Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Corrupted [RP THREAD]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
"If you are hungry...you need a real meal. When you fill up on candy your stomach will hurt. Let's go out to eat." Isa goes to her bedroom. She finally changes out her work clothes into something more casual like a graphic t-shirt and jeans. "Have you ever tried hamburgers or anything else besides candy?"
"If you are hungry...you need a real meal. When you fill up on candy your stomach will hurt. Let's go out to eat." Isa goes to her bedroom. She finally changes out her work clothes into something more casual like a graphic t-shirt and jeans. "Have you ever tried hamburgers or anything else besides candy?"
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
"I've tried human meat. But that's sort of bland..." he offered. "And angel wings. Those are good. But beside that no." He scratched his head. Was he... supposed to eat other stuff?
"I've tried human meat. But that's sort of bland..." he offered. "And angel wings. Those are good. But beside that no." He scratched his head. Was he... supposed to eat other stuff?
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
"Well, you need to try pork or beef. Maybe even some goose or fish. Human food is flavored and spiced with herbs and what not. Have you even tasted a hamburger or steak?" Isa says checking her purse. She made money on the side with her science and what not. She sold coded games and hacks. She nodded making sure she had enough for a steakhouse.
"Well, you need to try pork or beef. Maybe even some goose or fish. Human food is flavored and spiced with herbs and what not. Have you even tasted a hamburger or steak?" Isa says checking her purse. She made money on the side with her science and what not. She sold coded games and hacks. She nodded making sure she had enough for a steakhouse.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Apollo shook his head. "Why would I want to? Candy and angel flesh is good enough for me." He said, tugging his hood over his head. The horns still made it look a bit odd, but he didn't notice or care.
Apollo shook his head. "Why would I want to? Candy and angel flesh is good enough for me." He said, tugging his hood over his head. The horns still made it look a bit odd, but he didn't notice or care.
s1_by_skellumsketch-dafmz54.jpgs2_by_skellumsketch-dafmz53.jpgs3_by_skellumsketch-dafmz4y.jpg
"Cause eating too much candy will give you diabetes. You need natural sugars to full that human form. Also eating healthy food will make you stronger." She smiles flexing her arms out. "I can always get something to eat. Since I dont have horns." She giggles.
"Cause eating too much candy will give you diabetes. You need natural sugars to full that human form. Also eating healthy food will make you stronger." She smiles flexing her arms out. "I can always get something to eat. Since I dont have horns." She giggles.
"But I'm plenty strong, and diabetes doesn't bother me." Apollo said. He actually still had no idea what diabetes was. There had never been any mention of it in hell... Ah well. He'd just have to figure that out later.
"But I'm plenty strong, and diabetes doesn't bother me." Apollo said. He actually still had no idea what diabetes was. There had never been any mention of it in hell... Ah well. He'd just have to figure that out later.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13