Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 317 318
Chip's face grew red. ''I don't care about my stupid legs, just give me some ambrosia or something!'' Chip protested, although he knew he'd already eaten too much.
Chip's face grew red. ''I don't care about my stupid legs, just give me some ambrosia or something!'' Chip protested, although he knew he'd already eaten too much.
Trinity:

"Somebody should get Chiron." Trinity says. "Elizabeth, I looked around the rubble and found this."
Trinity holds up the charred remains of Bolts.
Trinity:

"Somebody should get Chiron." Trinity says. "Elizabeth, I looked around the rubble and found this."
Trinity holds up the charred remains of Bolts.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Katherine looks at her sister when she holds up bolts. "Isn't that Tim's thing?" She asks. "Was he in the cabin?" Katherine starts to get worried. "I'll get Chiron." She says, running off toward the big house. Once she gets there, she pushes the door open. "Chiron." She says. "The Hephaestus cabin exploded." She says.

((Who is supposed to act as Chiron?))

Elizabeth looks at Chip. "Do you want to burn up?" She asks him. "Cause we already gave you a lot." She tells Chip.
Katherine looks at her sister when she holds up bolts. "Isn't that Tim's thing?" She asks. "Was he in the cabin?" Katherine starts to get worried. "I'll get Chiron." She says, running off toward the big house. Once she gets there, she pushes the door open. "Chiron." She says. "The Hephaestus cabin exploded." She says.

((Who is supposed to act as Chiron?))

Elizabeth looks at Chip. "Do you want to burn up?" She asks him. "Cause we already gave you a lot." She tells Chip.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
"No..." Chip admitted with a frown.

---

Chiron looked up as Kathrine came through the door.
She explains the cabin exploded, and he knits his eyebrows.

"Who would have done this?" He asks, following Kathrine out.
"No..." Chip admitted with a frown.

---

Chiron looked up as Kathrine came through the door.
She explains the cabin exploded, and he knits his eyebrows.

"Who would have done this?" He asks, following Kathrine out.
Elizabeth smiles. "Then you don't get anymore." She tells him.

Katherine frowns. "I don't know." She admits. "But there might've been someone inside." She tells Chiron. She starts running back toward the cabin where her sister was, wanting to show Chiron what Trinity had found in the wreckage.
Elizabeth smiles. "Then you don't get anymore." She tells him.

Katherine frowns. "I don't know." She admits. "But there might've been someone inside." She tells Chiron. She starts running back toward the cabin where her sister was, wanting to show Chiron what Trinity had found in the wreckage.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Chip crossed his arms. "Don't be so smug! This is serious." He said halfhearted.

---

Chiron followed Kathrine to the wreckage, drawing a shaky breath at the scene. The carnage was intense, some damage reaching it's neighbor cabins.
Kathrine showed him the lizard, and Chiron rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"Tim wasn't here at the explosion," He decided, looking for a sign of death, "he may--he may be responsible."
Chip crossed his arms. "Don't be so smug! This is serious." He said halfhearted.

---

Chiron followed Kathrine to the wreckage, drawing a shaky breath at the scene. The carnage was intense, some damage reaching it's neighbor cabins.
Kathrine showed him the lizard, and Chiron rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"Tim wasn't here at the explosion," He decided, looking for a sign of death, "he may--he may be responsible."
Trinity:

Trinity resumes searching the wreckage where she had found the remains of Bolts. She looks up at Chiron desperately. "Surely he couldn't be responsible. I mean, his pet literally died because of it." She says sadly. As she continues searching, something catches her eye.

She pulls on the strange item. After a few tugs, the item gives way as the rubble collapses on where it was. Trinity held Tim's crossbow. "Wha- This can't be-" Trinity's voice cracked. "Is Tim..."
Trinity:

Trinity resumes searching the wreckage where she had found the remains of Bolts. She looks up at Chiron desperately. "Surely he couldn't be responsible. I mean, his pet literally died because of it." She says sadly. As she continues searching, something catches her eye.

She pulls on the strange item. After a few tugs, the item gives way as the rubble collapses on where it was. Trinity held Tim's crossbow. "Wha- This can't be-" Trinity's voice cracked. "Is Tim..."

rsz_lore.png
Holly ran out of her cabin, startled by the noise of the bomb. Most of the campers were outside, crowded around the Hephaestus cabin. She ran over to see what had happened. The entire cabin had been demolished. She saw Trinity holding a charred crossbow. "Oh gods," Holly exclaimed, drawing a shaky breath. "Who's is that?"
Holly ran out of her cabin, startled by the noise of the bomb. Most of the campers were outside, crowded around the Hephaestus cabin. She ran over to see what had happened. The entire cabin had been demolished. She saw Trinity holding a charred crossbow. "Oh gods," Holly exclaimed, drawing a shaky breath. "Who's is that?"
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Trinity:

"They're saying it belonged to Tim. He was one of the campers " Trinity replies. "He.. he might have died in the explosion..."

(I'll just play Chiron for now)
Chiron: "It seems that Tim died in the explosion... I will have to discuss this with the others." Chiron turns away and gallops towards the Big House.

Trinity found it disturbing and scary to see Chiron so disturbed.
Trinity:

"They're saying it belonged to Tim. He was one of the campers " Trinity replies. "He.. he might have died in the explosion..."

(I'll just play Chiron for now)
Chiron: "It seems that Tim died in the explosion... I will have to discuss this with the others." Chiron turns away and gallops towards the Big House.

Trinity found it disturbing and scary to see Chiron so disturbed.

rsz_lore.png
Octavian sniffed around the ruins, ears twitching. He seriously doubted Tim was dead. His acute sense of smell could not detect the odor if burning flesh, or the tell tail stains of where the body was. He had a bitter taste in his mouth as Chiron pronounced the boy dead.
Octavian opened his mouth to protest, but stopped myself. They could choose to believe what they wanted, and it wasn't his business. Besides... Surely there was no motive, he reasoned. He'd rather it be that, then betrayal.
Octavian sniffed around the ruins, ears twitching. He seriously doubted Tim was dead. His acute sense of smell could not detect the odor if burning flesh, or the tell tail stains of where the body was. He had a bitter taste in his mouth as Chiron pronounced the boy dead.
Octavian opened his mouth to protest, but stopped myself. They could choose to believe what they wanted, and it wasn't his business. Besides... Surely there was no motive, he reasoned. He'd rather it be that, then betrayal.
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 317 318