Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Four Clans (OPEN) [OOC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@Bram246

Sounds good fam, but Dawnclan/Honeystar doesn't take prisoners, but they can bring him back to camp if you want :)
@Bram246

Sounds good fam, but Dawnclan/Honeystar doesn't take prisoners, but they can bring him back to camp if you want :)
@raysaur yeah honestly, shoot me a pm about the recent battle between dawnclan and fernclan b/c i want to work out some of the juicy details.
also i love honeystar 10/10 would make my leader any day
@raysaur yeah honestly, shoot me a pm about the recent battle between dawnclan and fernclan b/c i want to work out some of the juicy details.
also i love honeystar 10/10 would make my leader any day
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@raysaur
Okay!
@raysaur
Okay!
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
@Kayjaguar

Do you want Kestrelpaw to find Jasper? Or someone else from Dawnclan? I don't want to interfere with your character fam <3
@Kayjaguar

Do you want Kestrelpaw to find Jasper? Or someone else from Dawnclan? I don't want to interfere with your character fam <3
@raysaur
Yeah, I was thinking that the patrol from Oakclan would catch her and then somehow she would join Oakclan. @Draconequis are you ok with that?
@raysaur
Yeah, I was thinking that the patrol from Oakclan would catch her and then somehow she would join Oakclan. @Draconequis are you ok with that?
0gldo0m.png
@MintyDragon

sure. if she wants to she is more than welcome. Actually i would love Adderstar to mentor her :D it would be very fun for him.

did you have a warrior name picked for her or did you want Adderstar to figure it out. OMF.. i keep accidentally writing Adderstar's warrior name Addergaze because i have only ever Rped him as a deputy before XD)
@MintyDragon

sure. if she wants to she is more than welcome. Actually i would love Adderstar to mentor her :D it would be very fun for him.

did you have a warrior name picked for her or did you want Adderstar to figure it out. OMF.. i keep accidentally writing Adderstar's warrior name Addergaze because i have only ever Rped him as a deputy before XD)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis
I was thinking maybe Moontail, although I'm not sure about the suffix.
@Draconequis
I was thinking maybe Moontail, although I'm not sure about the suffix.
0gldo0m.png
@mintyDragon

well she will probably join as moonpaw so you will have time to think about it.

till then, i am going to bed :D night all don't go to far without me XD
@mintyDragon

well she will probably join as moonpaw so you will have time to think about it.

till then, i am going to bed :D night all don't go to far without me XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Prepare for all the dad jokes
Prepare for all the dad jokes
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Hey guys ^^ I was hoping to join, and I was told to come here to ask if anyone would like to mentor my first character, Lionpaw ^^ he'll be in Dawnclan, and about two Moons into his apprenticeship when I join in.

Edit: I realized there is only three people with possible mentor characters in Dawnclan, so I can play his mentor myself if I need to ^^
@smerdyakov @raysaur @TimeOblivion
Hey guys ^^ I was hoping to join, and I was told to come here to ask if anyone would like to mentor my first character, Lionpaw ^^ he'll be in Dawnclan, and about two Moons into his apprenticeship when I join in.

Edit: I realized there is only three people with possible mentor characters in Dawnclan, so I can play his mentor myself if I need to ^^
@smerdyakov @raysaur @TimeOblivion
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44