Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alien dragon rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Regulus follows. "Spiders? Really?"
Regulus follows. "Spiders? Really?"
''ARACHNOPHOBIA IS SERIOUS..!'' WhiteTiger yelled, rocking his tail around trying not to wince, seeing a Black Widow 1 mile away from him..
''ARACHNOPHOBIA IS SERIOUS..!'' WhiteTiger yelled, rocking his tail around trying not to wince, seeing a Black Widow 1 mile away from him..
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
"I know or is friend yet you can easily best them." He walks beside him
"I know or is friend yet you can easily best them." He walks beside him
quietly processes that sentence
quietly processes that sentence
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
(Sorry stupid mobile.)
"I understand friend, but as dragons we can best little spiders." Regulus looks at him. "Or do you prefer healing over that?"
(Sorry stupid mobile.)
"I understand friend, but as dragons we can best little spiders." Regulus looks at him. "Or do you prefer healing over that?"
''Healing. Healing over spiders every day..''WhiteTiger continued with his assault on 4-legged-furry-animals that he hated with all his life. The tundra looked up and saw the dish-like figure fly across the moon AGAIN, but this time larger.
''Healing. Healing over spiders every day..''WhiteTiger continued with his assault on 4-legged-furry-animals that he hated with all his life. The tundra looked up and saw the dish-like figure fly across the moon AGAIN, but this time larger.
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
"Something wrong friend? You appear to be frustrated." Regulus doesn't notice the dishes. "What's your name?"
"Something wrong friend? You appear to be frustrated." Regulus doesn't notice the dishes. "What's your name?"
WhiteTiger quietly ignored Regulus's question for a couple of moments to get himself sorted out.. ''My name is WhiteTiger, but you can call me Rabbitsfoot'', The tundra replied, shaking his head.
WhiteTiger quietly ignored Regulus's question for a couple of moments to get himself sorted out.. ''My name is WhiteTiger, but you can call me Rabbitsfoot'', The tundra replied, shaking his head.
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
"WhiteTiger? Why two names? Do you have a preference?" Regulus tilts his head.
"WhiteTiger? Why two names? Do you have a preference?" Regulus tilts his head.
''I don't like the name 'Whitetiger', too complicated.. For me at least.. I'd just like to be called Rabbitsfoot and nothing more..'' The tundra whined; Coming from a really large family of ten siblings, he was the second most oldest, which meant he was bound to be a healer... Not because of his age, but his injury which cuts-off his ability to fly. So he can only glide due to the injury that was caused by getting to close with a Phytocat cub.
''I don't like the name 'Whitetiger', too complicated.. For me at least.. I'd just like to be called Rabbitsfoot and nothing more..'' The tundra whined; Coming from a really large family of ten siblings, he was the second most oldest, which meant he was bound to be a healer... Not because of his age, but his injury which cuts-off his ability to fly. So he can only glide due to the injury that was caused by getting to close with a Phytocat cub.
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9