Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318
(I'm fine making the thread. Just give me a bit to set it all up.

Do we want to have all the same characters or maybe throw in some new ones as well? For example some new campers or something?)
(I'm fine making the thread. Just give me a bit to set it all up.

Do we want to have all the same characters or maybe throw in some new ones as well? For example some new campers or something?)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
((Oh, I missed it :( oh well, good ending. Yes! New characters! Also we should remake forms for our current characters as sort of an updated version.))
((Oh, I missed it :( oh well, good ending. Yes! New characters! Also we should remake forms for our current characters as sort of an updated version.))
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
(Yeah, new forms. Well, I'll make my wrapup posts.)
(Yeah, new forms. Well, I'll make my wrapup posts.)
Zephyrus:

Chip's parent's had a beautiful house.
As I landed slowly in the driveway, my feet gently crinkled in the gravel. I held Chip's limp body in my arms. His chest was still bloody but the sword was removed.

I telepathically knock on the door. It opens, and a woman with a hopeful face comes out.

"Chi---" She stops when she sees holding the body.

The woman lets out a lone sob, grasping her face. She had no idea she son was a demigod, I realized.

"I can explain."

She doesn't reply, only steps closer, touching his face and tracing his face and neck down to the stab wound. She looks into my eyes, fear and grief making her normally nice eyes painful to look at.

"Did he used to act differently then before he left?" I ask, preparing for the explaination.

She wipes her face, tears still streaming. "Um.... yeah... a little bit."
She could only manage to choke out those words. "It was like he was a witch... he was always angry.... talking a out magic and possession... I threatened him once, because I was scared, and he ran away...."

She sobbed again. "I am so sorry.... I'm sorry baby boy..." she looks into my eyes again.
"What...? What happened...?"

I quietly explain. It goes on for a while. I told her about Lola, and Camp, and everything else.

The mom's eyes widen. "Should we invite her, Lola? To the funeral? It will be only us."

I think about that for a while. "Sure..."

As I set down the boy, she seems to finally see my wings, which I had revealed when I landed. She touched the white feathers tenatively.

"An angel? Your an angel?"

I smile sideways. "Yeah. I guess."

(Okay I'm wrapped up)
Zephyrus:

Chip's parent's had a beautiful house.
As I landed slowly in the driveway, my feet gently crinkled in the gravel. I held Chip's limp body in my arms. His chest was still bloody but the sword was removed.

I telepathically knock on the door. It opens, and a woman with a hopeful face comes out.

"Chi---" She stops when she sees holding the body.

The woman lets out a lone sob, grasping her face. She had no idea she son was a demigod, I realized.

"I can explain."

She doesn't reply, only steps closer, touching his face and tracing his face and neck down to the stab wound. She looks into my eyes, fear and grief making her normally nice eyes painful to look at.

"Did he used to act differently then before he left?" I ask, preparing for the explaination.

She wipes her face, tears still streaming. "Um.... yeah... a little bit."
She could only manage to choke out those words. "It was like he was a witch... he was always angry.... talking a out magic and possession... I threatened him once, because I was scared, and he ran away...."

She sobbed again. "I am so sorry.... I'm sorry baby boy..." she looks into my eyes again.
"What...? What happened...?"

I quietly explain. It goes on for a while. I told her about Lola, and Camp, and everything else.

The mom's eyes widen. "Should we invite her, Lola? To the funeral? It will be only us."

I think about that for a while. "Sure..."

As I set down the boy, she seems to finally see my wings, which I had revealed when I landed. She touched the white feathers tenatively.

"An angel? Your an angel?"

I smile sideways. "Yeah. I guess."

(Okay I'm wrapped up)

F I N I S H

F I N I S H

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
F I N I S H
I N D E E D
F I N I S H
I N D E E D
1 2 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318