Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Corrupted [RP THREAD]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Luciael

"Huh, didn't someone just say that it would be foolish to show her real self in a place like this? That's funny cause I remember that." Luciael shrugged her shoulders totally ignoring both of their speeches. "Right Blue? You remember that too." She looked back and smiled at her ally. She let her hand turn back to normal and she waved her hand at the woman across the way, clearly not affected by her. "Cause if that's the case then someone sure is foolish. I mean at least I will stick by my words like a smart person does." She laughed a little.
Luciael

"Huh, didn't someone just say that it would be foolish to show her real self in a place like this? That's funny cause I remember that." Luciael shrugged her shoulders totally ignoring both of their speeches. "Right Blue? You remember that too." She looked back and smiled at her ally. She let her hand turn back to normal and she waved her hand at the woman across the way, clearly not affected by her. "Cause if that's the case then someone sure is foolish. I mean at least I will stick by my words like a smart person does." She laughed a little.
Vj0BLbc.png
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/navaradesen
Tumblr: http://navadesen.tumblr.com/
Lunne nodded and smiled back at Luciael, well aware that the female angel in front of them was doing rather poor or hasty actions.
"It's foolish enough that she chooses to fight with someone who has done nothing to them," she remarked, "to show their true form is even worse."
She glanced at the corrupted angel before glancing at the other one.
She was ready to fight, but only if she needed to.
Lunne nodded and smiled back at Luciael, well aware that the female angel in front of them was doing rather poor or hasty actions.
"It's foolish enough that she chooses to fight with someone who has done nothing to them," she remarked, "to show their true form is even worse."
She glanced at the corrupted angel before glancing at the other one.
She was ready to fight, but only if she needed to.
F13n3.gif UxYYk.gif
Could you click this little egg please?
Neopets Shop.
[
Before another dumb word could leach from the older angel mouth Lucas smash the blunt handled side of the sword over the woman's head, she rather almost comically fell to the ground, out now cold. "You an idiot, an absolute idiot, sometimes I can't believe Im biologically related to you, I mean jesus christ where you trying to get yourself killed... " His hissed at his sister body, removing her other sword from her cold hands.

He sighed placing the two relics into his duffle bag before turning to the rest of the group. "I'm-m so sorry for all my sister's b-bullsh*t, she's a dumb, impulsive, shallow-w, idiot & I can't apologise enough. Lucky you wont be hearing from her for a minute or two... I I don't usually like knocking people out this way but... She's resilient as h-hell, she always seems to wake up somehow... Unfortunately..." He shyly stuttered "I'm-m Lucas by the way... She's Amea..."
Before another dumb word could leach from the older angel mouth Lucas smash the blunt handled side of the sword over the woman's head, she rather almost comically fell to the ground, out now cold. "You an idiot, an absolute idiot, sometimes I can't believe Im biologically related to you, I mean jesus christ where you trying to get yourself killed... " His hissed at his sister body, removing her other sword from her cold hands.

He sighed placing the two relics into his duffle bag before turning to the rest of the group. "I'm-m so sorry for all my sister's b-bullsh*t, she's a dumb, impulsive, shallow-w, idiot & I can't apologise enough. Lucky you wont be hearing from her for a minute or two... I I don't usually like knocking people out this way but... She's resilient as h-hell, she always seems to wake up somehow... Unfortunately..." He shyly stuttered "I'm-m Lucas by the way... She's Amea..."
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
Luciael

She turned and laughed when she saw the fallen angel, Amea, get knocked to the ground. "What do you know Lucas you sure got some punch in you. You're not half bad." She relaxed, not realizing she was ready for an attack the entire time. "Well it's alright, fallen angels are hasty it seems. Also I said I didn't want to fight so I wouldn't. Besides my form would attract way too much attention." She shrugged her shoulders again. "You can call me Luci." She looked back at Lunne for a moment. "Well my name is Luciael though but I prefer Luci." Luciael looked at Lucas, "what were you two fighting?" She suddenly seemed like a perfectly normal person now, if it wasn't for the grin she got every time she looked at Amea.
Luciael

