Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alien dragon rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Regulus sees the dishes and freezes afraid... "what are those..." his purple eyes wide upon seeing them, no longer paying attention to Rabbitsfoot.
Regulus sees the dishes and freezes afraid... "what are those..." his purple eyes wide upon seeing them, no longer paying attention to Rabbitsfoot.
Rabbitsfoot quietly throws a tantrum while eating a Honeybush. ''Black dishes of death..?''The tundra mumbled out, his mouth full and apathy meter off the charts.
Rabbitsfoot quietly throws a tantrum while eating a Honeybush. ''Black dishes of death..?''The tundra mumbled out, his mouth full and apathy meter off the charts.
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
Regulus still didn't know what they could possibly be.. "Rabbitsfoot? Are you ok?" He stares at the dishes drawing closer...

(Are you playing as aliens?)
Regulus still didn't know what they could possibly be.. "Rabbitsfoot? Are you ok?" He stares at the dishes drawing closer...

(Are you playing as aliens?)
(We should do rock, paper scissors)

The tundra groaned silently, backing away into the undergrowth quickly, wanting to go home.
(We should do rock, paper scissors)

The tundra groaned silently, backing away into the undergrowth quickly, wanting to go home.
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
(Ok let's do it.)

Regulus stares at the dishes... scared and paralyzed with fear and wonder.
(Ok let's do it.)

Regulus stares at the dishes... scared and paralyzed with fear and wonder.
rock paper scissors

paper
rock paper scissors

paper
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
Rock dang it you win. (I was actually doing it I'm reality to gst an honest answer... lol)
Rock dang it you win. (I was actually doing it I'm reality to gst an honest answer... lol)
(Me too m8, me too)

As the large dish lowered it five, metal legs onto the ground.. A rather.. Interesting figure appeared out of the (pod bay doors opening.. hhh HAL) door that lowered mere seconds after. ''SHUT IT REGI I CAN DO IT MYSELF!'' The figure yelled into a circular moth-like appendage on it's tail, it huffed and looked around, spotting the life form in front of it. ''UGH, AFTER 2 PLANETS.. ONLY ON SOIL!'' It exclaimed once again, running at Regulus like a starving bull after the only plant in the world.
(Me too m8, me too)

As the large dish lowered it five, metal legs onto the ground.. A rather.. Interesting figure appeared out of the (pod bay doors opening.. hhh HAL) door that lowered mere seconds after. ''SHUT IT REGI I CAN DO IT MYSELF!'' The figure yelled into a circular moth-like appendage on it's tail, it huffed and looked around, spotting the life form in front of it. ''UGH, AFTER 2 PLANETS.. ONLY ON SOIL!'' It exclaimed once again, running at Regulus like a starving bull after the only plant in the world.
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
Regulus panics and freezes, seeing the odd creature, thinking it like a dragon. But knowing its not of this world... "what are you?" He says quietly
Regulus panics and freezes, seeing the odd creature, thinking it like a dragon. But knowing its not of this world... "what are you?" He says quietly
yes.
that's the time for that Regulus.
you will be murdered)

The figure just continued it's assault, punching the creature in the gut and springing to it's feet and smiling sinister-ly.
yes.
that's the time for that Regulus.
you will be murdered)

The figure just continued it's assault, punching the creature in the gut and springing to it's feet and smiling sinister-ly.
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9