Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Corrupted [RP THREAD]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I have missed so much lol sorry))

Outside of a store, nearing a gloomily, poorly lit alley stood three people in nearly complete darkness. Two women & a young man, of most barely being able to seen them in such a dark, horrid place, that a good thing for them of course... Amea's swords flickered & danced, glowing like glow sticks in the dark as she struck again & again at the creature in front of her. She wasn't quite sure what it was, it appeared to be some mix between a angel & a demon. While it feminine tone pointed to towards it gender, everything else was a mess. Twisted angels wings that seemed to spawn smaller leather demon wings, eyes that shone with ever bleeding insanity, a broken black halo barely keeping together while small horns grew below. Was this it? The transformation from a angel to a demon, was this what it was like? Becoming completely ripped of you dainty as your tainted off to the very depths of darkness itself. It honestly didn't matter what it was, it needed to die.

"A LITTLE HELP HERE BROTHER!" Amea growled, watching as her brother kept the the sidelines, she could barely hold this thing by herself, well it was also probably a pretty bad idea to wear her human getup instead of her amour but hey, a long skirt & a tanktop where so much lighter then steel... "Y-Yes, one second please-e!!!" He brother worriedly stuttered out as he removed a book from his back. And with that, he raises his palm towards the creature as Amea quickly turned away from it, outing to the sidelines as a large source of magic left his hands. Lucas freaked at the fact that anyone else, anywhere near there location, that probably just seen a large bright light sprout from nowhere where spotted along with an odd beaming like sound. "Oh gods that was t-to loud..." He panicked, clutching to his books.

"Is, uh... Is it dead?" Amea asked, trying to see the demon-angel beast, but the smoke fogged around them, making it hard to see anything...
I have missed so much lol sorry))

Outside of a store, nearing a gloomily, poorly lit alley stood three people in nearly complete darkness. Two women & a young man, of most barely being able to seen them in such a dark, horrid place, that a good thing for them of course... Amea's swords flickered & danced, glowing like glow sticks in the dark as she struck again & again at the creature in front of her. She wasn't quite sure what it was, it appeared to be some mix between a angel & a demon. While it feminine tone pointed to towards it gender, everything else was a mess. Twisted angels wings that seemed to spawn smaller leather demon wings, eyes that shone with ever bleeding insanity, a broken black halo barely keeping together while small horns grew below. Was this it? The transformation from a angel to a demon, was this what it was like? Becoming completely ripped of you dainty as your tainted off to the very depths of darkness itself. It honestly didn't matter what it was, it needed to die.

"A LITTLE HELP HERE BROTHER!" Amea growled, watching as her brother kept the the sidelines, she could barely hold this thing by herself, well it was also probably a pretty bad idea to wear her human getup instead of her amour but hey, a long skirt & a tanktop where so much lighter then steel... "Y-Yes, one second please-e!!!" He brother worriedly stuttered out as he removed a book from his back. And with that, he raises his palm towards the creature as Amea quickly turned away from it, outing to the sidelines as a large source of magic left his hands. Lucas freaked at the fact that anyone else, anywhere near there location, that probably just seen a large bright light sprout from nowhere where spotted along with an odd beaming like sound. "Oh gods that was t-to loud..." He panicked, clutching to his books.

