Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alien dragon rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ooh interesting. You begin?
Ooh interesting. You begin?
where do we start
how do we start
questions
where do we start
how do we start
questions
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
Hmm...

Maybe wandering the forest?

Rest is up to you

Sorry I'm not being very helpful. If you would like we can do one if your ideas
Hmm...

Maybe wandering the forest?

Rest is up to you

Sorry I'm not being very helpful. If you would like we can do one if your ideas
A small, furry figure sat down by a cliff-side, it seemed like it had a a wizard hat and some sort of a staff, gazing at the moon and leaving the peak. After a small breeze climbed up it's back, the figure started trotting into the plains, shaking it's head and swaying it's long, fluffy tail. The Tundra yawned and channeled it's inner hatchling, observing as a worm wiggled to a moon-lit forest. A Ruby Webwing flew past it at impossible speeds, pecking at the hat that sat on it's head.

WhiteTiger growled, clenching his staff and smacking the bird across the face, walking deeper into the forest and looking up at the moon for a couple of moments, seeing some dish-like objects fly across the surface of it faster then a Skydancer at a mountain peak. The healer sighed and made it's way to a cave, touching all the new plant-life he encountered. It may have been a bad idea, but at least he would learn something. The tundra groaned, yelling ''Why is being a Arcane healer such a tiring JOB?!'' at the night sky, seeming like a idiot from afar.
A small, furry figure sat down by a cliff-side, it seemed like it had a a wizard hat and some sort of a staff, gazing at the moon and leaving the peak. After a small breeze climbed up it's back, the figure started trotting into the plains, shaking it's head and swaying it's long, fluffy tail. The Tundra yawned and channeled it's inner hatchling, observing as a worm wiggled to a moon-lit forest. A Ruby Webwing flew past it at impossible speeds, pecking at the hat that sat on it's head.

WhiteTiger growled, clenching his staff and smacking the bird across the face, walking deeper into the forest and looking up at the moon for a couple of moments, seeing some dish-like objects fly across the surface of it faster then a Skydancer at a mountain peak. The healer sighed and made it's way to a cave, touching all the new plant-life he encountered. It may have been a bad idea, but at least he would learn something. The tundra groaned, yelling ''Why is being a Arcane healer such a tiring JOB?!'' at the night sky, seeming like a idiot from afar.
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
Regulus heard a voice muttering not far from where he sat. Seeing the Tundra he greets them. "Hello friend, why are you out so late tonight? Admiring the stars?" Regulus' rather unusual colors visible. "Are you a magic user?" His Arcane eyes shining from the moonlight.
"Is something irritating you friend?"
Regulus heard a voice muttering not far from where he sat. Seeing the Tundra he greets them. "Hello friend, why are you out so late tonight? Admiring the stars?" Regulus' rather unusual colors visible. "Are you a magic user?" His Arcane eyes shining from the moonlight.
"Is something irritating you friend?"
I'm binging Nerdcubed, so if I don't reply, you know why)

The tundra raised his tail, springing to his feet and raising his wings in the air, trying to seem intimidating even though he looks very, very silly. ''W-what are YOU doing here?!'' WhiteTiger stuttered shivering as he tried to keep his staff standing, his herb pouch wasn't doing it's job, since it was spilling herbs everywhere.
I'm binging Nerdcubed, so if I don't reply, you know why)

The tundra raised his tail, springing to his feet and raising his wings in the air, trying to seem intimidating even though he looks very, very silly. ''W-what are YOU doing here?!'' WhiteTiger stuttered shivering as he tried to keep his staff standing, his herb pouch wasn't doing it's job, since it was spilling herbs everywhere.
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
(Nerdcubed?)

"Enjoying the night. Your herbs are falling out of your bag by the way. Also .. sorry to say I'm not intimidated." The pearl catcher says honestly. "Gathering this late?"
(Nerdcubed?)

"Enjoying the night. Your herbs are falling out of your bag by the way. Also .. sorry to say I'm not intimidated." The pearl catcher says honestly. "Gathering this late?"
(Nerdcubed is a gaming channel
Very underrated
very good)

''W-well, I AM a very good healer for my lair..!'' The tundra managed to say before scrambling to get all it's herbs under control, lowering his ears under his hat, clenching his staff and sitting upright awkwardly.
(Nerdcubed is a gaming channel
Very underrated
very good)

''W-well, I AM a very good healer for my lair..!'' The tundra managed to say before scrambling to get all it's herbs under control, lowering his ears under his hat, clenching his staff and sitting upright awkwardly.
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
(I know it. I watch it too)

"Sorry I scared you healer. I'll go if you'd like..." Regulus looks sad for scaring him
(I know it. I watch it too)

"Sorry I scared you healer. I'll go if you'd like..." Regulus looks sad for scaring him
''It's fine, I've seen scarier things... Like baby SPIDERS.....'' Rabbitsfoot mumbled under his breath, looking around the perimeter, sighing and trying to wander out to Starwood Strand.
''It's fine, I've seen scarier things... Like baby SPIDERS.....'' Rabbitsfoot mumbled under his breath, looking around the perimeter, sighing and trying to wander out to Starwood Strand.
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9