Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 317 318
R.I.P Tim

You will be missed

Having trouble with Tim's story arc. He's dead for now
R.I.P Tim

You will be missed

Having trouble with Tim's story arc. He's dead for now

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Trinity:

As Trinity sleeps, she dreams. She dreams of the chariot race. However, instead of Demeter winning, Trinity had won. She was celebrating at the finish line when suddenly everything started to float. The chariot, the spectators, the horses, everything.

A voice spoke to her.
"The Monsters Are Coming...."

Trinity suddenly woke up, sweat on her forehead.
Trinity:

As Trinity sleeps, she dreams. She dreams of the chariot race. However, instead of Demeter winning, Trinity had won. She was celebrating at the finish line when suddenly everything started to float. The chariot, the spectators, the horses, everything.

A voice spoke to her.
"The Monsters Are Coming...."

Trinity suddenly woke up, sweat on her forehead.

rsz_lore.png
(Are we prepping for a second monster attack? Seems like the "dreams" are hinting towards it)
(Are we prepping for a second monster attack? Seems like the "dreams" are hinting towards it)

rsz_lore.png
Kather wakes when her sister does. She was never a deep sleeper, and it was useful when they had been on the run, before they had been found and brought to camp. "You okay Trin?" She asks hopefully. Katherine sits up, and looks over at her sister, almost wanting to dunk her with water.
Kather wakes when her sister does. She was never a deep sleeper, and it was useful when they had been on the run, before they had been found and brought to camp. "You okay Trin?" She asks hopefully. Katherine sits up, and looks over at her sister, almost wanting to dunk her with water.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Trinity:

Trinity woke groggily. The voice of her sister was droning on her like a bee that flies too close to your ear. "Go away." she says numbly. She swats at her sister, misses, gives up, and tries to go back to sleep.
Trinity:

Trinity woke groggily. The voice of her sister was droning on her like a bee that flies too close to your ear. "Go away." she says numbly. She swats at her sister, misses, gives up, and tries to go back to sleep.

rsz_lore.png
Katherine laughs at her sister, already fully awake. She looks around, wondering what will happen the next day. "Night Trinity." She says, laying back down, and staring at the ceiling.
Katherine laughs at her sister, already fully awake. She looks around, wondering what will happen the next day. "Night Trinity." She says, laying back down, and staring at the ceiling.
Trinity:

Trinity was awake at this point. She quietly dressed and then headed out. The sun was just coming up, and there was just enough time for a nice stroll through the woods. Of course, the woods should be protected against monsters. Nothing dangerous should be able to happen to her...
Trinity:

Trinity was awake at this point. She quietly dressed and then headed out. The sun was just coming up, and there was just enough time for a nice stroll through the woods. Of course, the woods should be protected against monsters. Nothing dangerous should be able to happen to her...

rsz_lore.png
((Hey guys, I think we might want to wait for Storm.))
((Hey guys, I think we might want to wait for Storm.))
(Let's do that. @Stormbringer02. Just to get your attention)
(Let's do that. @Stormbringer02. Just to get your attention)

rsz_lore.png
((I believe she's inactive. I sent her messages and she hasn't responded.))
((I believe she's inactive. I sent her messages and she hasn't responded.))
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 317 318