She turned and laughed when she saw the fallen angel, Amea, get knocked to the ground. "What do you know Lucas you sure got some punch in you. You're not half bad." She relaxed, not realizing she was ready for an attack the entire time. "Well it's alright, fallen angels are hasty it seems. Also I said I didn't want to fight so I wouldn't. Besides my form would attract way too much attention." She shrugged her shoulders again. "You can call me Luci." She looked back at Lunne for a moment. "Well my name is Luciael though but I prefer Luci." Luciael looked at Lucas, "what were you two fighting?" She suddenly seemed like a perfectly normal person now, if it wasn't for the grin she got every time she looked at Amea.
Vj0BLbc.png
She watched the female fall to the ground, not even flinching when she made contact with the floor.
Lunne cocked her head to the side. Was those words really reach her ears or was them being wrapped in hair making her hear things?
She just shook it off and waited for Luciael to introduce herself before saying, "I'm Lunne, but she," she pointed to Luciael, "calls me Blue which is fine too... I guess..."
She took a step next to her ally, letting her talk.
She watched the female fall to the ground, not even flinching when she made contact with the floor.
Lunne cocked her head to the side. Was those words really reach her ears or was them being wrapped in hair making her hear things?
She just shook it off and waited for Luciael to introduce herself before saying, "I'm Lunne, but she," she pointed to Luciael, "calls me Blue which is fine too... I guess..."
She took a step next to her ally, letting her talk.
F13n3.gif UxYYk.gif
Neopets Shop.
[
"Um... This..." Lucas rather hesitantly picked up the creatures head & presented to them, keeping as far away from his far as possible. "I-I think It was a fallen angel turning into a demon... I'm not quite sure, of course, I've never really seen anything like it..." He muttered, dropping the head down to the ground. "It was nearly impossible to kill, something with the compatibility of demon & angel all the whilst completely unstable & insane I'm surprised I even managed to take it down..." He admitted, kicking the corpse of the best to the side. "It's kind gross... But Amea for some reason like keep theses thing as trophies, its sickening really..."
"Um... This..." Lucas rather hesitantly picked up the creatures head & presented to them, keeping as far away from his far as possible. "I-I think It was a fallen angel turning into a demon... I'm not quite sure, of course, I've never really seen anything like it..." He muttered, dropping the head down to the ground. "It was nearly impossible to kill, something with the compatibility of demon & angel all the whilst completely unstable & insane I'm surprised I even managed to take it down..." He admitted, kicking the corpse of the best to the side. "It's kind gross... But Amea for some reason like keep theses thing as trophies, its sickening really..."
Luciael

"Ah so that's what the demons were wanting me to kill." Luciael mumbled under her breath. "I mean I've fought one thing like it before but that's it." Luci looked down at the ground thinking. "Those things are hard to kill through but by being such a mixture of purity and corruption they can't really stay sane. At least from what I heard." She titled her head to the side. "That's all I got though." She looked at the head again. "Honestly not surprising behavior giving how Miss Wanna Be is. Blue you know anything about those things?"
Luciael

"Ah so that's what the demons were wanting me to kill." Luciael mumbled under her breath. "I mean I've fought one thing like it before but that's it." Luci looked down at the ground thinking. "Those things are hard to kill through but by being such a mixture of purity and corruption they can't really stay sane. At least from what I heard." She titled her head to the side. "That's all I got though." She looked at the head again. "Honestly not surprising behavior giving how Miss Wanna Be is. Blue you know anything about those things?"
Vj0BLbc.png
"I didn't know that could happen," Lunne muttered as she stared at the corpse of the beast-like thing. To her, it looked nothing like an angel minus a few features as for the demon part she was't sure...
"That thing must be very beasty if it's a mix of a demon and angel, but I know nothing of it. It does seem like it could have been caused by sudden changes in environment. Fallen angels tend to change a lot, or get very aggressive, when they get to earth as I've been told."
She commented, scratching her neck.
"I didn't know that could happen," Lunne muttered as she stared at the corpse of the beast-like thing. To her, it looked nothing like an angel minus a few features as for the demon part she was't sure...
"That thing must be very beasty if it's a mix of a demon and angel, but I know nothing of it. It does seem like it could have been caused by sudden changes in environment. Fallen angels tend to change a lot, or get very aggressive, when they get to earth as I've been told."
She commented, scratching her neck.
F13n3.gif UxYYk.gif
Neopets Shop.
[
"I recall them being called something among the lines of a Nephilim, there revealty dangerous creatures... But out of everything, there existence is rather sad really, this poor abomination, a horrid mix of two different worlds that just needs to be put out of his misery, I'd just wish I was able to help to it..." He sighed. "Maybe... I should bury it..." He asked himself. "Did I bring a shovel?" He continued questioning himself, looking through his back looking for something.
"I recall them being called something among the lines of a Nephilim, there revealty dangerous creatures... But out of everything, there existence is rather sad really, this poor abomination, a horrid mix of two different worlds that just needs to be put out of his misery, I'd just wish I was able to help to it..." He sighed. "Maybe... I should bury it..." He asked himself. "Did I bring a shovel?" He continued questioning himself, looking through his back looking for something.
Apollo turned red. "B-but what is the point in that?" He managed. "You can do that just about anywhere..." he really didn't get those sort of things. "And why would you even think of telling someone that? He is an angel and i am a demon. I would never get in a closet with a creature like that!"
Apollo turned red. "B-but what is the point in that?" He managed. "You can do that just about anywhere..." he really didn't get those sort of things. "And why would you even think of telling someone that? He is an angel and i am a demon. I would never get in a closet with a creature like that!"
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13