"Is, uh... Is it dead?" Amea asked, trying to see the demon-angel beast, but the smoke fogged around them, making it hard to see anything...
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
Isa only glared at Yuki only to have an idea pop up in her head. "Come with me," she said quickly grabbing Yuki's hand. She kinda drags him to Apollo only to grab Apollo's hand as well."I wanna do a little test. Cause I have a gut feeling y'all aren't normal. So I want to bring y'all to my lab. Don't worry. I will see if your results match up with one of my theories."
Isa only glared at Yuki only to have an idea pop up in her head. "Come with me," she said quickly grabbing Yuki's hand. She kinda drags him to Apollo only to grab Apollo's hand as well."I wanna do a little test. Cause I have a gut feeling y'all aren't normal. So I want to bring y'all to my lab. Don't worry. I will see if your results match up with one of my theories."
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
"The least I could do is be careful," Lunne gave a smile, "I think I can handle on my own, but thank you."
She hastily grabbed the can as it was tossed to her, placing it in her bag for safekeeping.
Already, she was deciding to go into the populated part of town. She needed more cloth, and the only way she would get it with decent quality was if she went there.
Why not invite Luci, she proved that she most likely wasn't going to harm her.
"I'm going into the other side of the town, wanna come?" She asked.
"The least I could do is be careful," Lunne gave a smile, "I think I can handle on my own, but thank you."
She hastily grabbed the can as it was tossed to her, placing it in her bag for safekeeping.
Already, she was deciding to go into the populated part of town. She needed more cloth, and the only way she would get it with decent quality was if she went there.
Why not invite Luci, she proved that she most likely wasn't going to harm her.
"I'm going into the other side of the town, wanna come?" She asked.
F13n3.gif UxYYk.gif
Could you click this little egg please?
Neopets Shop.
[
Yuki

He let the girl take him by the hand when he thought he heard something from outside. "Miss, I actually have places to be," he said, debating if he should force her to let him go. No he was too nice for that. "Also I think this guy has to go to a convention." He doubted this woman had any idea what they were.

Luciael

Luciael heard the offer from the woman about heading to town with her. "There's a lot of people over there." She commented remember how bad Blue was with just her. Just then she thought she could hear something not to far away. "Maybe it would be best," She mumbled not really wanted to bother with what the noise was but still interest was peaking. "However I'm pretty sure a loud sound just came in that direction."
Yuki

He let the girl take him by the hand when he thought he heard something from outside. "Miss, I actually have places to be," he said, debating if he should force her to let him go. No he was too nice for that. "Also I think this guy has to go to a convention." He doubted this woman had any idea what they were.

Luciael

Luciael heard the offer from the woman about heading to town with her. "There's a lot of people over there." She commented remember how bad Blue was with just her. Just then she thought she could hear something not to far away. "Maybe it would be best," She mumbled not really wanted to bother with what the noise was but still interest was peaking. "However I'm pretty sure a loud sound just came in that direction."
Vj0BLbc.png
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/navaradesen
Tumblr: http://navadesen.tumblr.com/
Apollo yelped slightly. "B-b-but.." he managed, turning red. "But what if I don't want to! Hey stop gripping my arm like that.." for a second two spots behind his eyes started to turn red and his skin grew a bit darker in color, but he quickly squashed the changed.
Apollo yelped slightly. "B-b-but.." he managed, turning red. "But what if I don't want to! Hey stop gripping my arm like that.." for a second two spots behind his eyes started to turn red and his skin grew a bit darker in color, but he quickly squashed the changed.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
The angel cringed at the loud sound, it was almost painful for her.
"Yeah, I heard it." She said through gritted fangs, getting out of the cringing position.
Lunne began moving toward the area, glancing back at her acquaintance while she moved towards the sound.
"Whatever made that sound isn't normal
The angel cringed at the loud sound, it was almost painful for her.
"Yeah, I heard it." She said through gritted fangs, getting out of the cringing position.
Lunne began moving toward the area, glancing back at her acquaintance while she moved towards the sound.
"Whatever made that sound isn't normal
F13n3.gif UxYYk.gif
Neopets Shop.
[
"If y'all let me do the little test, I won't announce to the world y'all had fun in Seven Minutes in Heaven. I been know to right stories really well." She smirked and added more," This test won't hurt and I don't bite...unless you want me to." She winks only to giggle like a school girl."It will be fun. Trust me."
"If y'all let me do the little test, I won't announce to the world y'all had fun in Seven Minutes in Heaven. I been know to right stories really well." She smirked and added more," This test won't hurt and I don't bite...unless you want me to." She winks only to giggle like a school girl."It will be fun. Trust me."
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Luciael

She smirked, happy to hear that she was also interested. "Lets go see it then. Seems like it'll be interesting." She said running off down the alleyway to where the sound was. "Should we have a fight I'll help you. I'm pretty hard to beat," She said letting it be known that she certainly wasn't human.

