Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Four Clans (OPEN) [OOC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
ahhh yeah [rubs hands together]

also @EmptyKarma i wanted to talk to you about how sparrowstar will react to tigerleaf's kits if/when they find out-- because, if they find out, i can't see things going well for tigerleaf.

oooh and also @TimeOblivion . did you have a specific reason why milkfur chose whitepaw to be his apprentice? b/c otherwise i feel milkfur would probably just have been like "oh yeah i need an apprentice-- uh-- you'll do."
ahhh yeah [rubs hands together]

also @EmptyKarma i wanted to talk to you about how sparrowstar will react to tigerleaf's kits if/when they find out-- because, if they find out, i can't see things going well for tigerleaf.

oooh and also @TimeOblivion . did you have a specific reason why milkfur chose whitepaw to be his apprentice? b/c otherwise i feel milkfur would probably just have been like "oh yeah i need an apprentice-- uh-- you'll do."
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
also, lmao spamming all boards these days, lmao. but i can make a warrior each for stoneclan and oakclan, just because they currently have none.
also, lmao spamming all boards these days, lmao. but i can make a warrior each for stoneclan and oakclan, just because they currently have none.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov Well, the only thing I've got right now is this: there were rumors spread on how he interpreted two signs from Starclan. ^-^
@smerdyakov Well, the only thing I've got right now is this: there were rumors spread on how he interpreted two signs from Starclan. ^-^
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@TimeOblivion

ooooh :}}c that is interesting.

then milkfur probably expects whitepaw to do most of the medicine cat duties as far as gathering herbs goes, but also seems to expect starclan to communicate to whitepaw directly.
@TimeOblivion

ooooh :}}c that is interesting.

then milkfur probably expects whitepaw to do most of the medicine cat duties as far as gathering herbs goes, but also seems to expect starclan to communicate to whitepaw directly.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov Yes!! c:
@smerdyakov Yes!! c:
@smerdyakov

The link you have...Why cutting and peeling buoi is so important?
@smerdyakov

The link you have...Why cutting and peeling buoi is so important?
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
@2enpaiiTwii2ted Because it's satisfying. C:
@2enpaiiTwii2ted Because it's satisfying. C:
@2enpaiiTwii2ted it's important b/c pomelos are delicious. but mostly i just think the video is hilarious b/c of the ominous music
@2enpaiiTwii2ted it's important b/c pomelos are delicious. but mostly i just think the video is hilarious b/c of the ominous music
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
My thoughts exactly xD
My thoughts exactly xD
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
All the leaders hate Hawke EEEKKKK
All the leaders hate Hawke EEEKKKK
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44