Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Corrupted [RP THREAD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
The blue-haired angel was unsure of what to say. This women, she just appeared out of the blue and was using her for entertainment?
Lunne almost let out a snort at the woman's antics and promise of not killing her.
She took a step sideways away from her, putting the dagger loosely in her bag in case she would have to pull it out again.
"Why are you here?" She questioned, almost ignoring what the demon had just said.
The blue-haired angel was unsure of what to say. This women, she just appeared out of the blue and was using her for entertainment?
Lunne almost let out a snort at the woman's antics and promise of not killing her.
She took a step sideways away from her, putting the dagger loosely in her bag in case she would have to pull it out again.
"Why are you here?" She questioned, almost ignoring what the demon had just said.
F13n3.gif UxYYk.gif
Could you click this little egg please?
Neopets Shop.
[
Isa stretches and yawns slightly regretting playing DA2 all night long. She noticed a boy coming into the isle. He looked kinda cute...Stop staring. She shakes her to return to reality and not a fantasy. She blushes slightly returning to restock the shelves more. She fiddles with a bag and dropping it.
"Good move, Orya," she mumbles to herself,"Great way of showing customers how well the staff is..."
She picks the bag up hoping Apollo didn't notice the slip up.
Isa stretches and yawns slightly regretting playing DA2 all night long. She noticed a boy coming into the isle. He looked kinda cute...Stop staring. She shakes her to return to reality and not a fantasy. She blushes slightly returning to restock the shelves more. She fiddles with a bag and dropping it.
"Good move, Orya," she mumbles to herself,"Great way of showing customers how well the staff is..."
She picks the bag up hoping Apollo didn't notice the slip up.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Apollo looked over at Isa. He had been about to pick up the bag. But it looked like she had it.. he turned away, looking over the different kinds of junk food.
Apollo looked over at Isa. He had been about to pick up the bag. But it looked like she had it.. he turned away, looking over the different kinds of junk food.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
So embarrassing...she thought to herself. She finished a couple boxes and walked over to Apollo.

"Is there anything you are looking for?" she asks with a smile on her face,"I'll be happy to help if you have any questions of our stocked goods."
So embarrassing...she thought to herself. She finished a couple boxes and walked over to Apollo.

"Is there anything you are looking for?" she asks with a smile on her face,"I'll be happy to help if you have any questions of our stocked goods."
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Apollo looked over at her, somewhat surprised. His hood slipped off. He looked up, then quickly shoved it back on, hoping she hadn't seen the horns. "Uh, no, not really." He said gruffly. "Just looking for something different..." he had tried all of the things here.
Apollo looked over at her, somewhat surprised. His hood slipped off. He looked up, then quickly shoved it back on, hoping she hadn't seen the horns. "Uh, no, not really." He said gruffly. "Just looking for something different..." he had tried all of the things here.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
Yuki

He followed the person inside and noticed them go to the candy isle of a store. "Maybe I got them wrong," he mumbled, doubting himself. However still he wasn't so sure so he went in the isle and started looking at the different candies watching as the worker and the person talked with each other. It was then he noticed the hood slip off slightly and he could have sworn he saw horns. Yuki's body shifted a little. "A demon," he mumbled. "however not all demons are bad."

Luciael

"Why I was just walking around," Luciael's face went almost unemotional now. "I couldn't help but see you were searching for something and I thought, hey something to do." Luciael placed her arms on her hips. "It's not everyday you see some stranger searching through the ground. So I feel like the better question is what are you doing Blue?" The smirk returned to the demons face.
Yuki

He followed the person inside and noticed them go to the candy isle of a store. "Maybe I got them wrong," he mumbled, doubting himself. However still he wasn't so sure so he went in the isle and started looking at the different candies watching as the worker and the person talked with each other. It was then he noticed the hood slip off slightly and he could have sworn he saw horns. Yuki's body shifted a little. "A demon," he mumbled. "however not all demons are bad."

