Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 317 318
(Dang, Chip got rekt)
(Dang, Chip got rekt)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Octavian nodded, and trotted towards the Apollo cabin to be healed.

(short post will make longer one after dinner. Go ahead and congratulate the winners or whatev))
Octavian nodded, and trotted towards the Apollo cabin to be healed.

(short post will make longer one after dinner. Go ahead and congratulate the winners or whatev))
Cooper:

Cooper's medicine hadn't been strong enough for the last bit of carnage on the track. It had been a ways away, making it easier to deal with, but the wave of nausea hit Cooper head on. He had excused himself quickly, and barely made it to a bathroom before he lost his lunch.
Cooper:

Cooper's medicine hadn't been strong enough for the last bit of carnage on the track. It had been a ways away, making it easier to deal with, but the wave of nausea hit Cooper head on. He had excused himself quickly, and barely made it to a bathroom before he lost his lunch.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Octavian saw a boy, who's name was Cooper, emerge from the bathroom. He was pretty sure his boy had been healing his master, so he approached.

''How is my master doing?'' He asked nervously, his equine eyes flitting towards the cabin.
Octavian saw a boy, who's name was Cooper, emerge from the bathroom. He was pretty sure his boy had been healing his master, so he approached.

''How is my master doing?'' He asked nervously, his equine eyes flitting towards the cabin.
Elizabeth smiles as they cross the finish line, in first. And then Jonathan comes down onto the track, a angry look on his face. "Elizabeth." He says sternly. "Why did you risk the race?" He asks, "I have no reason to tell you, so I won't." She answers.
Elizabeth smiles as they cross the finish line, in first. And then Jonathan comes down onto the track, a angry look on his face. "Elizabeth." He says sternly. "Why did you risk the race?" He asks, "I have no reason to tell you, so I won't." She answers.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Arlene worked with Cooper to heal people until he left to go to the bathroom. She sat down next to Chip and sighed. "Another day, another life threatening injury." she remarked to Kayla who just came in. "Who won?"

"The Demeter kids," Kayla answered. "We should go congratulate them."
Arlene worked with Cooper to heal people until he left to go to the bathroom. She sat down next to Chip and sighed. "Another day, another life threatening injury." she remarked to Kayla who just came in. "Who won?"

"The Demeter kids," Kayla answered. "We should go congratulate them."
Chip was falling.
Wind howled in his ears and shirt as he fell through the eternal darkness. Below him was a deep growl, like the moan of earth itself. He turned from looking up from where he was falling, glancing down to see the throat of Tartarus, ready to swill ow him whole. The mouth chuckled, just before he was wrenched into another dream.

Grass fluttered peacefully in the warm breeze, and the sky was blue, and bright. He looked around to see a familiar face.

"Minnie!" He cried, running over.

She embraced him, and they both laughed.
Chip asked her where'd she'd been, and what was wrong.
Her smile vanished.

"Luckily, I'm not a Orcle who has to say a confusing prophesy, so I'll tell you straight. Aeolus is missing."

Chip raised an eyebrow.

Minnie played with her fingers nervously. "I know... we have no idea where he went! He just... left. We think he may have been drawn away, and that it may be connected to the monster attacks."

"How can I help?" Chip asked, starting to feel woozy.

"Stay there, an wait for another attack. You need to capture a monster, and interrogate it." She said, tapping her chin. Chip always loved it when she did it.
Black spots started covering his eyesight, and he swayed.

"Wa-" He said as dream Minnie caught him. She laughed lightly.

"Time to wake up," She said, and dropped him.

Upon impact, he opened his eyes wide, looking around the room. A coughing fit overtook him, and he lay down, groaning as his ribs screamed at him.

Chip was falling.
Wind howled in his ears and shirt as he fell through the eternal darkness. Below him was a deep growl, like the moan of earth itself. He turned from looking up from where he was falling, glancing down to see the throat of Tartarus, ready to swill ow him whole. The mouth chuckled, just before he was wrenched into another dream.

Grass fluttered peacefully in the warm breeze, and the sky was blue, and bright. He looked around to see a familiar face.

"Minnie!" He cried, running over.

She embraced him, and they both laughed.
Chip asked her where'd she'd been, and what was wrong.
Her smile vanished.

"Luckily, I'm not a Orcle who has to say a confusing prophesy, so I'll tell you straight. Aeolus is missing."

Chip raised an eyebrow.

Minnie played with her fingers nervously. "I know... we have no idea where he went! He just... left. We think he may have been drawn away, and that it may be connected to the monster attacks."

"How can I help?" Chip asked, starting to feel woozy.

"Stay there, an wait for another attack. You need to capture a monster, and interrogate it." She said, tapping her chin. Chip always loved it when she did it.
Black spots started covering his eyesight, and he swayed.

"Wa-" He said as dream Minnie caught him. She laughed lightly.

"Time to wake up," She said, and dropped him.

Upon impact, he opened his eyes wide, looking around the room. A coughing fit overtook him, and he lay down, groaning as his ribs screamed at him.

Elizabeth gets off the chariot, "I'll help you with the horses soon." She tells Jasmine. Elizabeth runs toward the Apollo(is that where Chip is?) cabin. And walks inside. "Is he going to be okay?" She asks the other campers in there. Elizabeth looks down at Chip. "I'm sorry." She whispers.

Jonathan was furious. His sister could've made them loose the race, much less get herself killed, yet she jumped off the chariot, and ran towards the chariots. He was also angry at Jasmine, though he knew it wasn't her fault what Elizabeth did.

Katherine looks around at the ruined chariots. She follows Elizabeth, hoping to congratulate her on the win, but sees Chip. "What happened to him?" She asks.
Elizabeth gets off the chariot, "I'll help you with the horses soon." She tells Jasmine. Elizabeth runs toward the Apollo(is that where Chip is?) cabin. And walks inside. "Is he going to be okay?" She asks the other campers in there. Elizabeth looks down at Chip. "I'm sorry." She whispers.

Jonathan was furious. His sister could've made them loose the race, much less get herself killed, yet she jumped off the chariot, and ran towards the chariots. He was also angry at Jasmine, though he knew it wasn't her fault what Elizabeth did.

Katherine looks around at the ruined chariots. She follows Elizabeth, hoping to congratulate her on the win, but sees Chip. "What happened to him?" She asks.
''I'm sorry,'' Elizabeth whispers.

Chip grimaces. ''It's alright,'' he glances down at his legs, ''Do you know what's wrong? Like, what damage have I taken?''
''I'm sorry,'' Elizabeth whispers.

Chip grimaces. ''It's alright,'' he glances down at his legs, ''Do you know what's wrong? Like, what damage have I taken?''
Elizabeth looks down at Chip, and grimaces. "No," She tells him. "I don't know what exactly happened." she says. "But it doesn't look to bad." Her face saying something completely different. "I'll come check on you later." she tells him, walking toward the door. She waits for Cooper to get back on the porch, having some questions for him.
Elizabeth looks down at Chip, and grimaces. "No," She tells him. "I don't know what exactly happened." she says. "But it doesn't look to bad." Her face saying something completely different. "I'll come check on you later." she tells him, walking toward the door. She waits for Cooper to get back on the porch, having some questions for him.
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 317 318