Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alien dragon rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(Aww he's going to be eaten? I thought he would be controlled lol. And Regulus isn't usually the smartest when he panics.)

Getting hit in the torso causes Regulus to reel back, and starts to back away hastily. "What are you? Who are you?" Regulus intelligence showing. "Guessing not peaceful..."
(Aww he's going to be eaten? I thought he would be controlled lol. And Regulus isn't usually the smartest when he panics.)

Getting hit in the torso causes Regulus to reel back, and starts to back away hastily. "What are you? Who are you?" Regulus intelligence showing. "Guessing not peaceful..."
(punched in the gut.
that is.
you'd probably vomit)

''Well aren't you a dumb little life form.. You'd do great for a experiment..'' The form mumbled, shaking it's head and tapping it's left arm, a metal beam went out of it's sheath, becoming a blade. It looked at around, tapping it's foot against the soil, feeling uncomfortable since it had to tranquilize the.. Thing.
(punched in the gut.
that is.
you'd probably vomit)

''Well aren't you a dumb little life form.. You'd do great for a experiment..'' The form mumbled, shaking it's head and tapping it's left arm, a metal beam went out of it's sheath, becoming a blade. It looked at around, tapping it's foot against the soil, feeling uncomfortable since it had to tranquilize the.. Thing.
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
Regulus vomits after the blow he took to his stomach and he looks up hearing the blade emerge. "Don't... hurt me..." He backed away frightened of the odd being.

(And true)
Regulus vomits after the blow he took to his stomach and he looks up hearing the blade emerge. "Don't... hurt me..." He backed away frightened of the odd being.

(And true)
(Am I doing ok?)
(Am I doing ok?)
(Yup!)
(Yup!)
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
''Oh shut it you useless piece of lifeform! All you carry is disease!'' The figure exclaimed, shaking it's head; It jumped into a sprint as a small glass surface covered it's eyes, protecting it's face from dust and.. Well, small punches.
''Oh shut it you useless piece of lifeform! All you carry is disease!'' The figure exclaimed, shaking it's head; It jumped into a sprint as a small glass surface covered it's eyes, protecting it's face from dust and.. Well, small punches.
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
Regulus swung at the creature trying to protect himself from the alien being. "Do you understand me?" He asks.
Regulus swung at the creature trying to protect himself from the alien being. "Do you understand me?" He asks.
''Yes, I do understand you are a unworthy pile of trash..''The figure hissed under it's cold breath, literally kicking Regulus's teeth in with it's sleek, metal foot and, well cold metal hand. [img]https://img.ifcdn.com/images/30f194800ce849cee59a52f9b8f574440ec0ce05fc9501b53ef348af1a7a2749_1.jpg[/img]
''Yes, I do understand you are a unworthy pile of trash..''The figure hissed under it's cold breath, literally kicking Regulus's teeth in with it's sleek, metal foot and, well cold metal hand.

30f194800ce849cee59a52f9b8f574440ec0ce05fc9501b53ef348af1a7a2749_1.jpg
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
Regulus groans as he's hit. "Why...?" He doesn't get up as fast from the pain.

(Lol that's funny)
Regulus groans as he's hit. "Why...?" He doesn't get up as fast from the pain.

(Lol that's funny)
''Please, re-think the way you phrased that..'' The figure walked over his body and picked the creature up by the waist, putting it on it's shoulders and walking off to the doors slowly. Rabbitsfoot quietly made a CRUNCH sound because he stepped on a branch that was earraped-blessed by Robbie Rotten.
''Please, re-think the way you phrased that..'' The figure walked over his body and picked the creature up by the waist, putting it on it's shoulders and walking off to the doors slowly. Rabbitsfoot quietly made a CRUNCH sound because he stepped on a branch that was earraped-blessed by Robbie Rotten.
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9