Luciael

"Why I was just walking around," Luciael's face went almost unemotional now. "I couldn't help but see you were searching for something and I thought, hey something to do." Luciael placed her arms on her hips. "It's not everyday you see some stranger searching through the ground. So I feel like the better question is what are you doing Blue?" The smirk returned to the demons face.
Vj0BLbc.png
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/navaradesen
Tumblr: http://navadesen.tumblr.com/
Isa eyes widen seeing horns???? Then she perked up remembering a convention was happening not too far from here.
"Nice cosplay you have going on. I am jealous that I can't go to the convention. I heard they are having a contest. Too bad...I can never go cause of work," she pouts out,"Also my cosplaying sucks. You most spent a lot of time working on those horns. I bet you are taking a break. Those are crazy sometimes and a breather is needed."
She notices the other boy in the isle. She smirks and goes back to work.
Isa eyes widen seeing horns???? Then she perked up remembering a convention was happening not too far from here.
"Nice cosplay you have going on. I am jealous that I can't go to the convention. I heard they are having a contest. Too bad...I can never go cause of work," she pouts out,"Also my cosplaying sucks. You most spent a lot of time working on those horns. I bet you are taking a break. Those are crazy sometimes and a breather is needed."
She notices the other boy in the isle. She smirks and goes back to work.
"....Blue?" She silently questions.
Her rabbit-like ear twitched underneath her dark, blue hair as her blank face almost showed confusion.
Not being very used to people, she simply just listened to the woman's explanation, awkwardly shifting when she asked a question and smirked.
"I was just looking for some useful items." She stated, not really wanting to give too much information to a stranger.
"Times have been getting rough, so some of us have to do what we need to survive."
"....Blue?" She silently questions.
Her rabbit-like ear twitched underneath her dark, blue hair as her blank face almost showed confusion.
Not being very used to people, she simply just listened to the woman's explanation, awkwardly shifting when she asked a question and smirked.
"I was just looking for some useful items." She stated, not really wanting to give too much information to a stranger.
"Times have been getting rough, so some of us have to do what we need to survive."
F13n3.gif UxYYk.gif
Could you click this little egg please?
Neopets Shop.
[
"U-um... yeah." Apollo said, clearing his throat. "Convention, sure." These humans. Always jumping to the silliest conclusions. He glanced around and noticed the other person in the isle. That one smelled like an angel...
"U-um... yeah." Apollo said, clearing his throat. "Convention, sure." These humans. Always jumping to the silliest conclusions. He glanced around and noticed the other person in the isle. That one smelled like an angel...
Yuki

Yuki remained where he was and listened in on the conversation however he was ready to jump in if he needed to. He remained relax however, noticing how he got a glance. 'He knows,' Yuki thought. 'Well less he causes a problem there isn't a problem.' As if trying to show that Yuki kept his mostly relaxed position and gave a faint hint of a smirk.

Luciael

Luciael didn't acknowledge the question in the nickname she gave the girl. She noticed the faintest of movement in the hair however. Ah just her luck she ran into an inhumane most likely. "Like what?" Luciael asked, genuinely curious. "Maybe I can help." Sure she could help but that didn't always mean she would.
Yuki

Yuki remained where he was and listened in on the conversation however he was ready to jump in if he needed to. He remained relax however, noticing how he got a glance. 'He knows,' Yuki thought. 'Well less he causes a problem there isn't a problem.' As if trying to show that Yuki kept his mostly relaxed position and gave a faint hint of a smirk.

Luciael

Luciael didn't acknowledge the question in the nickname she gave the girl. She noticed the faintest of movement in the hair however. Ah just her luck she ran into an inhumane most likely. "Like what?" Luciael asked, genuinely curious. "Maybe I can help." Sure she could help but that didn't always mean she would.
Vj0BLbc.png
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/navaradesen
Tumblr: http://navadesen.tumblr.com/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13