Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alien dragon rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"Very well Rabbitsfoot, I'm Regulus. Nice to meet you. Do you see anything you need here?" Regulus smiles
"Very well Rabbitsfoot, I'm Regulus. Nice to meet you. Do you see anything you need here?" Regulus smiles
The tundra just stood there, smiling softly. ''Alright.. snnrk.. Regulus.. That's a nice name... I've seen everything I needed..'' Rabbitsfoot mumbled, seeing as the dish became bigger and bigger... Interesting.

The tundra just stood there, smiling softly. ''Alright.. snnrk.. Regulus.. That's a nice name... I've seen everything I needed..'' Rabbitsfoot mumbled, seeing as the dish became bigger and bigger... Interesting.

Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
"Something wrong Rabbitsfoot?" He stops and looks at the tundra. "See something? Seems you're watching the stars."
"Something wrong Rabbitsfoot?" He stops and looks at the tundra. "See something? Seems you're watching the stars."
''It's n-nothing.. J-just some black dishes in the sky..'' The tundra replied, his voice filled with stress as he started backing away into the undergrowth.
''It's n-nothing.. J-just some black dishes in the sky..'' The tundra replied, his voice filled with stress as he started backing away into the undergrowth.
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
"Black dishes in the sky? Are you certain?" Regulus looks worried now. "Should we run?"
"Black dishes in the sky? Are you certain?" Regulus looks worried now. "Should we run?"
''Probably..''Rabbitsfoot mumbled, laying down and trying to camouflage himself...

''Probably..''Rabbitsfoot mumbled, laying down and trying to camouflage himself...

SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
Regulus' colors don't provide any form of camouflage as he goes to the shadows. "I have a feeling... I'll be seen..." He doesn't see the flying dishes yet.
Regulus' colors don't provide any form of camouflage as he goes to the shadows. "I have a feeling... I'll be seen..." He doesn't see the flying dishes yet.
As the silence became very.. Unsettling, the dishes started moving slower, their silhouettes becoming larger. The tundra laid down in the leaves, thinking that his tiger stripes made him look like shade on a rock which wouldn't make any sense. ''Mhm.. Like I have the feeling of sinking when I'm in quicksand!'' Rabbitsfoot exclaimed loudly, some faes were probably startled like the mutated butterflies they were. The Healer sprang to his feet, diving into a bush.. You could only spot his eyes and very long, fluffy tail.
As the silence became very.. Unsettling, the dishes started moving slower, their silhouettes becoming larger. The tundra laid down in the leaves, thinking that his tiger stripes made him look like shade on a rock which wouldn't make any sense. ''Mhm.. Like I have the feeling of sinking when I'm in quicksand!'' Rabbitsfoot exclaimed loudly, some faes were probably startled like the mutated butterflies they were. The Healer sprang to his feet, diving into a bush.. You could only spot his eyes and very long, fluffy tail.
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
Seeing him practically vanish worries Regulus even more as he stood out, still unaware of the dishes proximity... "Rabbitsfoot?" He days quietly looking for the anxious tundra.
Seeing him practically vanish worries Regulus even more as he stood out, still unaware of the dishes proximity... "Rabbitsfoot?" He days quietly looking for the anxious tundra.
The dishes started covering up the moon, only now did they seem large. The forest started rustling, air was going through the branches and bushes. The tundra shivered, flicking his tail at Regulus and being as still as stone. His fur pricked up, mostly around his neck.. Making him look like he is wearing fluffy mane apparel he good from Baldwin. Rabbitsfoot yawned and tried to hide his rump into the bushes, he could care less about his tail.
The dishes started covering up the moon, only now did they seem large. The forest started rustling, air was going through the branches and bushes. The tundra shivered, flicking his tail at Regulus and being as still as stone. His fur pricked up, mostly around his neck.. Making him look like he is wearing fluffy mane apparel he good from Baldwin. Rabbitsfoot yawned and tried to hide his rump into the bushes, he could care less about his tail.
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9