Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Corrupted [RP THREAD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Yuki

Yuki smiled at the human with a smile of comfort and friendliness. "Yes miss that's right." He laughed brightly. "You see sometimes there are trouble at these conventions so they get a bad vibe," He was happy he took the liberty of knowing about human culture. "So I was just telling him as long as he doesn't do anything weird to harm anyone then he won't get in trouble." He held up his friendly smile because after all she was human and probably had no idea who that demon really was.
Yuki

Yuki smiled at the human with a smile of comfort and friendliness. "Yes miss that's right." He laughed brightly. "You see sometimes there are trouble at these conventions so they get a bad vibe," He was happy he took the liberty of knowing about human culture. "So I was just telling him as long as he doesn't do anything weird to harm anyone then he won't get in trouble." He held up his friendly smile because after all she was human and probably had no idea who that demon really was.
Vj0BLbc.png
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/navaradesen
Tumblr: http://navadesen.tumblr.com/
"I would be fine with whatever." She replied, forcing herself to calm down, slightly understanding the hint that the female demon gave.
She wondered who 'most of them' were, but did not question it as she thought that was none of her buisness.
Pushing herself away from the wall she was once backed up against, Lunne moved some broken glass with her foot and folded her arms behind her back.
"Pretty empty here isn't it."
Cue the poor girl's poor social skills.
"I would be fine with whatever." She replied, forcing herself to calm down, slightly understanding the hint that the female demon gave.
She wondered who 'most of them' were, but did not question it as she thought that was none of her buisness.
Pushing herself away from the wall she was once backed up against, Lunne moved some broken glass with her foot and folded her arms behind her back.
"Pretty empty here isn't it."
Cue the poor girl's poor social skills.
F13n3.gif UxYYk.gif
Could you click this little egg please?
Neopets Shop.
[
"First of all the only trouble at conventions are the protestors that say 'Anime is for sinners' and so forth. Secondly, cosplayers have a high respect for one another. Thirdly, 'weird' is what those conventions live off of. Lastly, conventions have a standard process to dish out any wrong doers like making sure props...are props. However, you only know about the convention since you over heard me talking to him about it. If I were to guess...This isn't about a convention. Something deeper down is going on here. I believe it has to do with your past," Isa said with a straight face in a serious tone.
"First of all the only trouble at conventions are the protestors that say 'Anime is for sinners' and so forth. Secondly, cosplayers have a high respect for one another. Thirdly, 'weird' is what those conventions live off of. Lastly, conventions have a standard process to dish out any wrong doers like making sure props...are props. However, you only know about the convention since you over heard me talking to him about it. If I were to guess...This isn't about a convention. Something deeper down is going on here. I believe it has to do with your past," Isa said with a straight face in a serious tone.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Luciael

"I'm pleased," honestly she was. She liked having choices. She watched the woman finally take herself away from the wall and tried to talk with her. "You aren't good at being social are you." Luciael then laughed a little bit. "Well it's alright, its....oh whats the word." A smirk that seemed almost evil emerged, "funny." Luciael pretended to look around already knowing it was empty. "If you ask some of the homeless people around town they might say its because of strange creatures always attacking." Luciael looked down one of the pathways while checking to see the woman's reaction. While looking she noticed what appeared to be an unopened can of food. "Do you need any food by chance," she said pointing.

Luciael

"I'm pleased," honestly she was. She liked having choices. She watched the woman finally take herself away from the wall and tried to talk with her. "You aren't good at being social are you." Luciael then laughed a little bit. "Well it's alright, its....oh whats the word." A smirk that seemed almost evil emerged, "funny." Luciael pretended to look around already knowing it was empty. "If you ask some of the homeless people around town they might say its because of strange creatures always attacking." Luciael looked down one of the pathways while checking to see the woman's reaction. While looking she noticed what appeared to be an unopened can of food. "Do you need any food by chance," she said pointing.

Vj0BLbc.png
Apollo cringed. She knew what was going on? She must have seen the horns... he looked around for a weapon to kill them both with before easing up. Oh. Again with that silly convention stuff.. he'd have to find out what was about.
Apollo cringed. She knew what was going on? She must have seen the horns... he looked around for a weapon to kill them both with before easing up. Oh. Again with that silly convention stuff.. he'd have to find out what was about.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
Yuki

"Bad things can happen anywhere," he said not being phased by her sudden 'attack'. "Also there are many cosplayers out there who always ridicule and insult people for how bad their cosplay might be or if they are the wrong gender or build. By weird I might anything that would cause the law enforcement to be involved. If he got caught then wouldn't it be bad for all cosplayers and the community as a whole? Also they do but again trouble can happen anywhere young woman." He spoke to her with respect. "I read some books on it, and watch the news. I have even looked into some of those animes people watch. I don't see the interest really." He was glad he did his research for so many years. "But I apologize my lady if I offended you in some way. I just want everyone to be safe." He went so far as to bow a little bit. "You see I like to say I keep people safe." He looked back at the demon to make sure he wasn't causing problems and made sure to make it clear he wasn't afraid to stop him should he try anything.
Yuki

