. She decided not to follow the road but rather cut through a foresty area that provided more cover. In the distance, Serena could see smoke and flames coming from a watchtower the soldiers had build just in the couple days that they where in the city. The demons where gathering in the center of town, seemingly discussing what to do next. "I wonder what will happen next " she thought out loud, wondering what the fate of the town would be.
(I've heard that the movie is good. Haven't had a chance to watch it though(
Serena figited a bit hearing Ekoeo's question. "Long story short, i was his experiment. I broke free though. I hate that man." She explained, not really sure how much to tell the demon. She followed Ekoeo's lead and quickly got out of the city. She decided not to follow the road but rather cut through a foresty area that provided more cover. In the distance, Serena could see smoke and flames coming from a watchtower the soldiers had build just in the couple days that they where in the city. The demons where gathering in the center of town, seemingly discussing what to do next. "I wonder what will happen next " she thought out loud, wondering what the fate of the town would be.
XwzJAeR.png
"Oh so a human can be that strong. Well elemental wise. So that's why the king wants you." Ekoeo tried to rationalize.
"I hope that Fire doesn't spread I can still smell it from here. Maybe they will go after the king right?" Ekoeo asked.

"I'm just surprised no one died in that 1... 2 hours we actually did things." Ekoeo added.
"Oh so a human can be that strong. Well elemental wise. So that's why the king wants you." Ekoeo tried to rationalize.
"I hope that Fire doesn't spread I can still smell it from here. Maybe they will go after the king right?" Ekoeo asked.

"I'm just surprised no one died in that 1... 2 hours we actually did things." Ekoeo added.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
"Sort of i guess. I was just an experiment gone wrong you could say. And you know what? I want to go after the king myself.' Serena said. She wanted to be the one to beat the king, as he put her through so much pain and suffering.
"Sort of i guess. I was just an experiment gone wrong you could say. And you know what? I want to go after the king myself.' Serena said. She wanted to be the one to beat the king, as he put her through so much pain and suffering.
XwzJAeR.png
"I... Um ok if you want to do that. Then we should return quickly before our "friends" take your kill." Ekoeo explained.
'What did the king do to make her want to kill him.' Ekoeo thought to herself. Now she was just waiting for a reply from Serena.
(Yes done with the movie.)
"I... Um ok if you want to do that. Then we should return quickly before our "friends" take your kill." Ekoeo explained.
'What did the king do to make her want to kill him.' Ekoeo thought to herself. Now she was just waiting for a reply from Serena.
(Yes done with the movie.)
"Good." Serena said."and lets free as many demons as we can along the way." Suddenly the weakness from using her wind magic caught up with her. She fell down on her knees suddenly. Shaking, she tried to steady herself. Her vision was going in and out and she couldnt think draught. great, it just gets worse and worse everytime i use that power. At least i didn't almost lose control like last time. she thought.
"Good." Serena said."and lets free as many demons as we can along the way." Suddenly the weakness from using her wind magic caught up with her. She fell down on her knees suddenly. Shaking, she tried to steady herself. Her vision was going in and out and she couldnt think draught. great, it just gets worse and worse everytime i use that power. At least i didn't almost lose control like last time. she thought.
XwzJAeR.png
"Are you ok." Ekoeo took notice to Serene fell onto her knees. She was a bit worried about Serena just exhausting herself by using the tornado.
"I can try to get help." She added wishing it would give false hope.
"Are you ok." Ekoeo took notice to Serene fell onto her knees. She was a bit worried about Serena just exhausting herself by using the tornado.
"I can try to get help." She added wishing it would give false hope.
"No, i just need to rest. This is my curse. Everytime i use my wind powers this happens, but usually it happens right after. The more power i use the worse it is." Serena said. She was sitting down now, unable to keep her balance.
"No, i just need to rest. This is my curse. Everytime i use my wind powers this happens, but usually it happens right after. The more power i use the worse it is." Serena said. She was sitting down now, unable to keep her balance.
XwzJAeR.png
"How long do you need to rest I can wait." Ekoeo asked. Now sitting down with Serena trying to get as much information to help her.
"How long do you need to rest I can wait." Ekoeo asked. Now sitting down with Serena trying to get as much information to help her.
Serena was surprised about how much Ekoeo cared. She wasn't used to people actually wanted to help her. "I think i will be fine by morning. For now lets find a place for the night." She said. It really sucked that this had to happen now of all times. This was their best chance to get away from the army that would surely be coming to the city. Her strength returning, Serena stood back up, ready to find a place to hide. She hoped they could leave by early morning and be on their way to the next town. She wanted to free everyone she could.
(Is Serena an interesting enough character? I'm still working on her personality and trying to figure out a backstory for her (her actual backstory, not the one for this rp) she is still a work in progress and i learn something new about her everyday.)
Serena was surprised about how much Ekoeo cared. She wasn't used to people actually wanted to help her. "I think i will be fine by morning. For now lets find a place for the night." She said. It really sucked that this had to happen now of all times. This was their best chance to get away from the army that would surely be coming to the city. Her strength returning, Serena stood back up, ready to find a place to hide. She hoped they could leave by early morning and be on their way to the next town. She wanted to free everyone she could.
(Is Serena an interesting enough character? I'm still working on her personality and trying to figure out a backstory for her (her actual backstory, not the one for this rp) she is still a work in progress and i learn something new about her everyday.)
XwzJAeR.png
(Yes she is my characters are always developing it took me quite a while to make unique names for my character. Also roleplaying is meant to be fun I'm fine just the way you do it.)
"Alright I guess we sleep in the trees then." Ekoeo replied. Then trying to find a tree sturdy enough to support her weight.
(Yes she is my characters are always developing it took me quite a while to make unique names for my character. Also roleplaying is meant to be fun I'm fine just the way you do it.)
"Alright I guess we sleep in the trees then." Ekoeo replied. Then trying to find a tree sturdy enough to support her weight.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49