When she arrived in the alleyway that honestly wasn't that far away she noticed two people standing there once the smoke cleared. "Well well well, if it isn't the loud and proud crew. Featuring a male and a female!" She said with a smirk wondering if Blue even kept up with her.

Yuki

"Miss whatever it is you're testing I would like no part of." Yuki was trying to talk his way out of it put still put a little force in his pull away from her. "Also it is not good to openly suggest something like that, it could give the wrong people wrong ideas." He still couldn't say no and he still couldn't stop being nice. God, he hated this part of himself. He also didn't want to see what she was even going to do.
Luciael

She smirked, happy to hear that she was also interested. "Lets go see it then. Seems like it'll be interesting." She said running off down the alleyway to where the sound was. "Should we have a fight I'll help you. I'm pretty hard to beat," She said letting it be known that she certainly wasn't human.

When she arrived in the alleyway that honestly wasn't that far away she noticed two people standing there once the smoke cleared. "Well well well, if it isn't the loud and proud crew. Featuring a male and a female!" She said with a smirk wondering if Blue even kept up with her.

Yuki

"Miss whatever it is you're testing I would like no part of." Yuki was trying to talk his way out of it put still put a little force in his pull away from her. "Also it is not good to openly suggest something like that, it could give the wrong people wrong ideas." He still couldn't say no and he still couldn't stop being nice. God, he hated this part of himself. He also didn't want to see what she was even going to do.
Vj0BLbc.png
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/navaradesen
Tumblr: http://navadesen.tumblr.com/
Lunne ran behind the demon, her hand grapsing at a sword she had hidden underneath her clothing. She wasn't suprised that the women wasn't human, and almost glade that she could be something similar to her.

Upon arriving at the alleyway, she noticed the female and male as Luci announced their presence.
(@8BitFey)
Lunne ran behind the demon, her hand grapsing at a sword she had hidden underneath her clothing. She wasn't suprised that the women wasn't human, and almost glade that she could be something similar to her.

Upon arriving at the alleyway, she noticed the female and male as Luci announced their presence.
(@8BitFey)
F13n3.gif UxYYk.gif
Neopets Shop.
[
With a smile, the women located the body of the beast & with a swift chop the head of it came rolling off. With a huge grin, she picked up the head by the hair & presented it to her brother in "victory". "LOOK! Look at the good sh*t bro, you totally wrecked that hag! Good job little man, you should be proud!" She happily chirped as her brother took a step back in horror. Both sibling turned around to see to knew people that stood before them. "Ay!!! Look more prey!" Amea laughed pointing her sword at the other women. "No-n there not!!!" Lucas angrily snapped at her, snatching the sword from her hands.

"Okay-y firstly! Theses people have intelligent above that of cattle-e! Secondly there not attacking nor hurting anyone-e & lastly.... I'm really-y sorry for making such a loud noise..." Lucas bursted out, letting his free hand ran through his hair.
With a smile, the women located the body of the beast & with a swift chop the head of it came rolling off. With a huge grin, she picked up the head by the hair & presented it to her brother in "victory". "LOOK! Look at the good sh*t bro, you totally wrecked that hag! Good job little man, you should be proud!" She happily chirped as her brother took a step back in horror. Both sibling turned around to see to knew people that stood before them. "Ay!!! Look more prey!" Amea laughed pointing her sword at the other women. "No-n there not!!!" Lucas angrily snapped at her, snatching the sword from her hands.

"Okay-y firstly! Theses people have intelligent above that of cattle-e! Secondly there not attacking nor hurting anyone-e & lastly.... I'm really-y sorry for making such a loud noise..." Lucas bursted out, letting his free hand ran through his hair.
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13