"Bad things can happen anywhere," he said not being phased by her sudden 'attack'. "Also there are many cosplayers out there who always ridicule and insult people for how bad their cosplay might be or if they are the wrong gender or build. By weird I might anything that would cause the law enforcement to be involved. If he got caught then wouldn't it be bad for all cosplayers and the community as a whole? Also they do but again trouble can happen anywhere young woman." He spoke to her with respect. "I read some books on it, and watch the news. I have even looked into some of those animes people watch. I don't see the interest really." He was glad he did his research for so many years. "But I apologize my lady if I offended you in some way. I just want everyone to be safe." He went so far as to bow a little bit. "You see I like to say I keep people safe." He looked back at the demon to make sure he wasn't causing problems and made sure to make it clear he wasn't afraid to stop him should he try anything.
Vj0BLbc.png

"Never been around many people." She bluntly said.
"I've heard of the unusual things going on, I've seen people getting killed in awful ways."
She looked down the same pathway the female did and saw the same can.
Her ears almost lifted up in joy, but she kept them down.
"Huh, I do." Lunne replied, she guess she missed it when she was looking earlier.

"Never been around many people." She bluntly said.
"I've heard of the unusual things going on, I've seen people getting killed in awful ways."
She looked down the same pathway the female did and saw the same can.
Her ears almost lifted up in joy, but she kept them down.
"Huh, I do." Lunne replied, she guess she missed it when she was looking earlier.
F13n3.gif UxYYk.gif
Could you click this little egg please?
Neopets Shop.
[
Isa's eye twitched a couple times how this boy keeps attacking her culture. She breathe in calming herself down, but she didn't care she lost her job on what she did next. She didn't like her boss anyways. Fire popped into her eyes and she harshly spoke out,"You clearly can't understand the culture. You read articles and watched the news, but all of those are biased. Baka!" Then in a flash, she did a swift kick to Yuki's crotch.
Isa's eye twitched a couple times how this boy keeps attacking her culture. She breathe in calming herself down, but she didn't care she lost her job on what she did next. She didn't like her boss anyways. Fire popped into her eyes and she harshly spoke out,"You clearly can't understand the culture. You read articles and watched the news, but all of those are biased. Baka!" Then in a flash, she did a swift kick to Yuki's crotch.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Apollo gasped. Whoa. "I like her.." he said quietly to a person passing by. He took a big step back and pulled off his hood. This might be fun to watch.
Apollo gasped. Whoa. "I like her.." he said quietly to a person passing by. He took a big step back and pulled off his hood. This might be fun to watch.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
Luciael

"People get killed all the time around the world though." Luciael commented with the sound of not caring about people's lives in her voice. "However I would be careful if I was you. Nothing is safe in this town especially." For some reason she let that sentence come out but she smirked soon after. "Tell you what if you come into trouble and need some help I'll help you. After all you surely are entertaining me. So you get a reward." When the girl finished up talking about the can of food she went over and grabbed it. "Here," she said tossing it to her. "I already ate."

Yuki

Before the girl's hit could land he moved sideways and stopped it lightly. Even if she was relatively quick if a human could hit him the what would that tell the demon who seemed to be enjoying the show. He may not seem it but dodging was something he was skilled at. "It's not nice to call people stupid in another language." He said but still retained the nice manor. "Also you might lose your job for this Miss." He took a pause and then let go of her leg. "I would hate to be the cause of that but nothing is all good. Even the brightest of stars have dark parts," He looked solemn for a second. "And I speak that from personal experience Miss."
Luciael

"People get killed all the time around the world though." Luciael commented with the sound of not caring about people's lives in her voice. "However I would be careful if I was you. Nothing is safe in this town especially." For some reason she let that sentence come out but she smirked soon after. "Tell you what if you come into trouble and need some help I'll help you. After all you surely are entertaining me. So you get a reward." When the girl finished up talking about the can of food she went over and grabbed it. "Here," she said tossing it to her. "I already ate."

Yuki

Before the girl's hit could land he moved sideways and stopped it lightly. Even if she was relatively quick if a human could hit him the what would that tell the demon who seemed to be enjoying the show. He may not seem it but dodging was something he was skilled at. "It's not nice to call people stupid in another language." He said but still retained the nice manor. "Also you might lose your job for this Miss." He took a pause and then let go of her leg. "I would hate to be the cause of that but nothing is all good. Even the brightest of stars have dark parts," He looked solemn for a second. "And I speak that from personal experience Miss."
Vj0BLbc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13